MMA and matt sellers?
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
dreamer

Batesville, AR

#1 Jul 27, 2010
anyone know anything about the MMA here in batesville? just curious about it.
Pamela

Frisco, TX

#2 Jul 27, 2010
They are really good friends of mine him and Amanda do a great job with the gym and their team !!!

Dallas, TX

#3 Jul 28, 2010
The mma class followed by fight team will start tonight at 6:30. You should come check it out. It's a great workout, great people to train with and a good stress reliever lol
mike

United States

#4 Jul 28, 2010
i heard there is a mma class at south side to
that1dude

United States

#5 Jul 28, 2010
are they still in with the Kimballs at Pinnacle ? if so bad news

United States

#6 Jul 28, 2010
that1dude wrote:
are they still in with the Kimballs at Pinnacle ? if so bad news
Last I heard they were. I agree bad news. Matt is better than that,but you get the label of what you're around.

United States

#7 Jul 28, 2010
matt is a great guy he would give you the shirt off his back and expect nothing in return all the without limit guys are like that. Great place to be.

United States

#8 Jul 28, 2010
What is wrong with the Kimball's?
Brian

United States

#9 Jul 29, 2010
It is one Kimball, Chris Kimball. Enough said. All you have to do is look in the Searcy forums and I think there is one on here about him too. Very interesting comments about him. You can also youtube one of his fights and see how much of a badda** he really is. Everyone that runs with him gets his rep.
jasper

United States

#10 Jul 31, 2010
go to brian davis for mma. he's the best around. champ in european mma.

Dallas, TX

#11 Jul 31, 2010
Yah in europe
IDK

United States

#12 Jul 31, 2010
Brian you are correct! Bad news there! He can't fight himself so howe can he train a fighter? I hate that sellers is a good guy and hangs w the kimball idiot cuz I wouldn't take my dog to kimball or many who even associate with him. Yes there are things on various forums about the man.
lainee

United States

#13 Aug 1, 2010
Just go to the searcy forum. There are real comments by numerous ppl who use to train w him. And sure you can say ppl gossip and can say anything for any reason but when a ton of ppl say how bad he is then maybe there is some truth to that. I have a friend who trains w Sellers and when they were going to Searcy eveery week to train w them it didn't take him long to figure kimball out. Its truly sad how ppl can't just be real.

Batesville, AR

#14 Nov 25, 2011
I love watching low functioning men pond each other in the face. I guess that's were stupid get's stupider...Right?
no

Dallas, TX

#15 Nov 25, 2011
No. Matt & kimball do NOT hang out!
hey ya'll

United States

#16 Nov 26, 2011
guest wrote:
I love watching low functioning men pond each other in the face. I guess that's were stupid get's stupider...Right?
And the ignorant post idiotic statements like this... Bahaha

Batesville, AR

#17 Nov 26, 2011
[QUOTE who="hey ya'll"]<quoted text>
And the ignorant post idiotic statements like this... Bahaha[/QUOTE]
Your right i should do something more productive. Maybe i'll let someone bash me in the face until my ears look like a bad case of hemorrhiods.
shutthedoor

United States

#18 Nov 26, 2011
guest wrote:
[QUOTE who="hey ya'll"]<quoted text>
And the ignorant post idiotic statements like this... Bahaha"

Your right i should do something more productive. Maybe i'll let someone bash me in the face until my ears look like a bad case of hemorrhiods.
Your ignorance knows no boundaries, cauliflower ears come from grappling, not stikes... Your fear is becoming apparent, I'm sorry and hope you can at least defend yourself physically since intelligence is not your string suit!
shut the door

United States

#19 Nov 27, 2011
It's grappling not strikes, and strong suit... My phone says what it wants occasionally and makes no sense, like guest

“Good to Go!!”

Level 2

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#20 Nov 27, 2011
Human Cock Fighting, its for white trash and Beaners

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Batesville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Chris L Howard 5 min the bitch 1
white river juvenile detention center 4 hr Guest 13
Chris Fitzpatrick (May '15) 6 hr SSHT 2
Shawn morrison (cowboy)/libby hix (Aug '15) 6 hr SSHT 4
Jaime whitt (Oct '15) 6 hr SSHT 2
Cashsaver 7 hr billy 2
Whats the next concert at the river?? (May '12) 15 hr Nunya469 14
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Batesville Mortgages