First Prev
of 4
Next Last
redneck-n-proud

Connersville, IN

#61 Oct 23, 2012
this the same josh that went to charlotte?
thanks(:

Euless, TX

#62 Oct 24, 2012
Josh took up for my mom one night and protected her. I'm very thankful Josh was there. He is a very sweet guy an has a huge heart. I mean not many people would protect someone you just met. I really am happy that he is doing good. Makes my heart smile! Josh continue to do good and sty strong. And thanks for watching over my mom!
guest 72

Euless, TX

#63 Oct 26, 2012
He didn't show up to court Tuesday. His mom said he's was back in hospital.
stand-up

Bellevue, WA

#64 Oct 26, 2012
will say a prayer for Josh .
wrong

Bellevue, WA

#65 Nov 2, 2012
he did show up for court and was drug tested and failed for meth, thc, and cocaine...so therefore he is in jail for 30 days.
stand-up

Bellevue, WA

#66 Nov 2, 2012
:-( So Very very SAD :-(
Prayers for the family if he doesn't change his ways!
jhon

United States

#67 Nov 2, 2012
www.GetvipNews[dot]com/Josh-Li ndhurst
lindhurst

Ballwin, MO

#68 Nov 29, 2012
wrong wrote:
he did show up for court and was drug tested and failed for meth, thc, and cocaine...so therefore he is in jail for 30 days.
. U sure as hell got ur name rite... Mr wrong or ever the hell u are, I pissed hot for pot and nothing else but if that had been the case it really shouldn't be none of your bizness or anyone elses but what else do you have to do in your pathetic life other than make shit up about somethin that really doesn't matter to nothin but a bunch of bullshit ^gotcha hatin^
stand-up

Bellevue, WA

#69 Nov 30, 2012
Josh ,, I 've done alot of prayers for you , and I don't listen to most gossip and I will continue my prayers for u. So please don't let Gossip discourage you. Be strong and stay on a good path . for some one is watching u .
from .....S
stand-up

Bellevue, WA

#70 Jan 16, 2013
just wondering how he is doing,has anyone heard?
you know

Cave City, AR

#71 Jan 22, 2013
Wish things were different. I always tried to "save" you. To "fix" you maybe a better term. But I realize that I couldn't do it for you. You have to make the changes for yourself. Im so thankful you made it out of all of this with you life. I miss my best friend, but sometimes life doesnt go the way you planned. I'm doing well now. I'm happy, healthy, and love the life that I have made for myself. Don't worry about me ok? I'm doing ok, I have a great job, great kids, and a wonderful life with some one who I adore. I wish you well Josh, and I hope that you will find the happiness that big heart of yours deserves. Just dont get shot again ok? And no more wrecks either. Someone wants you on this earth for a reason..
Grrr

United States

#72 Jan 22, 2013
Welllll wrote:
Well if you ask me which I know you didn't he is nothing but trouble. Always biting off more then he can chew trouble follows trouble
he may do so but he is real and a good friend to many
tiny

Cabot, AR

#73 Feb 7, 2013
you know wrote:
Wish things were different. I always tried to "save" you. To "fix" you maybe a better term. But I realize that I couldn't do it for you. You have to make the changes for yourself. Im so thankful you made it out of all of this with you life. I miss my best friend, but sometimes life doesnt go the way you planned. I'm doing well now. I'm happy, healthy, and love the life that I have made for myself. Don't worry about me ok? I'm doing ok, I have a great job, great kids, and a wonderful life with some one who I adore. I wish you well Josh, and I hope that you will find the happiness that big heart of yours deserves. Just dont get shot again ok? And no more wrecks either. Someone wants you on this earth for a reason..
wat do you mean fix? thats great if your happy than i am happy for you... whoever you are.
lindhurst

Cabot, AR

#74 Feb 7, 2013
Grrr wrote:
<quoted text>he may do so but he is real and a good friend to many
well thank ya i try to keep it real always

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Batesville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
(Aug '12) 10 hr Red_Forman 468
Why are there so many churches in batesville? 14 hr Ahab 22
Wreck in southside on friday 23 hr Ricky 5
stanley gamble murdered??? (Nov '14) Fri ksm 18
Looking for magick users Fri Dumb12345 14
Local Politics Do you approve of Tim Stewart as Justice of the... Fri brandon burleson 1
Divorce - do it yourself (Sep '09) Feb 9 You been warned 6
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Batesville Mortgages