|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 5, 2010

yumm wrote:
Jeffery&&Timothy Tosh:)
Isn't one of these two guys bi? Which one? I'd love to get with either of them. haha
Level 1

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 5, 2010

hot hot wrote:
<quoted text>
Isn't one of these two guys bi? Which one? I'd love to get with either of them. haha
no they are stright and tim has a daughter they are both cool

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 5, 2010

Listen bitch this is none of your fucking buiness you need to stop your bullshit you started this conversation not anyone that no Shane and you are the one who is slandering we are all really tired of your mouth shanes family can't get an attorney just like Lydia and Lydia dose not have a job so how do you think that will work out so if you and your friend want to go to court keep running your mouth and thanks for putting your name here it won't be hard to find out who you really are
cheryl

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 5, 2010

melissa who i dont no you i havent screwed with her or her kids i love her kids as if they were my own and if you knew me so well then you would no that i do as much for them as i do for my own. i have tried to b nice to lidia as a matter of fact bought her a bday present for her from the kids one year and what did that get me nothing she still acted the same and hasent changed from the day i met her!!! u got proof i wanna c it i think your lieing.

Since: Aug 10

Batesville, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 5, 2010

hot hot wrote:
<quoted text>
Theyre both straight.
wow

Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 5, 2010

This is crap about Shane and Cheryl I have seen both of them around the kids and she does treat them as her own. They both love them very much. I can't belive you would come on here and try to put all this out here and hurt both of them like this. I see that it bothers him a lot that he does not get to see his kids as often as he would like. And they are right. You started this about them on here so why don't you just stop all the b.s.. Cause that is all it is. You just he a sad lonely woman to sit here on a computer and think all this up.

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 7, 2010

Hmmm wrote:
Sittin back laughing at all the people that really think they can make Shane & Cheryl out to be these wonderfull people. Ha ha ha!!! What a bunch of crap. Yes the poor poor daddy only wants time with his children, but when he gets them, what does he do? O yeah, he sends them to his family so he can go out & do what he wants without his children... Sounds like a real winner to me.
Wow sounds like you really know what your talking about you must be another friend of his x if not his x you can run your mouth all you want you have no idea what goes on in his house or in his life it cool how you can get on this site and slam his family put your name on here pussy let's see how big you are then
juts sayin

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 7, 2010

So it ok for his x to send the kids to her moms all the time but Shane's mom disentangle get to c them well that's just fuc*ed upu have no clue what goes on n Shane and Cheryl's life sostay out of it all of y'all need a job or something to take up ur time u spend on this messed up site

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 7, 2010

can we go back to talking about sexy men? The jerry springer topixs is the one needed for the ranting and raving.

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 7, 2010

Judged:

This site if perfect for Lydia and her friends they like to piss everyone off and the run and hide behind there attorneys she is a jobless selfish fat bitch that has nothing to do but talk shit about him and his family you can ask his kids what there mother has said about there dad and they will tell you that mommie hates daddy that's really good for 5 and 6 year olds to hear about their dad she should get off wellfair and food stamps and get a job and try to keep it this time and not get fired this time Shane is the longest relationship she has ever had she can't get a man no one will put up with her mouth and all her personal problems so all you bitches keep running your mouths no one gives a shit what you fat hoes have to say
justwondern

Batesville, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 7, 2010

who is Lydia and shane and which one is the sexiest man in batesville or should ya'll start them their own topix? Were tryn to talk about hotties not Lydia and Shanes dis-functional lives...just a thought. With that being said I vote for Chance Hugh, he is part of the math dept at UACCB and is hot!!!

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 7, 2010

justwondern wrote:
who is Lydia and shane and which one is the sexiest man in batesville or should ya'll start them their own topix? Were tryn to talk about hotties not Lydia and Shanes dis-functional lives...just a thought. With that being said I vote for Chance Hugh, he is part of the math dept at UACCB and is hot!!!
Nicely put! And yes he is!
lil Black Momma

Cave City, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 7, 2010

Yeah, Steroid kidd, Wanna be black boy. Check him with his shirt off, Already got half his back tatooed. Wont be long now. Soo Coool, get me some of that.
lil Black Momma

Cave City, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 7, 2010

Fegot, his name Billy Duncan, Yeah keep givin it to me.

Fort Worth, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 7, 2010

lil Black Momma wrote:
Fegot, his name Billy Duncan, Yeah keep givin it to me.
what's a fegot?
Guest2

Fort Worth, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 7, 2010

A fegot is an classic car

Level 1

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 8, 2010

Tired of the BS wrote:
<quoted text>
Shane is dog ass ungly and has a rotten attitude, not to mention abusive.
He is probally roiding again......

Level 1

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 8, 2010

cheryl wrote:
and one last thing u said he would have the kids more if he would work with her well we have let her get the kids early numerous of times for different things she has going on and every time we ask for a little extra time with them its always no she refuses to let us have any time unless its by the papers but when it comes to what she wants she gets it so now tell me whos working with whom!!! u really need to know all the facts before you go bashing someone on here!!!
Lydia is a nasty two faced btch that sucks the fun out of everything. I think Karma finally kicked her ass, how funny. I would say something about her motherhood but, I don't know. I do know she is FAKE!

Level 1

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 8, 2010

justwondern wrote:
Lydia LOL

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 81 - 100 of184
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

20 Users are viewing the Batesville Forum right now

Search the Batesville Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Nevada and Bundy Ranch 30 min Yes 16
kelly calkins? (Apr '13) 2 hr AMA 150
Newport 175 Jobs 2 hr Economist 4
County votes NO on new jobs 3 hr Nunya469 35
Tanya Grady (Nov '08) 3 hr Nunya469 4
Need a NOT crappy doctor please? 8 hr Guest 5
Word Association... (Jun '12) 10 hr Doug77 2,003
•••
•••