fred krug or abe garcia for city coun...

fred krug or abe garcia for city counsil?

Posted in the Batesville Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
decide

Salem, AR

#1 Sep 14, 2012
kinda new in town who should i vote for?suggestions?
GARY

Salem, AR

#2 Sep 14, 2012
ABE DUHHH!READ THE POSTS ON FRED

Level 6

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#3 Sep 14, 2012
Neither one of those.
guest writer

Conway, AR

#4 Sep 14, 2012
decide wrote:
kinda new in town who should i vote for?suggestions?
well that Garcia guy sued the city and I heard he gets something like 1800 bucks a month from the city. Wonder if he'll give up the money if elected. He got a new pool too. Something not quite right when someone sues their own town.
fisher

Salem, AR

#5 Sep 14, 2012
guest writer wrote:
<quoted text>
well that Garcia guy sued the city and I heard he gets something like 1800 bucks a month from the city. Wonder if he'll give up the money if elected. He got a new pool too. Something not quite right when someone sues their own town.
guess he got their attention then.whats he gonna do,come in like john wayne and do a little house cleanin

Batesville, AR

#9 Sep 15, 2012
Guest wrote:
Abe Garcia does NOT need to be elected. This is coming from someone who was in a court room with him with an actual judge pertaining to children. I got a letter from a judge stating that was supposed sign up under a children's maltreatment.
The things I heard were sexual in nature.

Jonesboro, AR

#10 Sep 18, 2012
DO NOT VOTE FOR ABE GARCIA.

Level 6

Location hidden

#11 Sep 18, 2012
Is that a joke?
QTRVXYZ

Batesville, AR

#12 Sep 18, 2012
Neither one, however no one else ran. That is precisely the problem with America today. And no I do not live in Batesville therefore I cannot run. I grew up in Batesville and know both of them quite well.

Level 6

Since: May 11

Location hidden

#13 Sep 18, 2012
The only possible joke on here is about meth, everything else has truth.
grxw

Batesville, AR

#14 Sep 18, 2012
Don't think drugs are a problem. Do not vote for abe. Sheriff dropped the ball.

Conway, AR

#15 Sep 19, 2012
QTRVXYZ wrote:
Neither one, however no one else ran. That is precisely the problem with America today. And no I do not live in Batesville therefore I cannot run. I grew up in Batesville and know both of them quite well.
it's a wonder anyone runs . Why would anyone want to put up with all the lies and trash talk likes whats on topix

Mayflower, AR

#16 Sep 19, 2012
Can you still do write in candidates?
Haley GARCIA

Ashburn, VA

#17 Sep 20, 2012
Enough is enough and that's exactly what I've had. Keep my grandpa OFF of this site. I don't care what you've heard about him. Yes, he did sue the city and so what if he bought a new pool? He also bought a new truck. Are you gonna sue him for that? Is that breaking some kind of law? He bought that pool for me and my brother. My grandpa is an amazing man. Period. If you have a problem with him, go to his shop and confront him about it. My grandpa would never hurt anyone. I know him better than anyone. He's the most caring, most living and most amazing person I've ever met. If you don't wanna vote for him, don't vote for him, but we have more to worry about than people running their mouths and making FALSE statements about him. If you think for one second that my grandpa would do that, you're sadly mistaken! I've been going over there since I was 7 years old. My little sister goes over there all the time. He's never done ANYTHING to either of us, and she's not his biological granddaughter. You people make me sick. He's a cop, a retired firefighter, and a veteran. Do you honestly think that someone with THAT background would ever do that?! My grandpa is not a sick pervert. Get a clue before you run your mouth about him. K, thanks!!!

Haley Garcia
Haley GARCIA

Ashburn, VA

#18 Sep 20, 2012
And no, he is NOT a meth head. So you need to take that crap elsewhere.
wondering

Batesville, AR

#19 Sep 20, 2012
If he wins will he get to keep drawing his check from the city?
guest writer

Conway, AR

#20 Sep 20, 2012
wondering wrote:
If he wins will he get to keep drawing his check from the city?
Yep, 1800 plus bucks EVERY MONTH
LIBERTY

Salem, AR

#21 Sep 20, 2012
guest writer wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep, 1800 plus bucks EVERY MONTH
I THINK HE DESERVED EVERY BIT OF MONEY RECIEVED.THE JUDGE AND JURY THOUGHT SO AS WELL.I PRAY HE WINS AND STOPS ALL THIS CITY CORRUPTION.SORRY HALEY THAT YOU HAD TO SEE THE WRITINGS OF FREDS CRONEYS THATS JUST WHO THEY ARE.PRAY FOR THEM,I NO ITS HARD BUT JESUS WILL REWARD YOU.GOD BLESS YOU HALEY.

Level 6

Location hidden

#23 Sep 21, 2012
That's outrageous.
Haley GARCIA

Searcy, AR

#24 Sep 21, 2012
your_conscience wrote:
That's outrageous.
What's outrageous?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Batesville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Poll Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 11 min guest 30,949
Anyone interested in watching Straight Outta Co... 5 hr Whatever 8
Sterling 7 hr guest 1
Wrestling starting back up 9 hr guest 2
Enough with the Rebel flags 13 hr Sabrina 55
^keep a word drop a word (Oct '11) 19 hr guest 4,105
Paintball tank fillers? Sun Corbett 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Batesville Mortgages