Health Resources of Arkansas

Posted in the Batesville Forum

Batesville, AR

#1 Oct 28, 2012
What's up with HRA in Batesville?
Robert

Paragould, AR

#2 Oct 30, 2012
They are in financial trouble millions in debt. It couldn't happen to a nicer bunch of lying slimeballs though. I hate it for the clients, but it needs to be cleaned out and start all over at the upper management level.
concerned

Gridley, IL

#3 Nov 10, 2012
Robert wrote:
They are in financial trouble millions in debt. It couldn't happen to a nicer bunch of lying slimeballs though. I hate it for the clients, but it needs to be cleaned out and start all over at the upper management level.
Could you explain your comments please. I have a family member in one of the facilities and we are concerned about what you are referring to. We are not aware of any issues from our side.

Ash Flat, AR

#4 Nov 11, 2012
yupp and a few at the call center also need to go
local grl

United States

#5 Nov 11, 2012
call center is part of Dept of Human Services, not Health Resources of AR
none ya

Batesville, AR

#6 Nov 25, 2012
The Batesville HRA, What can I say about them well i'll tell you. The Independence Inn is really an amazing place. the Staff are very excelent, at least the housing staff dont know about the rest for their classes and counclers are but the one who work the upper part are great they take good care of their clients needs they even offer a homeless part and they get the same respect as the clients and that is real good.If their is a problem with hra its in their office not the inn. everbody from the inn from the staff to the clients are the best people ull ever meet and i respect the staff and the clients their very much
Perplexed

Mountain Home, AR

#7 Nov 16, 2013
Can anyone offer any information concerning the current status of the investigation of HRA?6044 I haven't been able to find much information on the net. Who are the suspects? Has anyone been questioned or arrested? Why hasn't there been more media coverage of this scandal?
Concerned

United States

#8 Feb 14, 2014
Perplexed wrote:
Can anyone offer any information concerning the current status of the investigation of HRA?6044 I haven't been able to find much information on the net. Who are the suspects? Has anyone been questioned or arrested? Why hasn't there been more media coverage of this scandal?
I understand its getting better. I have a family member there and this has been a blessing for him. He has met lots of people at the Pride House they have there. They help each other. Its a wonderful program and I hope everything works out for them. We need this.
Veneda

United States

#9 May 23, 2014
What is the news going on now. Supposedly another company came in to straighten it out but now they are closing the pride center limited at the Independence Inn in Batesville Ar, a division of Wilful Mills in Searcy. Most people are left homeless after their addictions. Is this their answer. How is this "taking care of business".?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Batesville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why would God Reject someones prayers? 2 hr Batesville 32
Arnold's Yamaha - Kawasaki 9 hr Dry County Drinker 3
Hobby Lobby Wed Nunya469 3
The party is here on the West side Wed Nunya469 2
jukie Wed Nunya469 3
Judges and Lawyers (May '13) Mon Truth-be-told 9
Mazzios pizza (Feb '13) Jul 25 Nunya469 11

Batesville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance