Dont kid yourself

Batesville, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 27, 2010

I know for a fact that right before he married her.... He was trying to hook up with a couple of different girls. There were text messages to prove it. And no, I am not a vindictive teenager. I just know that you truly can't trust him. If he was that in love with her, then he would'nt have been doing that.
haha

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 27, 2010

Dont kid yourself wrote:
I know for a fact that right before he married her.... He was trying to hook up with a couple of different girls. There were text messages to prove it. And no, I am not a vindictive teenager. I just know that you truly can't trust him. If he was that in love with her, then he would'nt have been doing that.
who were these girls, cuz i know someone he was talking to also jus before he married her.
toogirlie

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 27, 2010

he was for sure talking to novie demster secretly before he got married. he may still....who knows?
toogirlie

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 27, 2010

or maybe it was kendra....dont know which one but he had something going on with one of them. not sure how much happened but heard it thru the grapevine
jellolover

Batesville, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 28, 2010

Judged:

anthony has been with a guy before :) thats to whoever that guy was earlier. so im sure if you go for him he will give it to you. and also he doesnt care for his wife.
bootycall4

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 28, 2010

Anthony VanHorn is a loser, and will go nowhere in life. It's strange how he wanted so badly to be the opposite of his father, but in reality is just like him. He'll probably never stop using steroids. I guess when you're not a real man you have to depend on drugs to do the work for you. He needs to minimize his ego and realize that he is not as great as he thinks he is. He's trash.
omg

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 29, 2010

Judged:

hahaha... anthony has never been with a guy!!! if you no so much about him you would name the guy he was with. after all wouldnt that be much juicier info? he loves his wife. they may have had a rough patch or 2 when they were dating, but since then they are diong good. his wife laughed when she saw this. thought it was hilarious actually. and no he isn't a loser. i dont know his dad but anthony is a great guy. and what have you done with your life thats so great. he is on his way to doing what he loves. he is the opposite of trash and if you say these things about him u are clearly just jealous or maybe a piece of crap crackhead. anthony doesnt even drink alcohol, has never smoked in his life, and he is such a hard worker. i am very good friends with the couple so i know them quite well. he has a right to be confident. he works very hard to look like he does. His ego suits who he is very well. STEROIDS? Ha. Dont you think if he used steroids he'd be HUGE? Not an average gym rat?
to OMG

Batesville, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 29, 2010

Well, you really don't know him as well as you think you do... I also know him quite well and can tell you that steroids are for sure something that he does. Just becaues you use steroids doesn't mean you will be HUGE. I know he uses them though.
As far as his relationship..... I don't know much about that. Have heard a lot of things though and none are very good. But, I am not concerned about that. I just know about the steroids.
omg

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 29, 2010

what have you heard exactly? cuz i think you are just jealous of him because he is big and you are tiny
omg

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 29, 2010

his relationship is great. he is so in love with amy and anyone that knows him can tell that. its funny how ppl can keep sayig he doesnt love her and tht he talked to other girls but no one can give specifics. if you knew so much about it youd be able to do this.
AMY

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 29, 2010

Judged:

Guys are so jealous of stronger, better looking guys... Just like jealous little girls... YOU would NEVER say this stuff to his face. Hahaha! P*ssy! So take your pathetic excuse of a life to a df forum because your posts are so stupid! If your life was worth a flying d*mn, you wouldn't be so immature and annoying. Consider getting a job and maybe finding a hobby. If you can't stand guys having hotter bods than you, get in the gym yourself. YOU don't have half the heart it takes to get where he is. My man loves me and would never do anything to hurt me. And I agree with omg... You can't present specifics, your info is discredible and cannot be taken seriously. Mention this topic to my face, and see a side of me you never knew. Save your time, loser.
Amy
AMY

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 29, 2010

Wow...It amazes me how grown men can act ike little girls. Guys get so jealous of other stronger, better-looking guys. It's obvious by your post that you are burning up with envy of my man's smokin' hott bod!:) As for our relationship, it is great. Everyone hits bumps in the road, but he loves me more than I could ever say. I agree with "omg" if you cannot present specifics, your information will be dismissed as a jealous attempt to make his life as pathetic as yours is by all who read it. So in short, you are wasting your time by making posts like these. If anything, you are simply letting Anthony know that you want to be like him. Oh and he is NOT a loser. He is such a hard worker and an amazing guy. He has so many goals/dreams, and his determination to meet them is infallible. If you gave a flying d*mn about yourself, you would not feel the need to run others down and make yourself feel like less of a pathetic loser! It takes a lot of heart to get the body he has, and he works on it everyday. Maybe you should get a job or find a hobby, because fyi... this is a sad sad attempt to bring excitement into your isignificant life. And I DARE you to say this stuff to his face...p*ssy. Actually, mention it to me and you will see a side of me you never knew existed.:) We all know my man is hotter than you and has so much going for him. If you are so threatened by his perfect physique, walk over to the mirror, compare your disgusting body to his, consider what you should change, go to the gym, and ask him for some advice. He's always glad to help anyone out with their fitness routines. Your misery is not rubbing off on him, so you may as well stop trying to bring him down
dream on

