Who is Victor Arroyo?
sexyblondie

United States

#1 Aug 5, 2012
I saw him on Facebook and i want to get to know him and I want to know who he's talking to and is he cute or Hot?
chuckme

El Dorado, AR

#2 Aug 5, 2012
Sounds like you want a chucking so take it to the john.
noneyo!

United States

#3 Aug 5, 2012
Got a girlfreind.. You have no chance with him if your on topix wanting to date him!
balla!

Newark, AR

#4 Aug 6, 2012
He has a girlfriend
Emma.

Newark, AR

#5 Aug 6, 2012
Obviously, he's in a relationship with me and you really need to get a life instead of posting on Topix about him. Grow up, you troll. He's mine. Unless you want things to get ugly, back off..thanks.
victor

United States

#6 Aug 6, 2012
Yeah I have a gf and that's why I blocked you on fb cuz ur annoying And wouldn't leave me alone so bye
me

United States

#7 Aug 6, 2012
His gf is hot and he won't last long with her ... She will have guys flirting with her lyk no other !!!!! she's hot I want her number
me

United States

#8 Aug 7, 2012
Hy is a Mexican dating a white gurl ?? I wish he wud dump her so I can ask her out .... she's one hot brunette I'll have to agree with " me "
kyle

United States

#9 Aug 8, 2012
Who is his gf agin!
Seth

United States

#10 Aug 8, 2012
I thought this Topic was who is victor not who is his gf. N Ik his gf it's emma Drennin she's really sweet and funny dnt bring her on here plz
noneyo!

United States

#11 Aug 9, 2012
Seth wrote:
I thought this Topic was who is victor not who is his gf. N Ik his gf it's emma Drennin she's really sweet and funny dnt bring her on here plz
you just did?
Ragan

Newark, AR

#12 Aug 13, 2012
Ik him and his gf .. His gf is gorgeous and a sweetheart and he is a cheater and ugly
DJW

Batesville, AR

#13 Aug 17, 2012
Ragan wrote:
Ik him and his gf .. His gf is gorgeous and a sweetheart and he is a cheater and ugly
victor-shame on you
sammifraley

Batesville, AR

#14 Sep 7, 2012
Why is he on here?!

Level 2

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#15 Sep 7, 2012
hes just another guy azzlikr wir=shes he could be like. and fails miserably at. poor azzlikr...he keeps trying and failing miserably.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Batesville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Poll Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 1 hr Now_What- 34,271
Help with the disability claim 19 hr WHY 7
Batesville Women Wed Nunya469 3
beutiful Ann from OMP plant Wed Nunya469 3
who is jbyrd Tue Dry County Drinker 7
Chris howard Mon Guest 5
looking for ya Big Ann Mar 20 big L 1

Batesville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance