naked pics of two gals in the MILF th...

naked pics of two gals in the MILF thread

Posted in the Batesville Forum

Barnie

Batesville, AR

#1 Dec 14, 2010
ok now that I have your attention I have a nearly new 6' entertainment center for sale. Holds 144 CDs, up to a 42" big screen TV,VCR,DVD player and any other electrical accoutrements you can think of. Front part of it is made from birch wood and the back side is press wood. Very few imperfections

Asking $50.00

pick will be in Salado
Old Fat Bald Dude

Batesville, AR

#2 Dec 14, 2010
Eat Me
well

United States

#3 Dec 14, 2010
they must be stolen and you must need more crack very badly to sell them so cheap. nice way to grab attention. btw it is against topix policy to advertise or try to sell anything on here.
Barnie

Batesville, AR

#4 Dec 14, 2010
ok free Entertainment Center But it will cost you $50.00 to see the two naked pics I got of two hot MILFS from Baesville
Gou

Sweden

#6 Jun 17, 2011
Wow
name

Frisco, TX

#7 Jun 17, 2011
well wrote:
they must be stolen and you must need more crack very badly to sell them so cheap. nice way to grab attention. btw it is against topix policy to advertise or try to sell anything on here.
That sounds like bs there is worse stuff on here than selling stuff. How bout thus everyone don't sale stuff trade it for U.S currency of any sort new money will be collectible sum day. Remember don't sale trade it for the money
brandi

United States

#8 Jun 17, 2011
Ha, I have lived in salado my whole life. And moat of the people there are meth heads. So this guy probably did steal it.
blah

Batesville, AR

#9 Jul 20, 2011
guessing brandi is drunk.quasi moto !! MOST.. lol

Batesville, AR

#10 Jul 24, 2012
Still for sale

Old Barnie

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Batesville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Poll Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 2 min Reality Check 34,286
beutiful Ann from OMP plant 4 hr Sue 4
Help with the disability claim Wed WHY 7
Batesville Women Wed Nunya469 3
who is jbyrd Tue Dry County Drinker 7
Chris howard Mon Guest 5
looking for ya Big Ann Mar 20 big L 1

Batesville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance