beautiful young woman at walmart

Posted in the Batesville Forum

curious

Batesville, AR

#1 Sep 26, 2012
I was at Walmart the other day and saw a beautiful girl working at the service desk. She had red hair, and a bubbly personality. Anyone know anything about her?

Level 6

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#3 Sep 27, 2012
Well I haven't seen her.
anonymous

Mountain Home, AR

#4 Sep 30, 2012
She's lesbian
james

Batesville, AR

#5 Oct 2, 2012
hope your not talking about a girl named cara long. dont bother if you are because she enjoys being a slut! i knew her when she dated eric bear and she is a hoe major!!
Full Monty

Forest Park, GA

#6 Oct 2, 2012
Increase your selection with WALMART BEEFETTES the BIG BEEF @ WALMART. Inquire about a THONG REPAIR business opportunity with Joseph Isaacs of Palm Harbor isaacs@isg-telecom.com
Former Employee

Jonesboro, AR

#7 Oct 2, 2012
I use to work at Wal-Mart and if it's the same girl I'm thinking of then yes she is a lesbian. She messes around with the other lesbian girl that works their. The one who looks more like a dike. Dark hair, always wears the baggier pants, and a hat cocked to the side. They are both very sweet girls though. Especially the dike looking one.
curious

Batesville, AR

#8 Oct 2, 2012
No, her name is Kim. Its sad that she is a lesbian though, I have nothing against them, but she is beautiful
ummm

Batesville, AR

#9 Oct 3, 2012
she use to be straight but left her e boyfriend for her girlfriend. terra is nice , and yes kim is very perky . cute couple.
shiz_nit

Little Rock, AR

#10 Oct 3, 2012
That Cara girl is smoking hot.

Euless, TX

#11 Oct 4, 2012
shiz_nit wrote:
That Cara girl is smoking hot.
she's got a boyfriend
shiz_nit

Little Rock, AR

#12 Oct 4, 2012
I could care less if she has a boyfriend or not. I'm not after her. I'm just saying. she is hot.
lmao

Batesville, AR

#13 Oct 16, 2012
im sure someone put on here she is hot as a pittu comment..givin ya she has steped up out of the goober dike look since she was in high school..still doesnt change the fact that she is a hoe!! n as far as her having a boyfriend goes..she was runing around with a dark complected guy while he wa in lock down! trust me i know this im her own damn cousin!
U wish u knew me

Grand Prairie, TX

#14 Oct 16, 2012
Kimmie is the girl at service desk. She a lesbian along with Terra...Cara is a funny one. 2 faced, loud, Obboxious, and so flighty. But whatevs

Euless, TX

#15 Oct 17, 2012
lmao wrote:
im sure someone put on here she is hot as a pittu comment..givin ya she has steped up out of the goober dike look since she was in high school..still doesnt change the fact that she is a hoe!! n as far as her having a boyfriend goes..she was runing around with a dark complected guy while he wa in lock down! trust me i know this im her own damn cousin!
black guy is her bf
gooberman

El Dorado, AR

#16 Oct 17, 2012
nothing going on here but JOI talk about others--- sad and pathetic.

Level 6

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#17 Oct 17, 2012
She must be hiding in the managers office.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Batesville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Obama just ruined the internet 1 hr Guy Wiliford II 20
Favorite Drink (alcohol) 1 hr Murr 44
words that start with 'W' 1 hr Murr 39
chick a deal store manager William harington...... 1 hr Get over it 8
New Game (words that start with T) 6 hr BILL COMPTON 2
Randi K 22 hr jakefromstatefarm 4
Best Gym in Batesville? 22 hr Jack N Oliver 3

Winter Storm Warning for Independence County was issued at March 03 at 3:33AM CST

Batesville Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Batesville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 9:08 am PST

NBC Sports 9:08AM
Kendall Langford visiting the defensive tackle-less Lions today
Bleacher Report 9:28 AM