#1 Oct 18, 2012
Who was it ?
wow oh may

Batesville, AR

#2 Oct 18, 2012
I saw it it was bad the poor man on the bike

United States

#3 Oct 18, 2012
Is the man on the bike ok praying for him & his family. Look twice motorcycles are everywhere.
wow oh may

Batesville, AR

#4 Oct 18, 2012
The Guy on the Bike his body look twisted

Batesville, AR

#5 Oct 18, 2012
It looked very bad. Not sure what happened.
his wife

Little Rock, AR

#6 Oct 18, 2012
He is still alive he has a broken neck he has alot of upper body damage..please keep dale harmon in yall's prayers..

Batesville, AR

#7 Oct 18, 2012
Your husband is about to die and your on topixs?
unbelievable

Bellevue, WA

#8 Oct 19, 2012
"guest" you should be kicked in your teeth! Where the hell you get off sayn something so messed up?! Would imagine her husband's heavily medicated an out of it and this poor woman is more than likely sittn at his side an has been since got that horrific call and for that reason is probally doing what little she can to pass time without being scared out of her mind and then some a**hole like you who's only here to see what you can do to mess with someone! So untill you have something that doesn't show your true ignorance alot of us wish you'd just shut the hell up!!! Truely unbelievable how cruel stupid people can be
bill compton

United States

#9 Oct 20, 2012
Couldn't have put it better myself.
Friend

Batesville, AR

#10 Oct 20, 2012
his wife wrote:
He is still alive he has a broken neck he has alot of upper body damage..please keep dale harmon in yall's prayers..
I will say a prayer for Dale. I work with him and I am truly sad this happened
wow oh may

Batesville, AR

#11 Oct 20, 2012
Did the person who ran him over what kind of trouble
will he be in did he get a Ticket or jail
Whitney

Jonesboro, AR

#12 Oct 20, 2012
To "unbelievable" I couldn't have said it better. When I read what guest wrote I started to put something that probably wouldn't have been approved my topixs lol. I was very thankful when I seen you had wrote and made it very clear and to the point. Thank you! Some people are just idiots and will never grow up.
his wife

Little Rock, AR

#13 Oct 20, 2012
Friend wrote:
<quoted text>
I will say a prayer for Dale. I work with him and I am truly sad this happened
thank you so much.we need all the prayers we can get..
his wife

Little Rock, AR

#14 Oct 20, 2012
Guest wrote:
Your husband is about to die and your on topixs?
my husband didnt die thank god we have 6 kids and 5 grand babies ..but god will be good to us..i will pray for you..
unbelievable

Bellevue, WA

#15 Oct 20, 2012
Amen and God has already blessed you and will continue sweetheart you stay strong and keep your faith
dale wife

Euless, TX

#16 Oct 23, 2012
Update: dale got to come home Sunday...i am so thankful to bring him home..i wanted to thank all that has kept us in y'all prayers.. we have a long road ahead of us,its going to be hard but with God we will make..dale is still in alot of pain, he can't work they let him go do to his injuries at his work..but I'm glad he's still here for me and the kids to have...I'm so thankful for all that i have..thank all of you that has been praying for dale and I pls just keep us in y'all prayers and thoughts... candy harmon
wow oh may

Batesville, AR

#18 Oct 23, 2012
where did Dale work

Euless, TX

#19 Oct 23, 2012
Who would fire someone after such an aweful wreck! Some people are cruel!!!!
need your help

Batesville, AR

#20 Oct 23, 2012
wow oh may wrote:
where did Dale work
at the bakery in batesville

Little Rock, AR

#21 Oct 23, 2012
dale wife wrote:
Update: dale got to come home Sunday...i am so thankful to bring him home..i wanted to thank all that has kept us in y'all prayers.. we have a long road ahead of us,its going to be hard but with God we will make..dale is still in alot of pain, he can't work they let him go do to his injuries at his work..but I'm glad he's still here for me and the kids to have...I'm so thankful for all that i have..thank all of you that has been praying for dale and I pls just keep us in y'all prayers and thoughts... candy harmon
Take my advice and talk to an attorney about them firing him because of his inability to work due to his injuries. Might be worth your money.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Batesville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Italian Grill 14 min The New Nunya69 2
Blowing Cave Cushman 21 min The New Nunya69 13
local unsolved murders (Aug '09) 1 hr Smelly KATfish Ba... 177
Maumelle Horr running scared 1 hr Smelly KATfish Ba... 1
Interesting Batesville History (Jun '11) 1 hr 4 U maumelle horr 211
Darryl Thompson who's he seeing now?? 3 hr Smh 7
China king Chinese restaurant near hawgs 3 hr here 11
More from around the web

Batesville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE