First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Concerned

Andrews, TX

#1 Aug 11, 2012
Does anyone know what happened last night and who shoot him. He is n icu but it is touch and go.
a friend

United States

#2 Aug 11, 2012
Is this true. If so where did it happen praying for you cupcake

Batesville, AR

#3 Aug 11, 2012
Didnt he try to shoot some people a few weeks ago at the river? Sick of violence around this town
Welllll

Batesville, AR

#4 Aug 11, 2012
Well if you ask me which I know you didn't he is nothing but trouble. Always biting off more then he can chew trouble follows trouble
Concerned

Andrews, TX

#5 Aug 11, 2012
Yes it is true. I talked to his family but details haven't all come out. As for whoever opinion I didn't ask for it. There r some of us who care for Josh regardless of his actions. No one is perfect. He has a big heart for some of us. Please no smack talk -he is fighting for his life.
Welllll

Batesville, AR

#6 Aug 11, 2012
I didn't say that I didn't feel bad for him and his famly and I do pray for him and his family but maybe this will straighten him up some. In fact he use to be one of my bestfriends in middle school but people change wish the best though but if he pulls through he needs to get his life in line
Lucy

United States

#7 Aug 11, 2012
Caleb cook shot him in the stomach. At some legion in Melbourne maybe? I'm not real sure what town.
fnb69

United States

#8 Aug 11, 2012
I am one of his family members. He was shot in the stomach with a 12-gauge shotgun at close range by Caleb Cook. It happened in Evening Shade. Caleb has been arrested. It doesn't matter what he has done. No one has the right to shoot someone and leave them to die. He is fighting for his life. If he does survive this he will be one lucky young man. So please don't talk trash about him and keep him and his loved ones in your prayers. How would you feel if it was your loved one who is in this situation? Have some respect for him and the people who love him! Thanks!
veryconcerned

Cave City, AR

#9 Aug 11, 2012
How is he? When did this happen? Why did it happen? What hospital?!
fnb69

United States

#10 Aug 12, 2012
veryconcerned wrote:
How is he? When did this happen? Why did it happen? What hospital?!
He is touch and go right now. It happened early Saturday morning around 4ish. Who knows why it happened. He is at WRMC in ICU.
stand-up
#11 Aug 12, 2012
I don't know any one ,but I will say a Prayer for Josh and also a prayer for his family. They are going thru a very hard ordeal.
May God protect and keep you safe. God Bless You !!!.
veryconcerned

Cave City, AR

#12 Aug 12, 2012
Thank you for update. Does the family need anything? please keep us updated. Is he awake or in and out?
fnb69

United States

#13 Aug 12, 2012
Thank you for the prayers! He is sedated and on a vent. They took him in for his 3rd surgery earlier. He will have to have several more surgeries in the future. He is still very critical. We just need prayers for him right now. Thank you!
stand-up
#14 Aug 12, 2012
Dear Family,
My heart goes out to you,for I know your pain you are going thru.And its hard to express things . So I will keep watch over this forum. And I will keep you and Josh close in my heart and say my prayers for all.
God please protect and watch over this family at this time of need and please God bring Josh safely home to his family.
A friend
#15 Aug 12, 2012
I will be keepin him an his family in my prayers. I know he can pull through this, he is very strong!
veryconcerned

Cave City, AR

#16 Aug 12, 2012
He has to pull through, He has been through so much and we all know he can make it through this. He is strong and has a heart that has pulled him through much worse. I have been praying every since I heard and though I can't be there physically my heart is there with all of you especially with him. Please keep us updated, and thanks!
Praying

Batesville, AR

#17 Aug 12, 2012
Anybody know why Caleb shot him? They need to lock that guy up
Lucy

United States

#18 Aug 12, 2012
Over a girl I heard
Praying

Batesville, AR

#19 Aug 12, 2012
That's so silly to shoot someone over a girl
fnb69

United States

#20 Aug 13, 2012
Thank you all so very much for the prayers! He opened his eyes a little yesterday and squeezed our hands. He is still critical. We all appreciate the thoughts and prayers!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Batesville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Poll Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 4 min guest 35,060
college view apartments 6 min Nunya469 2
Legion worth going to these days? 22 min Sara 10
A&B Cajun Connection 24 min Sara 8
fay verser staggs tharpduncan fulbright wallace. 35 min Nunya469 2
(Aug '12) 15 hr honeymylove 723
Burlesque show ? Sun The best guest 5

Batesville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance