Some guys dont deserve their girlfriend

Posted in the Batesville Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
painfully obvious

Conway, AR

#1 May 25, 2011
Any of u that would like to throw out any relationships where u knw the guy DONT deserve his girlfriend
larry

Fort Huachuca, AZ

#2 May 25, 2011
i will agree but i will say some people don't deserve others, because some girls don't deserve their guys eather some people just don't respect others
painfully obvious

Conway, AR

#3 May 25, 2011
exactly.. i have a friend that does everything for her man and he dont appreciate anything she does for him

Dallas, TX

#4 May 25, 2011
painfully obvious wrote:
exactly.. i have a friend that does everything for her man and he dont appreciate anything she does for him
Who would that be?
painfully obvious

Conway, AR

#5 May 25, 2011
well u probably dont know her

Dallas, TX

#6 May 25, 2011
painfully obvious wrote:
well u probably dont know her
Try me
cku

United States

#7 May 25, 2011
guest wrote:
<quoted text>
Try me
sounds like they're trying to say it's none of your got-dang business.

Level 6

Since: May 11

Location hidden

#8 May 25, 2011
Just from the reading on Topix I would say Eddie Holiday.
sweetwoman

United States

#9 May 25, 2011
Yeah I can relate. Im way to sweet & nice to a man that in return that does not treat me like the deserving lady that I am. It's getting old fast.

Level 6

Location hidden

#10 May 25, 2011
sweetwoman wrote:
Yeah I can relate. Im way to sweet & nice to a man that in return that does not treat me like the deserving lady that I am. It's getting old fast.
I'd treat you like a queen. You'd never have to ask me to cook, clean, take out the trash, go downtown, mow the lawn, etc. Don't settle for less because women really deserve more.
wonder

Batesville, AR

#11 May 25, 2011
I know someone that doesn't deserve his gf
And who are you

Weslaco, TX

#12 May 25, 2011
SomeDudeOnline wrote:
<quoted text>
I'd treat you like a queen. You'd never have to ask me to cook, clean, take out the trash, go downtown, mow the lawn, etc. Don't settle for less because women really deserve more.
Batesville really needs men like this...
Painmaker

Batesville, AR

#13 May 25, 2011
SomeDudeOnline wrote:
<quoted text>
Damn man....have some self respect will ya? Hen pecked dishrag.

Level 6

Location hidden

#14 May 25, 2011
26/m/Batesville That answer is hypothetical, I'm married. I just love women and can sympathize with them on many levels. I see girls all the time getting what I would call "ripped off" in there relationship. Girls that could do so much better, If they would raise there standards. It doesn't take a barbie appearance to be mesmerizing in my eyes. It takes self-confidence, good moral, and a little charm. Anyways, I hope thing work out for you as I'm not sure they will for me in the future, time will tell. Me and my wife had MAJOR problems before we got married. Mostly her lying to me about her past, her birth-control, and everything else, lol. But she managed to get pregnant before I realized what happened. I forgive her, but I still feel that she isn't who god sent for me. I continue to treat her very good and try to be an outstanding father as well. Sorry for the autobiography, I just know that if I'll do that for her, someone will treat you right.

Level 2

Jonesboro, AR

#15 May 25, 2011
Painmaker wrote:
<quoted text>Damn man....have some self respect will ya? Hen pecked dishrag.
Let me guess, a fake homophobe using my old handle to hurt my feelings. Get a life, I told you this game is over.

Batesville, AR

#16 May 26, 2011
cku wrote:
<quoted text>sounds like they're trying to say it's none of your got-dang business.
How bout you mind your own
Men, the dominate species

Frisco, TX

#17 May 27, 2011
Yeah I know a few. Brad Pitt definately don't deserve Angelina Jolie. Same with bieber and Selena Gomez. And Lamar and the ugly kardashian.

Women are ignorant. They have three jobs. Cook clean and spitting out babies. Maybe you should get off the damn computer and make me a sandwich. Men were here first. We gave you a rib we don't have to be nice anymore. It's our planet so deal with it. As a girlfriend/wife your job is do as we say and not what you want. You have no rights. If you remember correctly crime rates were lower when y'all couldn't vote. We'd still be in Eden if it weren't for y'all having to eat the apple. Peace
oh ya

United States

#19 Jun 3, 2011
[QUOTE who="Men, the dominate species"]Yeah I know a few. Brad Pitt definately don't deserve Angelina Jolie. Same with bieber and Selena Gomez. And Lamar and the ugly kardashian.

Women are ignorant. They have three jobs. Cook clean and spitting out babies. Maybe you should get off the damn computer and make me a sandwich. Men were here first. We gave you a rib we don't have to be nice anymore. It's our planet so deal with it. As a girlfriend/wife your job is do as we say and not what you want. You have no rights. If you remember correctly crime rates were lower when y'all couldn't vote. We'd still be in Eden if it weren't for y'all having to eat the apple. Peace[/QUOTE]
If I ever found who u was an seen u face to face I would hit u in the mouth for talking shit!! U need to come up to date cause these days women are more independent then ever!! We don't need dumb guys like u that think there everything wen all reality ur nothing scared lil boy!! I bet u don't have a wife or gf an probably never will..
smack

Batesville, AR

#20 Jun 3, 2011
Theres alot of smack talk going on about mark reeves but to be honest he really is a sweet guy he treats women good whether people on here say he does or not he's also single!
Wowwww

Batesville, AR

#22 Jun 4, 2011
[QUOTE who="Men, the dominate species"]Yeah I know a few. Brad Pitt definately don't deserve Angelina Jolie. Same with bieber and Selena Gomez. And Lamar and the ugly kardashian.
Women are ignorant. They have three jobs. Cook clean and spitting out babies. Maybe you should get off the damn computer and make me a sandwich. Men were here first. We gave you a rib we don't have to be nice anymore. It's our planet so deal with it. As a girlfriend/wife your job is do as we say and not what you want. You have no rights. If you remember correctly crime rates were lower when y'all couldn't vote. We'd still be in Eden if it weren't for y'all having to eat the apple. Peace[/QUOTE]Sorry but you are a total fucking idiot,i can not believe u just wrote what u did. I feel sorry for the idiot that agrees to marry you,dont mean to say she is an idiot,well at least not untill she says i do anyways. Wow i wonder what your mom would think if she read this? If she is a decent lady and nothing like you then i feel bad for her and wouldnt dare claim you as a son but if not and you think shed be ok with your statement then she to would deserve to be shot in the head for raising a dumb ass non educated whatever you wanna call yourself cause man is not on the option list. I honestly think that u should be mentaly ivaluated,just saying but your life must have been hell. And here i was thinking i had it bad but damn i would never be the kind of messed up person you put yourself out to be..thank god...i will defiently say a prayer for u if it aint too late...lol..nah i shouldnt say that cause only god can judge you.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Batesville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Maumelle KAT HORR 2 min KAT HORR Krazy 4
Welder jobs 14 min the old guys 6
News Minister petitions to ban beer, wine 30 min Guest 18
(Aug '12) 16 hr Red_Forman 614
Can batesville support two big ATV dealerships? 20 hr Guest 17
Norman coles Wed Warren 9
The guy that replaced Dr Moody. Wed Opinion Shminion 2
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Batesville Mortgages