maygan

Batesville, AR

#1 Sep 29, 2012
anybody know this dude heard he hot and seen on Facebook that he was pretty cute

Level 6

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#2 Sep 30, 2012
He is hot in the summer.
prickme

El Dorado, AR

#3 Sep 30, 2012
None of your chucking biswacks- go do the gooberweinerdongcockpecker talk somewhere else and quit being JOI.
mhm

Haslet, TX

#4 Sep 30, 2012
He's a cool dude. His name shouldn't be on here.
Abc

Keene, TX

#5 Mar 12, 2013
Yeah no shi+ and if anyone wants to talk shi+ about the guy just know that he has brothers that will fu€ ur shi+ up just ask his ex stepdad... So don't fu£ around a get ur a££ whooped cuz u wanna talk shi+ about someone that don't start shi+ with nobody
Zoosk

Henderson, NV

#7 Mar 12, 2013
See you are proving I know where you are and now we can get the videos that say have been removed John is pretty good on a PC to teach himself isn't he?
Yaa

United States

#8 Mar 13, 2013
Eric is amazing and awesome we have been through hell and back but still love him to death his name shouldn't be on here
Brandi Lyn

Batesville, AR

#9 Mar 19, 2013
Erics name shouldn't be on here. He's an awesome guy and a badass friend. Love him to death.
his girl friend

Camp Creek, WV

#11 Apr 16, 2013
Eric is cute and mine and he is a goodfriend he also has a big heart. He is my best friend U can trust him with ur life but he is a badas$ so dont mess with him. I love him all of him. I love him from his head to his feet, and during good and rough times. I Love u Eric D Rogers love JR and AMR

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Batesville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
(Aug '12) 1 hr _FLATLINE-------- 661
Poll Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 4 hr BARNEYII 32,750
Office girl at cashsavers 10 hr Just Me 1
Miller Creek Mafia (Apr '12) 12 hr shirleyknot 28
Wing shack is it a good location if it has good... 12 hr Nunya469 10
All the jobs John 316 costs Batesville 13 hr shirleyknot 6
Some kind of sale next to Suddenlink Wed guest 9

Batesville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance