Police investigation
jimmy b

Fort Huachuca, AZ

#23 Jul 21, 2011
SomeDudeOnline wrote:
<quoted text>
Mike's investigations usually start and finish at daylight doughnuts. If the perpetrator doesn't work at the doughnut shop, this investigation will likely go unsolved.
so true, there is a lot of unsolved stuff from the past, the good old boy system lives on and there is a lot of cover up going on.

Conway, AR

#24 Jul 21, 2011
who was she with out there?
yooo

United States

#25 Jul 21, 2011
I guess the real question is why there wasn't someone from white River Country Club out there in time to help her. hhhhmmm. It just seems strange.
Suffer the Morons

Olive Branch, MS

#26 Jul 22, 2011
jimmy b wrote:
<quoted text>so true, there is a lot of unsolved stuff from the past, the good old boy system lives on and there is a lot of cover up going on.
Well Sherlock lets here the conspiracy theory? What or who exactly is the "good old boy system" covering for in this instance?

Surely you have one, or is that just some crap you say routinely in hopes that you will be perceived as somebody who has things all figured out?

Level 6

Since: May 11

Location hidden

#27 Jul 22, 2011
I think when he was referring to the "good ole boy system", he was talking about all of the crimes committed by prominent people that are overlooked by the Sheriffs Dept. It happens all the time, judges, cops, city official, and there families committing crimes like drunk driving, possessing and using drugs, speeding, etc. They are never mentioned in the newspaper nor prosecuted. It's all about who you know, in this town. I don't think that is the case, with this assault. I certainly hope not, or nothing will get done for sure. When a sheriff and prosecuting attorney are indicted on federal charges, you must understand there is a lot more corruption in the midst.
jimmy b

Fort Huachuca, AZ

#28 Jul 22, 2011
Suffer the Morons wrote:
<quoted text>
Well Sherlock lets here the conspiracy theory? What or who exactly is the "good old boy system" covering for in this instance?
Surely you have one, or is that just some crap you say routinely in hopes that you will be perceived as somebody who has things all figured out?
well watson have you gone blind, we can start with some killings that not been solved.
Suffer the Morons

Olive Branch, MS

#31 Jul 22, 2011
jimmy b wrote:
<quoted text>well watson have you gone blind, we can start with some killings that not been solved.
Once again genius, how does the "good old boy" system come in to play here? You offered the theory, so lets have it. But it sounds like you have even more conspiracy theories to expound upon. Lay the cards out and tell us who is covering for who and why.

Give us motive and connection to the victims if you will.

Wait, let me guess, the little gal in this case "knew too much" and someone was trying to silence her and the Sheriff's Department, being part of the system and all, is purposefully not apprehending the known suspect. Am I close Kojack?
Suffer the Morons

Olive Branch, MS

#32 Jul 22, 2011
SomeDudeOnline wrote:
I think when he was referring to the "good ole boy system", he was talking about all of the crimes committed by prominent people that are overlooked by the Sheriffs Dept. It happens all the time, judges, cops, city official, and there families committing crimes like drunk driving, possessing and using drugs, speeding, etc. They are never mentioned in the newspaper nor prosecuted. It's all about who you know, in this town. I don't think that is the case, with this assault. I certainly hope not, or nothing will get done for sure. When a sheriff and prosecuting attorney are indicted on federal charges, you must understand there is a lot more corruption in the midst.
How many years ago was that? And if "corruption" is so pervasive then aren't the voters willful participants since they have had three different sheriff's since that happened? How does allegations of"corruption" have anything to do with this case?
Meth monkeys are known for their penchant for conspiracy theories.

Newport, AR

#33 Jul 22, 2011
Suffer the Morons wrote:
<quoted text>
Once again genius, how does the "good old boy" system come in to play here? You offered the theory, so lets have it. But it sounds like you have even more conspiracy theories to expound upon. Lay the cards out and tell us who is covering for who and why.
Give us motive and connection to the victims if you will.
Wait, let me guess, the little gal in this case "knew too much" and someone was trying to silence her and the Sheriff's Department, being part of the system and all, is purposefully not apprehending the known suspect. Am I close Kojack?
For one dumb@$$, look at Hardy Willis. He never went to jail. That is all the evidence you need.
Dude

Dallas, TX

#34 Jul 22, 2011
Hey dumbass Hardy's case was federal not local

Level 6

Location hidden

#35 Jul 22, 2011
Suffer the Morons wrote:
<quoted text>
How many years ago was that? And if "corruption" is so pervasive then aren't the voters willful participants since they have had three different sheriff's since that happened? How does allegations of"corruption" have anything to do with this case?
Meth monkeys are known for their penchant for conspiracy theories.
Did you read the part about "I don't think that is the case, with this assault"? Now, Shoo Fly, Don't Bother Me.
Helllnah

Vancouver, WA

#36 Jul 22, 2011
Mayor joe baird arrested for beatin his wife...that was never in the paper!
whatever

Conway, AR

#37 Jul 22, 2011
Helllnah wrote:
Mayor joe baird arrested for beatin his wife...that was never in the paper!
Welcome to the small town south everyone just make sure u know someone good if u get in trouble down here
guessing

Conway, AR

#38 Jul 22, 2011
So why is a girl beaten till almost death have to be related to drugs? has anyone heard anything solid and not just make belive bull cause we are all bored on a firday night

Level 4

Since: Jul 11

Batesville, AR

#39 Jul 23, 2011
rumors?

Level 6

Location hidden

#40 Jul 24, 2011
I still think it's a jealous ex or a girl that thinks she was messing with her guy. That's usually how the story goes.

Batesville, AR

#41 Jul 24, 2011
The question is, why isn't the Alcohol board investigating the indecent? Why is the white river country club not responsible for security at their business. People using unsecured exits. Overly drunk people. fights at Harps from people leaving there. several years ago, i recall a news article, a minor died after a fight in the club and nothing done. I am not a drinker, but that place seems to be out of control.
whatever

Conway, AR

#42 Jul 24, 2011
guest wrote:
The question is, why isn't the Alcohol board investigating the indecent? Why is the white river country club not responsible for security at their business. People using unsecured exits. Overly drunk people. fights at Harps from people leaving there. several years ago, i recall a news article, a minor died after a fight in the club and nothing done. I am not a drinker, but that place seems to be out of control.
The guy wasn't a minor and the fight continued after they were thrown out of club not wrcc fault dumb***
jackie suhr

United States

#43 Jul 25, 2011
what happened to the other discussion board on this subject it disappeared? something stinks in Batesville, Arkansas!
goober

Batesville, AR

#44 Jul 25, 2011
guest wrote:
What makes you so sure that the ABC is not investigating the issue?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Batesville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
21YO Single Male 3 hr AnonymousJ 1
single male 4 hr Stan 6
Your Favorite F*+! Spot around town... 7 hr Your_fav_pervert 1
News Sheriff's Department: Graffiti not gang related (Aug '10) Wed Happineck 28
How did Wayne mcbride die?? (Mar '15) Wed Happineck 9
Davis Murder Trial (May '14) Wed Happineck 29
Black Jeep Grand Cherokee (Dec '15) Wed Happineck 4

Batesville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance