I am calling out this so called Mille...

I am calling out this so called Miller Creek Mafia

Posted in the Batesville Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Painmaker

Batesville, AR

#1 May 25, 2012
Bygod... Azzkikr, Sidekikr and your truly are the ONLY ones who can make people tremble in their boots around this town. WE run this show bygod. Not some snaggle toothed, skol dipping, meth headed, skinny assed, dunce, punk redneck bunch of losers. So here's the deal.... If you can get your old beat up clunkers up and running long enough to spit and sputter their way into town, and actually show up to fight us, I will give your due respect and credit right here on this forum. Of coarse we will stomp the ever loving shit out of you, but I will be glad to tell people publicly that at least you had the balls to take your ass whoopin' like men and step up to a challenge. Until then...you're nothing but a bunch of dunces.
MC Executioner

Dallas, TX

#2 May 25, 2012
We chill.
azzkikr

United States

#3 May 26, 2012
What's that mean??? I thought they MCM was looking to make a name as being one badazz group around here...Here is your chance and all you have to say is "We Chill" really???
gooberman

El Dorado, AR

#4 May 26, 2012
Much help is needed in Pine Bluff, Dermott, and Helena in putting some of these misfit thugs off the streets and from mugging us elderly people. Get a crew together and start cleaning up the streets starting on Cherry St. in Pine Bluff (also known as Pine Box or Crime Bluff) to many of us.
guest25

Mountain Home, AR

#5 May 26, 2012
gooberman wrote:
Much help is needed in Pine Bluff, Dermott, and Helena in putting some of these misfit thugs off the streets and from mugging us elderly people. Get a crew together and start cleaning up the streets starting on Cherry St. in Pine Bluff (also known as Pine Box or Crime Bluff) to many of us.

Why don't you stop telling these so called "badasses" and grow a pair and take matters in your own hands
Painmaker

Batesville, AR

#6 May 26, 2012
azzkikr wrote:
What's that mean??? I thought they MCM was looking to make a name as being one badazz group around here...Here is your chance and all you have to say is "We Chill" really???
Well I guess that about sums up this "badass" group. Too scared to even offer up a reply.
azzkikr

United States

#7 May 26, 2012
Yeah...always somebody talking tough and you call them out on it...and they run and hide. You guys are smarter than I give you credit. You don't get names like Azzkikr, Painmaker, & Sidekikr for nothing. They are earned titles. We've kicked alot of azz in our day. No redneck yet has ever come close to whupping us. They never will. We are who we say we are. We are the baddest asses of all badasses. Now you know bygod.

Batesville, AR

#8 May 26, 2012
I don't think you want to mess with the Miller Creek Mafia. I hear they swing a mean SpongeBob lunch pail. I heard they got into a pretty wicked water balloon fight last week. The sh't was getting deep until their mommy's called them home for bath's and to get into their jammies.
azzkikr

United States

#9 May 27, 2012
guest wrote:
I don't think you want to mess with the Miller Creek Mafia. I hear they swing a mean SpongeBob lunch pail. I heard they got into a pretty wicked water balloon fight last week. The sh't was getting deep until their mommy's called them home for bath's and to get into their jammies.
not sponge bob lunch pails and water ballon fights, lol. You are right. I take back everything I said about those dunces now. They are to badass for me, lol
dat1fella

United States

#10 May 27, 2012
All yall are lame as hell, i bet yall r a badass as a group, catch one alone and see how much of badass he is
Painmaker

Batesville, AR

#11 May 27, 2012
I can kick anyone's ass anytime, any day!
Uncle Sam

Little Rock, AR

#12 May 27, 2012
REAL badasses don't have to talk shit about how badass they are.
guest25

Mountain Home, AR

#13 May 27, 2012
Uncle Sam wrote:
REAL badasses don't have to talk shit about how badass they are.
So true
azzkikr

Little Rock, AR

#14 May 27, 2012
Bygod when you can walk the walk, it's ok to talk the talk. I can damn sure walk the walk. Ask around.
Uncle Sam

Little Rock, AR

#15 May 28, 2012
azzkikr wrote:
Bygod when you can walk the walk, it's ok to talk the talk. I can damn sure walk the walk. Ask around.
Oh I'm sure you can, that is why you get on here and run your mouth about it all the time. Truth be told your probably just some internet commando living in his momma's basement. People like you disgust me!
azzkikr

United States

#16 May 28, 2012
Uncle Sam wrote:
<quoted text>Oh I'm sure you can, that is why you get on here and run your mouth about it all the time. Truth be told your probably just some internet commando living in his momma's basement. People like you disgust me!
I'd be willing to bet you are wrong. I'm sure that happens often, but you can't help that dunsky. You are probably one of those that say "I'm proud to be a redneck" why? That would be the same thing as saying "I'm proud to be a toothless, uneducated, backwardass, hillbilly"
Uncle Sam

Little Rock, AR

#17 May 28, 2012
azzkikr wrote:
<quoted text>
I'd be willing to bet you are wrong. I'm sure that happens often, but you can't help that dunsky. You are probably one of those that say "I'm proud to be a redneck" why? That would be the same thing as saying "I'm proud to be a toothless, uneducated, backwardass, hillbilly"
I see your mommy let you get on the internet so you can ACT all bad and tough.
Arkansaw Slick

Denver, CO

#19 May 28, 2012
To Azzmaster, Pain-up-in-his-azz, and sideways-suckoffer...What a vocal group of Idiots this Miller Creek bunch is.We know that when you all were younger your uncle touched you in that special place. but you cannot let that take your life over. Besides after the first 14 or so times, he probably thought you were ok with it. Besides that, you were 23 years old...Should have just said "No". Morons, you are right though, you earned these names...Azzmaster, Pain-up-in-his-azz, and sideways-suckoffer. Now I suppose you all want to beat my azz huh?
Arkansaw Slick

Denver, CO

#20 May 28, 2012
MC Executioner wrote:
We chill.
Now thats funny, I dont care who you are
azzkikr

Little Rock, AR

#22 May 28, 2012
Arkansaw Slick wrote:
To Azzmaster, Pain-up-in-his-azz, and sideways-suckoffer...What a vocal group of Idiots this Miller Creek bunch is.We know that when you all were younger your uncle touched you in that special place. but you cannot let that take your life over. Besides after the first 14 or so times, he probably thought you were ok with it. Besides that, you were 23 years old...Should have just said "No". Morons, you are right though, you earned these names...Azzmaster, Pain-up-in-his-azz, and sideways-suckoffer. Now I suppose you all want to beat my azz huh?
This right here is a perfect example of what I'm talking about. Crazy, inbred, hillbillies that always have on their mind about touching someone of the same sex. Really?? Is that how it is?? I'm sorry if that is the upbringing you had and are now feeling the need to bring it to light on Topix.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Batesville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Minister petitions to ban beer, wine 19 min Pastor Fuzz 3
John Garrison 2 hr jhs 1
Obama , the destroyer! 4 hr Nunya469 2
(Aug '12) 4 hr _FLATLINE-------- 613
The guy that replaced Dr Moody. 7 hr the saint 1
needing info on peco 14 hr Guest 6
lonely friend 14 hr Nunya469 2
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Batesville Mortgages