fred krug or abe garcia for city coun...
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Batesville, AR

#28 Sep 24, 2012
Haley
There are lots of Grandpas in prison. Just cause he is yours don't mean he hasn't ever committed a sin but not saying he is guilty of anything. You just need to learn a few things

When you run for public office you better be able to handle any and all skeletons coming out of your closet true or not

Level 6

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#29 Sep 24, 2012
Are they both running for dog catcher?

Seward, AK

#31 Sep 24, 2012
your daddy brian told me as he was laying in his bed at benton that abe had just built over a hundred thousand dollar home but couldnt afford to bring brian home. he also told me abe never came to visit. brian is my cousin and i miss him very much and im not gonna sit here and talk crap about abe ill leave it at that
Randy
#32 Sep 24, 2012
How about fred and the westside hookers

United States

#33 Sep 24, 2012
Westfield has hookers ?
Haley GARCIA

Alexander, AR

#34 Sep 24, 2012
Uhm, my grandpa took me to see my daddy all the time!! So that's a lie. My grandpa took me to see my daddy 3 days before my daddy died and we went and picked up his stuff the day he died. So you can take that somewhere else. I have pictures with my daddy and my brother for when I was like 7.. When my grandpa took us! My grandpa loved my daddy, very much. And we went down there every time he was flown to St. Vincent for organ failure. We went down there at LEAST every other month.
QTRVXYZ

Batesville, AR

#35 Sep 24, 2012
wondering wrote:
If he wins will he get to keep drawing his check from the city?
Well yes, why wouldn't he?? It is his. Other people who run for office do not give up their retirement checks. That is what it is, a retirement check. And it is America. Anyone who lives in the city and is eligible to run can run and they do not have to give up their benefits. Same for state and federal offices. Also, many retired teachers run for their local school boards, do you think they turn back their retirement checks??

PS. He had to sue the city to get what was legally and rightfully his. He sued and won. Therefore that must mean he was right and they were wrong. Otherwise he wouldn't have won and they wouldn't have settled.

Double PS. I still wouldn't vote for him or Fred K, but those are your only choices. Make up your minds and VOTE for one of them. Next time find someone to run OR run yourself.
Haley GARCIA

Ashburn, VA

#38 Sep 25, 2012
And since you're badass enough to talk so much shit, next time you comment, try being badass enough to post under your real name. Otherwise you're bullshit accusations don't mean a damn thing to me.

Level 6

Since: May 11

Location hidden

#39 Sep 25, 2012
I know a guy that use to work with Abe and he found pictures of Abe performing illegal acts with a child. This guy was then threatened with violence if he told anyone and fired.
Haley GARCIA

Alexander, AR

#40 Sep 25, 2012
Nobody's worked with my grandpa for years. Try again.

Level 6

Since: May 11

Location hidden

#42 Sep 25, 2012
Haley GARCIA wrote:
Nobody's worked with my grandpa for years. Try again.
This was "years" ago. I don't know the guy personally, but my mother does. I don't see why this guy would lie about something like this, he had nothing to gain in doing so.

Level 6

Location hidden

#45 Sep 25, 2012
Neither one!!!
mike
#48 Sep 26, 2012
Fred is skum and a piece shit. All he does is hit on women and pick up hookers in westside! Plus scams money out of our good town. Why in the hell would you vote for Fred?

Gatesville, TX

#54 Sep 27, 2012
Does Fred still use the "N" word so freely in conversation when referring about African Americans?

Level 6

Location hidden

#59 Oct 1, 2012
NO NO NO
Concerned_Citize n

Batesville, AR

#60 Oct 2, 2012
I saw Abe Garcia run a stop sign yesterday on College street in his Van..he had a "Vote For abe" sign on the side of the Van...Nobody should be elected that breaks our street laws..EVER
Nichole

United States

#61 Oct 5, 2012
Well I don't have to lie about my identity and have never commented on any post on this gossip chain site. However, this happens to be true information these people are posting on a certain candidate. I don't care if I am hated for telling the truth and I will not comment as to the things I know because soon enough God can take care of asking him about his past. Forgiveness is given but the past is not forgotten and while he lives it up here on Earth, there will be a day of reckoning. I know there will be comments made against me for commenting on this subject but be careful what you say because my past is clear and so is my conscience.
randy
#62 Oct 5, 2012
Guest wrote:
Does Fred still use the "N" word so freely in conversation when referring about African Americans?
fred is always talkin bad about black people and mexicans. real bad

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Batesville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Pioneer Nation (Aug '14) 1 hr The best guest 17
Time to hire a football coach Batesville 2 hr The best guest 1
Southside Sr. Boys Football 2 hr The best guest 2
Poll Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 4 hr BARNEYII 39,453
Batesville Community Center 13 hr guest 16
Hot mom's in southside 17 hr iwouldliketoknow 9
New store Sat guest 2

Batesville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance