|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 31, 2010

concerned24 wrote:
anyone know this hoe
sure do.. went to school with him.. what makes him a hoe?

Fort Worth, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 31, 2010

He's a good friend of mine. What about him?
gross

Batesville, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 31, 2010

He gave my friend the clap. He thinks he is some kinda player but really he just a washed up hoe. He trys to hit on me all the time and I just laugh because many years ago I was crazy about him and he blew his chance. Now years later he wants to get back with me not happening bud

Since: Aug 10

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 31, 2010

yea I heard he is still married and knocked up some girl from westside then left them both to deal with it all on their own. People like that shouldn't reproduce

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 15, 2010

you people are stupid hahaaabahaha
melissa

Batesville, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 15, 2010

I think Jason is a good guy I have known him for a long time. People only talk shit about guys cause they wont them. lol You go Jason you doing you and that is all that matters.
Schoolmate

Oil Trough, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 21, 2010

I went to school with Jason and it's hard to believe that he's a hoe...he's so sweet and not pimp like at all....he's alright by me...haters
i want him

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 22, 2010

he is a hoe and a player he's got a son by his wife and a girl pregnant due nextt month his baby girl is i want to know when hes going to give me a chance let him lay the hammer down on me
MistaDontPlay

Searcy, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 22, 2010

i want him wrote:
he is a hoe and a player he's got a son by his wife and a girl pregnant due nextt month his baby girl is i want to know when hes going to give me a chance let him lay the hammer down on me
call ans ask he will fly right over

North Richland Hills, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 22, 2010

I'll probably kick it with him this weekend I tell him you want him

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 24, 2010

Jason horan is no good. He is a worthless human being and a waste of life. He is a coward. He is in fact a hoe. He will hit anything with a vagina. Be careful girls if he gets you pregnant be prepared to make it on your own. He will not help in any way. He can afford to buy alcohol and get hammered but he can not afford to biy his baby a crib, diapers or even just give the baby and the momma any of his time. He is married and was separated when he got this girl pregnant. She is an awesome person and was fooled by Jason. Jason if you read this i hope your penis falls off and you rot in your pool of sin and STD's. You just remember karma is a bitch. A bad bitch.
Yepyep

Searcy, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 24, 2010

Yep
guest -2

Batesville, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2010

Who is baby momma on westside? I know his wife and she is beautiful, he was mean to her. He would hit her, run around on her, and now he won't even support their son. Your right other guest karma is a bitch when he get caught up with all of his child support.

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 27, 2010

jason is the man go yankees
amy

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 27, 2010

congrats on ur pretty baby girl
guest -2

Batesville, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 29, 2010

What's up with you crazy ass people, need to be telling him congrats on a divorce from baby momma #1 before bringing another baby (baby girl) into the mix. Jason is the man that's pure bullshit, Jason is a #1 peice of shit. The one bitching about him not getting baby momma #2 a baby crib, diapers, or any of his time that's a freakin joke when baby #1 has been in his life for a few years now and he still don't support that child with money, time, or love. So baby momma #2 see what you have to look forward to. But what really can be said about you because you knew that he was married when you slept with him and you don't raise the two kids that you already have. Between the two of you I feel for this little girl.

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 29, 2010

ok first of all you don't know baby momma #2 so you need to shut ur mouth. She takes care of her kids just fine if you knew her you would know that. And that beautiful baby girl will b taken care of with or without his help. On another note she was under the impression he was nearly final on his divorce. Was told papers had been signed and was waiting on them to get back from the judge. If you don't know someone ur self don't judge them. And keep ur lame ass comments to ur self.
guest -2

Batesville, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2010

Wake up baby momma #2, because Jason isn't gonna take care of you or anyone else. Regardless of what he has told you, it's all bullshit, he has moved on with someone else. Saw him @ Josie's last night with some woman (that looked old enough to be his mom) said he was getting married again. Only hope that the first divorce is FINAL. Jason can not be believed in anything that he tells. Only hope that any woman that he plays can afford to care for herself and her offsprings. Not judging because that's not my job just speaking the truth!!!! Just another lame ass comment!!!
I KNOW

Batesville, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 17, 2010

Jason has a small penis and he goes both ways.. but he prefers younger boys.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

17 Users are viewing the Batesville Forum right now

Search the Batesville Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Chat Room 9 min AfroSmurf 2
Nunya gets off by sticking _____ up his arse. (Oct '13) 17 min AfroSmurf 8
Bad Boy Mowers Mafia gang (Aug '10) 19 min AfroSmurf 25
Teacher jailed for shoplifting 37 min AfroSmurf 31
ANYTIME FITNESS! (prices?) 2 hr Nunya469 12
Rick Elumbaugh (Aug '10) 3 hr hoth 171
Darryl Thompson 11 hr hmmm 12
•••
•••