jenlwil

United States

#1 Jan 27, 2013
She is a user . She is just like her daughter stephine marcum loser!!!!!She dont deserve to see her grandkids!! All she does is think people should cater to her. she dont care about anyone but her self!! If she says she is your friend tell her hell no we arent friends cause i dont need a friend like you!!!
country gurl

United States

#2 Jan 27, 2013
Who are you jenlwil?
hmmm

Bellevue, WA

#3 Jan 27, 2013
I use to work with Julie at Con-A.
And she was always nice to me.
Maybe you wasn't nice to her.
jenlwil

United States

#4 Jan 27, 2013
i worked with her to she used me and my husband he works with her to . me and my husband and her and her husband hung out all the time .She didnt give a shit when my husband said he was going to kill him sefl all she cared about was where she was going to get drugs from like pills and she really loves meth
jenlwil

United States

#5 Jan 27, 2013
country girl it doesnt matter who i am i was a friend of hers at one time until she f me over.tryin to get in my mans pants. she is white trash
jenlwil

United States

#6 Jan 27, 2013
to hmmm i was nice to her we hung out alot
jenlwil

United States

#7 Jan 27, 2013
country gurl wrote:
Who are you jenlwil?
jennifer
jenlwil

United States

#8 Jan 27, 2013
wat kind of woman would want to come by someones house at 3:00 in the moring? I wonder if donnie knows she came by that early!! She got out of my house wen i told her to get the f out but she must be stupid cause i told her to never call or text
country gurl

United States

#9 Jan 27, 2013
To jenlwil grow the hell up, and get a life. What goes on between you, and your man is your probelm.
jenlwil

United States

#10 Jan 27, 2013
country gurl wrote:
To jenlwil grow the hell up, and get a life. What goes on between you, and your man is your probelm.
You hide behind a screen name not me u grow up
jenlwil

United States

#11 Jan 27, 2013
i have the rights to say what i want just saying the turth about her she dont care for anyone but her self she is not who u think she is. Is country girl one of donnie's girls she has u fool
peckerman

El Dorado, AR

#12 Jan 28, 2013
Too much JOI peckerweinregooberdongcockpric k talk goin on so hit the nasty john and drink.

Iraq

#13 Jan 28, 2013
jenlwil, if you want all the time like this maybe you are the reason your husband wanted to kill himself. You ever think about that dipshit?

Iraq

#14 Jan 28, 2013
I meant to say if you rant all the time like that. Sorry, reading all your bullshit had me wanting to kill myself and I couldn't think straight. LOL
jenlwil

Cookville, TX

#15 Jan 28, 2013
guest wrote:
I meant to say if you rant all the time like that. Sorry, reading all your bullshit had me wanting to kill myself and I couldn't think straight. LOL
it was over the way she treats her friends and he told her.All she was worried about was where she was going to get pills from if he did it smart ass
Tiffany Marcum

United States

#16 Jan 28, 2013
I have nothing to hide. Its not her fault your husband told her that he had feelings for her. That's the only reason why your not friends with my mom now.
jenlwil

Cookville, TX

#17 Jan 28, 2013
yeah it is she just throw her self all over him!!! she a ho. its sad u have to stand up for her all she ever talked about was stephaine . never about you i didnt know she had another kid cause she didnt talk about u
hmmm

Bellevue, WA

#18 Jan 28, 2013
i don't believe that because Julie use to talk about both her girls.how much they ment to her and it was really hard when the girls dad got killed ! Julie cried for them saying how she didn't know what the girls would do without there dad!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Batesville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Pepsi Cola 6 min curiousjw08 4
dustin smith 2 hr misty 1
Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 3 hr BARNEYII 30,459
Recipes and Coupons (Jul '13) 4 hr Sara 24
owners/Josies employees 5 hr guest 3
Main Street made a miraculous comeback or is it... 7 hr zot 43
Yerp Hardy 8 hr meme 2
Batesville Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web