Batesville, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 29, 2010

Judged:

Well, Amy. I am not a guy and I am not a young girl and the only reason I am not mentioning names is due to the girls involved, one being my neice, the other is one of her friends. I know that these girls he was messaging and trying to set meetings up with, didn't want to mess with him because they knew he was going to marry you. I saw the messages myself. They didn't instigate the conversations. He did. Think what you want and listen to his lies all you want. I am someone that does know how he is and that is that. I just feel sorry for your future because I know how he is and unfortunately he won't change. This has nothing to do with you. I don't even know you and wouldn't know you if I saw you. I am sure he treats you well most of the time. But, I am just telling you. He is not as sweet and faithful as you think he is.
AMY

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 29, 2010

oops haha. topix told me it didnt work on that first post. sorry for the double post
im so jealous of you

Batesville, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 29, 2010

Well. I work out everyday and i was an all-state football player in high school. I know what hard work in the weight room looks like. I'm telling you right now if you think his arms and Dexter McDaniel's arms are natural, you are a DAMN idiot. No one just grows 2 to 3 inches on your bicepts with just hard work. Sorry doesn't work like that. Also, if you wanna call all these people on here trashy that's redundant because you are the one saying you want these people to come up to you and him so you guys can fight. Thats pretty damn trashy. Nothing trashier than 2 married 19 year olds wanting to fight other people because of an internet thread.
AMY

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 29, 2010

dream on wrote:
Well, Amy. I am not a guy and I am not a young girl and the only reason I am not mentioning names is due to the girls involved, one being my neice, the other is one of her friends. I know that these girls he was messaging and trying to set meetings up with, didn't want to mess with him because they knew he was going to marry you. I saw the messages myself. They didn't instigate the conversations. He did. Think what you want and listen to his lies all you want. I am someone that does know how he is and that is that. I just feel sorry for your future because I know how he is and unfortunately he won't change. This has nothing to do with you. I don't even know you and wouldn't know you if I saw you. I am sure he treats you well most of the time. But, I am just telling you. He is not as sweet and faithful as you think he is.
Was not replying to your post. I'm sure if I needed to know something I'd find out before now. I was replying to the more recent posts
im so jealous of you

Batesville, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 29, 2010

Also, he should probably wear some bigger shirts, him and dexter's arms are about to blow the sleeves out like a blown flat tire.
AMY

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 29, 2010

haha. No one said we wanted to fight! I cannot imagine fighting anyone. I'm too much of a girly girl and can't stand that immature stuff, so maybe you can explain to me how I said I wanted to fight anyone. That's hilarious I actually laughed out loud!*Props for making me laugh today* But, I'm saying that no one would say this to his face...not because he would try to fight you (outside of the cage, anyway)but because you know it's not true. As for mentioning it to me, I'm very cool headed and very hard to make mad, so that's the side of me ppl never see. LOL. ME fighting....That is soooo funny!!! And I never called ANYONE trashy. I was simply taking up for my guy. NOTHING wrong with that. I must admit, tho, it is pretty trashy to even get on this site. But, someone told me about this thread and I decided to come clear things up fom my point of view at least. Well, I've accomplished that so you guys can carry on the thread if you want, but I'm out. Have a nice life, and I hope ppl can find what they are looking for to make their lives complete. Good night everyone. I LOVE ANTHONY!!!
AMY

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 29, 2010

im so jealous of you wrote:
Also, he should probably wear some bigger shirts, him and dexter's arms are about to blow the sleeves out like a blown flat tire.
Aaawww That's so sweet. I'll let him in on the anonymous compliment. I guess he'll have to move up to extra large- 2X in some brands
bootycall4

Magnolia, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 29, 2010

im so jealous of you wrote:
Well. I work out everyday and i was an all-state football player in high school. I know what hard work in the weight room looks like. I'm telling you right now if you think his arms and Dexter McDaniel's arms are natural, you are a DAMN idiot. No one just grows 2 to 3 inches on your bicepts with just hard work. Sorry doesn't work like that. Also, if you wanna call all these people on here trashy that's redundant because you are the one saying you want these people to come up to you and him so you guys can fight. Thats pretty damn trashy. Nothing trashier than 2 married 19 year olds wanting to fight other people because of an internet thread.
Hahaha!!! Agreed! Amy, you're blind.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

14 Users are viewing the Batesville Forum right now

Search the Batesville Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
fight at the moose saturday night 30 min name 8
Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 33 min Truth hurts feel it 29,067
Christi Tesch 49 min name 6
Independence County Fair rigged (Jul '12) 56 min guest 55
Gabriel gabe Sullivan (Jul '13) 6 hr knows first hand 25
Brandon Pomranky (Dec '10) 8 hr Guest 18
Bad Boy Not Paying Dealers? (Jul '12) 8 hr wow 68
•••
•••