Anyone have any problems with BJHS th...

Anyone have any problems with BJHS the principals and officer Carroll!

Posted in the Batesville Forum

Mad Parent

Batesville, AR

#1 Feb 7, 2013
I was wondering if anyone has been having problems with the junior high principal and Officer Carroll?

Iraq

#2 Feb 7, 2013
Mad Parent wrote:
I was wondering if anyone has been having problems with the junior high principal and Officer Carroll?
With this complaint in sounds like your kid MIGHT have got caught with something they were not suppose to have. IF that is the case, then maybe you are the one with the problem.
Mrs friendly

Batesville, AR

#3 Feb 7, 2013
guest wrote:
<quoted text>
With this complaint in sounds like your kid MIGHT have got caught with something they were not suppose to have. IF that is the case, then maybe you are the one with the problem.
No! My chi;d id being bullied! I can't get nothing done about it!
stand-up
#4 Feb 7, 2013
send a letter to the Guard and tell about the bulling,maybe if it gets noticed in the paper something might get done. or better yet call the Guard and ask to talk with someone and see if they will write a column .
what a trip

Batesville, AR

#6 Feb 7, 2013
stand-up wrote:
send a letter to the Guard and tell about the bulling,maybe if it gets noticed in the paper something might get done. or better yet call the Guard and ask to talk with someone and see if they will write a column .
If she writes a letter to the Guard they won't print it because she doesn't know how to spell.

United States

#7 Feb 7, 2013
that is one f*cked up school.
haha

United States

#8 Feb 7, 2013
Teach ur kid how to fight good n that should take care of the bully.. most bullies are punks that couldn't fight their way out of a wet paper bag

Batesville, AR

#9 Feb 7, 2013
Do you really think the guard would run that story? Have you ever seen any controversial story from them? The closed minded money would be outraged
Mad Parent

Batesville, AR

#10 Feb 8, 2013
what a trip wrote:
<quoted text>
If she writes a letter to the Guard they won't print it because she doesn't know how to spell.
I can spell idiot! Witch is what you are! Everyone makes mistakes. Are you the grammar police? I guess you have ever heard of typo.

Batesville, AR

#11 Feb 8, 2013
Mad Parent wrote:
<quoted text>I can spell idiot! Witch is what you are! Everyone makes mistakes. Are you the grammar police? I guess you have ever heard of typo.
Stupid read what you're writing before you post it. "I guess you have ever heard of typo" hilarious
stand-up
#12 Feb 8, 2013
to what a Trip! oops Bullying ! Just what I was talking about you hit the nail right on the head. this isn't about spelling.It's about Adults letting Bullying happen. And thats a shame,but you fit right in with them. Do you really aprove of this womans child getting bullied? what a shame of an excuse for a parent you must be.
old school
#13 Feb 8, 2013
To What a Trip! maybe you never had a problem with a bully, so you don't have the slightest idea what is going on,
this kid is having other kids bully (him or her) and its a shame. So maybe the parents should tell their child to do what ever it takes to make them leave (him or her) alone. Stand up for yourself and knock the he!! out of them and by all means if you can't do it by yourself use a ball bat that will work!
So "what a trip"is that what you want to happen.Since you don't want to try and help stop the bullying. I think something needs to be done about bullying.The school should have some kind of assembly in the gym and discuss it before something BAD really happens.

Iraq

#14 Feb 8, 2013
Mad Parent wrote:
<quoted text> I can spell idiot! Witch is what you are! Everyone makes mistakes. Are you the grammar police? I guess you have ever heard of typo.
You can spell? That is funny. Since when is "which" spelled "witch"? LOL, what is it Halloween? I guess that is just another typo though, right? LOL. If your kid takes after you, don't wonder why they are bullied. You already know the answer. They probably take after their dipshit mother.
stand-up
#15 Feb 8, 2013
Guest= Loser = bet your a Bully too.
Why not try and help stop Bullying? I just don't understand why your making fun of a persons spelling. That isn't the problem !

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Batesville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Southside 29 min why 14
Seriously when are we getting uber 31 min why 6
Cause of Homosexuality 33 min why 10
Poll Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 7 hr CC Conrad 39,350
Coltons new bar ??? 11 hr guest 9
Casey's Store gas station coming 12 hr Guest 62 11
Coltons new bar 12 hr Guest 1

Batesville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance