Cute girl at Quiznos
Need 2 know

Batesville, AR

#1 Nov 7, 2012
Who is the cute girl that works lunch at Quiznos? She has dark hair and piercings

Iraq

#2 Nov 9, 2012
Grow some balls and ask her yourself.
College Guy

Tyronza, AR

#3 Nov 9, 2012
Yeah haha. Here's what you need to do. Go in there one day when she's working and when she takes your order ask for her name. It's not rocket science dude. To for her.

Batesville, AR

#4 Nov 9, 2012
College Guy wrote:
Yeah haha. Here's what you need to do. Go in there one day when she's working and when she takes your order ask for her name. It's not rocket science dude. To for her.
Or, go in there, look at her nervously and hope she has more courage than you and will ask you for your name.
Need 2 know

Batesville, AR

#5 Nov 10, 2012
My friend went in and asked for her number and she said no caz she can't give it out at work. What now?
Sabrina

Batesville, AR

#7 Nov 11, 2012
Hi! I was a little creeped out when my friend sent me a screenshot of this, but here I am. I believe you're talking about me, I'm the only girl at Quiznos that has dark hair and piercings. Anyways, my name is Sabrina. Thanks for creeping me out. Haha
Also, don't be scared to talk to me. It is seriously part of my job to be nice to people.
JDN

Grapevine, TX

#8 Nov 11, 2012
Sabrina wrote:
Hi! I was a little creeped out when my friend sent me a screenshot of this, but here I am. I believe you're talking about me, I'm the only girl at Quiznos that has dark hair and piercings. Anyways, my name is Sabrina. Thanks for creeping me out. Haha
Also, don't be scared to talk to me. It is seriously part of my job to be nice to people.
your not a witch are you girl?? do you have your tramp stamp tatoo
prickem

El Dorado, AR

#9 Nov 12, 2012
Go chuck yourself for being gooberweinercockdongprick and hit the grass.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Batesville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Renee Tyler 3 hr Naked KathrynK KA... 4
KathrynK the MAUMELLE KAT HORR 7 hr KAT HORR KathrynK 3
Classmates gone to soon! (Jul '10) 13 hr SS grad 96 152
who is/was the best rapper in batesville (Feb '11) Mon balls 60
News Minister petitions to ban beer, wine Mon Rufus 108
Hastings closing Sun Nunya469 6
josies Sun Nunya469 25

Batesville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance