Shooting a Documentary in Arkansas

Shooting a Documentary in Arkansas

Posted in the Batesville Forum

Documentarian

Conway, AR

#1 Jan 17, 2013
I am a documentary filmmaker located here in Central Arkansas and I am looking for a story for my next film. Are there any scandalous, or untold stories here in Arkansas that have been swept under the rug or kept under wraps, that you think should be brought to light through investigative journalism? Post them here!
here2help

Batesville, AR

#2 Jan 17, 2013
LOL you shouldn't have to dig too much...

The mexican drug cartel and/or MS13 gang control of about one third of the town?

Only two sherifss in the last 40 years that HAVEN'T been federally indicted?

Iraq

#3 Jan 18, 2013
here2help wrote:
LOL you shouldn't have to dig too much...
The mexican drug cartel and/or MS13 gang control of about one third of the town?
Only two sherifss in the last 40 years that HAVEN'T been federally indicted?
Don't forget about the 8,000 dipshits that don't know how to spell either. You must not want to be part of the show.

Little Rock, AR

#4 Jan 20, 2013
Read "The Boys On The Tracks" by Maura Leveritt. Good luck solving that one!
Allbdawggone

Batesville, AR

#5 Jan 25, 2013
Ya the murder and disappearance of Ronnie Russell. He hasn't been seen since November of 2010 and the cops sure as heck didn't do anything to try and solve the case. Even with information and leads. They first blew it off when he was reported missing. They did not care because he had some troubles early on in life. The detective in charge of the case did not like him. So he did nothing.

United States

#6 Jan 25, 2013
How about the meth epidemic here in batesville.
and

United States

#9 Jan 26, 2013
What bout Chris Thomas came up missing years ago, was it ever solved, plus all the meth here, yea this town is good for a documentary,
Dustin

Batesville, AR

#10 Jan 26, 2013
Read the book ghost of the Ozarks by brooks Blevins. It's about my great grandpa..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Batesville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Poll Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 3 hr Reality Check 40,147
Women in Batesville 3 hr Ghost of Frank Br... 9
Should hogs fire their coach 3 hr Ghost of Frank Br... 16
Nunya69 8 hr ima jealous 5
The "N" Word 14 hr RIP_U2_Shreds 8
the president trump Sat Guest 13
dry run circle shooting Sat VENGENCE_MASTER 12

Batesville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance