First Prev
of 5
Next Last
hahaha

Batesville, AR

#82 Sep 3, 2010
dont be fools tha web site giving is a trap there trying to track the people talking the truth on here
GET A JOB GET A LIFE

Little Rock, AR

#83 Sep 3, 2010
What I can't seem to understand is why ANYONE on here would feel the need to go on and on about Mr. Clark and what he does IN HIS PERSONAL life, who he DOES IT WITH, how many WOMEN he is involved with, etc.
Are you bored? Do you have nothing else to do? Do you need a job to fill your empty hours? Does it give you some kind of perverse pleasure to bash someone's name all over the place? Are any of YOU so "perfect" that you can go on and on about him?
"Let he who is without sin cast the first stone."
You should all be ashamed of yourselves. And as for "the truth coming out" unless YOU were there and personally DID drugs WITH the guy, how do YOU know what the truth is? Isn't it all "hearsay?" I could go post a bunch of lies all over the place about all kinds of people in Batesville, but that doesn't make it true just because it's on THIS piece of trash website. Someone can on here and legitimately wanted to know about the man's BUSINESS. Maybe they were looking to hire him for something, who knows. But how it got turned into a big debate about his private life is beyond me.
Get a life....

Batesville, AR

#84 Sep 8, 2010
well i guess everyone has exhausted the scott and dee drug story...they havent been in the paper lately so i guess they're laying low..
meyou

Cave City, AR

#85 Sep 8, 2010
if everyones so interested in scott why sont you so sown and talk to him? he would be more than happy to talk to all of you-what youll find is a nice reasonable man.
Guard Reader

Batesville, AR

#86 Sep 10, 2010
I read an article in the guard about a police man that was doing patrol around Scott Clark Construction late at night and noticed a cable that was down across the drive. The cop drove up to the building and saw that a door was open. The cop entered the business and found a female doing drugs. They arrested the female and the article said that Scott Clark, the owner of the business was in the shower in another room at the time. He (Scott Clark) denied knowing anything about illegal use of drugs on his property. Knowing our local police department, he was not charged due to the fact that he is "Somebody" in this lame community.

In addition, many years ago I worked with a girl named Brandy that was a known drug user and she talked about Scott Clark and how she was sleeping with him and that he supplied her with her drug of choice....METH.
completely out

Batesville, AR

#87 Sep 11, 2010
Does anyone know if Scott's holding ??

Batesville, AR

#88 Sep 11, 2010
meyou wrote:
if everyones so interested in scott why sont you so sown and talk to him? he would be more than happy to talk to all of you-what youll find is a nice reasonable man.
What? Are you speaking English? Or Methican???
Camille Nesler

Little Rock, AR

#89 Sep 11, 2010
Guard Reader wrote:
I read an article in the guard about a police man that was doing patrol around Scott Clark Construction late at night and noticed a cable that was down across the drive. The cop drove up to the building and saw that a door was open. The cop entered the business and found a female doing drugs. They arrested the female and the article said that Scott Clark, the owner of the business was in the shower in another room at the time. He (Scott Clark) denied knowing anything about illegal use of drugs on his property. Knowing our local police department, he was not charged due to the fact that he is "Somebody" in this lame community.
In addition, many years ago I worked with a girl named Brandy that was a known drug user and she talked about Scott Clark and how she was sleeping with him and that he supplied her with her drug of choice....METH.
He dated my exj-sister-in-law for a year (back in 2002) and we ran around with them constantly, even went on vacation with them. He never so much as MENTIONED drugs. EVER. Again, I find it completely ridiculous that someone came on this site wanting a reference on him, probably for BUSINESS purposes, and people felt the need to bash him and his personal life. People who, I am sure, are not perfect THEMSELVES. For God's sake, just drop it already!
Guard Reader

Batesville, AR

#90 Sep 12, 2010
Camille, I was just telling about an incident that was reported in our local paper. And I also mentioned a co worker that told me all about him.

Obviously you felt the need to defend someone that you have a "past" with. And a past that you feel passionate about......
Camille Nesler

Little Rock, AR

#91 Sep 13, 2010
Guard Reader wrote:
Camille, I was just telling about an incident that was reported in our local paper. And I also mentioned a co worker that told me all about him.
Obviously you felt the need to defend someone that you have a "past" with. And a past that you feel passionate about......
Actually Guard Reader, what I feel "passionate" about is idle gossip, hearsay, and people whose personal lives are called into question on the so-called Website, when it really isn't anyone's business. You don't know me. I worked as a reporter for the Batesville Guard for 3 years until 2008. The arrest and crime stories that are published come directly from the police reports that the officers type up, from what they observed at the scene, that we picked up each morning. If you notice I have not once disputed whether or not any of that is true or not, and I won't, as I WAS NOT THERE. What I call into question, is all the "gossip" and "hearsay" that is all over this thread. If I had time I would address ever single thread ON this site that is full of gossip about all kinds of people around Batesville. As it is, I only take the time to address it about people I know, and defend THEM if need be. As a former reporter all I can state are the facts that I myself am familiar with. And the facts remain that while I knew him, he was a stand-up guy and he wasn't doing drugs.
AGAIN, I still fail to see why ANYONE'S personal life is ANYONE's business on Topix or why anyone feels the need to bash another human being on Topix. If you have issues with someone, be an adult and address them face to face.

Batesville, AR

#92 Sep 18, 2010
i think ole fcking nesler is clark

United States

#93 Nov 6, 2010
did scotts ho deanna get busted again? anyone know?
mah

Cave City, AR

#94 Nov 6, 2010
yes she did but shes out now . it was when her brother got hurt a couple months ago
maranda

Little Rock, AR

#95 Dec 11, 2010
seriously wrote:
<quoted text>Iy seems as though everyone that wants to bash me is to scared to put there name on here. That really helps your credibility people and my reputation stands for itself. I bareley know miranda dunegun and yea you tweekers probably know about her but that doesnt mean that I am a tweaker, jodie davis I have seen twice in my life and might I add a very nice guy, and kari ford , well I guess if it is guilt by association , that would mean that her ex-husband is a tweeker also and so is everyone that he knows. And ya Kari is a bad mom, I think thats the only part you got right you lowlife. It sounds like you know more about these folks than I do.
you can all jump off a bridge freaking haters
maranda

Little Rock, AR

#96 Dec 11, 2010
addiction can happen to anyone. goes to show those of you who have nothing but bad things to say, you are actually the ones who need help. addiction can be treated, an evil spirit can not. people make bad decisions some times n life, its just the ones who can pull themselves out of harms way, who are the real heroes/herroines!!!!!THANKS FOR ALL YOUR LOVELY COMMENTS.... MARANDA LAINE DUNEGAN loves ty and ascher
udontknow

Batesville, AR

#97 Jan 21, 2011
I know both of them! There both great people!! Unless you know them keep your mouth shut!!!
bigboey

Batesville, AR

#98 Apr 2, 2012
scott is a good guy

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Batesville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
kelly calkins and michael freeman 11 min guest 12
suddenlink... 42 min Amber 6
Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 2 hr WARRIOR 29,903
Ebola 3 hr Guest 16
Ebola in batesville ? 4 hr retired rn 3
Jeremy Wycough 7 hr Jus curious 3
mexican meth and Batesville 7 hr BILL COMPTON 13
Southside Incorporates 13 hr guest 96
Batesville Dating
Find my Match