Cute guy that works at UACCB in Admis...

Cute guy that works at UACCB in Admissions

Posted in the Batesville Forum

JustCurious

Batesville, AR

#1 Aug 20, 2012
Does anybody know anything about him

Level 6

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#2 Aug 20, 2012
That must be me.
JustCurious

Batesville, AR

#3 Aug 20, 2012
I was just told his name was Christopher Dickie...are you really him, are you just saying you are him, or do you know anything about him

Batesville, AR

#4 Aug 20, 2012
Chris is married with a baby.
JustCurious

Houston, TX

#5 Aug 20, 2012
Ok thank you
john

Jonesboro, AR

#6 Aug 20, 2012
Since when had that mattered
prickem

United States

#7 Aug 20, 2012
If you want to chuck him ask him don't bring all the JOI talk here take it to the nasty john
JustCurious

Houston, TX

#8 Aug 20, 2012
Prickem go fxck yourself don't get on my discussion with that chuckin shxt because you will get told the fxck off...if you not here to speak on the discussion then please dismiss yourself thank you
JustCurious

Houston, TX

#9 Aug 20, 2012
I only started this discussion because I wanted to know about him...now I know he is married and has a baby so once again @guest thank you for sharing that with me
peckerman

United States

#10 Aug 20, 2012
JustCurious wrote:
Prickem go fxck yourself don't get on my discussion with that chuckin shxt because you will get told the fxck off...if you not here to speak on the discussion then please dismiss yourself thank you
Take your Weiner talk to Helena, Pine Bluff, or Dermott to claim your reward for being JOI
JustCurious

Batesville, AR

#11 Aug 20, 2012
Peckerman how bout you take your bullshxt and go to hell maybe someone there will listen to it
DeezyOnThaBeat

Batesville, AR

#12 Aug 24, 2012
How old is he
DeezyOnThaBeat

Batesville, AR

#13 Aug 25, 2012
Does anybody know how old he is
JustCurious

Batesville, AR

#14 Aug 26, 2012
How old is he though

Batesville, AR

#15 Aug 26, 2012
Depends on who you are talking about. There is a cute guy in admissions but his name is not chris. Chris used to work in admissions but has moved positions. This post was made after his move so I wonder if there is confusion. Scott Post works in admissions now.
JustCurious

Batesville, AR

#16 Aug 26, 2012
I'm not taking about Scott his name is Chris I don't know know what position he switched too but he was the one helping with orientation

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Batesville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Maumelle 2 hr AshleyK 1
Enough with the Rebel flags 4 hr Painmaker 35
Wahlburgers 4 hr Paul 1
Sonia Sheridan (May '13) 4 hr hott 10
who got shot in southside 5 hr Guest 26
^keep a word drop a word (Oct '11) 8 hr SusanBL 4,095
Poll Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 13 hr Utah is pervert ... 30,944
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Batesville Mortgages