girl got here throat cut sunday

Posted in the Batesville Forum

loser

Newark, AR

#1 Jan 17, 2011
Anyone know what happened I caught the end of the story on the radio

Cave City, AR

#2 Jan 18, 2011
Kathy Jones boyfriend David Melton cut her throat. She Danny Jones Sister not his wife. She is doing ok. He cut it really bad. They charged him with attempted murder.
tom

Fort Huachuca, AZ

#3 Jan 18, 2011
who is david melton's dad?

Newport, AR

#4 Jan 18, 2011
Her brother Larry wil kill him if he gets out of prison. I would hate to be in his shoes.

Batesville, AR

#5 Jan 18, 2011
OMG! I grew up with all of them..I didn't know Larry was in Prison now had it been Charlie u said was there be no shocker..I am really hope Kathy gets well soon..He should watch out for any of her Brothers truthfully...LOL

Cave City, AR

#8 Jan 18, 2011
Larry is not in prison. I think they meant if her boyfriend gets out. Her boyfriend dresses like a cowboy.
Family

El Dorado, AR

#9 Jan 18, 2011
Guest wrote:
OMG! I grew up with all of them..I didn't know Larry was in Prison now had it been Charlie u said was there be no shocker..I am really hope Kathy gets well soon..He should watch out for any of her Brothers truthfully...LOL
Larry is NOT in prison, David Melton is the one in jail, that did this to Kathy. And as for Charlie, he is doin great!!
candler

Pearcy, AR

#10 Jan 19, 2011
Guest wrote:
No Hon, Larry's not in prison, I think the writer was talking about when David gets out of prison and they are right those Jones boys will make his life a living H___..
chris melton

Lakeland, FL

#11 Jan 20, 2011
He is my father. I havn't seen him in over 7 years. I talked to him for the first time in over a year a few weeks ago. Then i heard about this and it broke my heart. I apologize to the family and to kathy, though i know it doesn't help. I am in the army and i leave in a few months, i was hoping to see him, but i guess that wont happen. Again my apologies go out for kathy and her family.
Family

El Dorado, AR

#12 Jan 21, 2011
Thank u Chris, takes a big person to say something like this to the family.. much appreciate and best of luck to u....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Batesville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Poll Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 10 min Don down on dover 36,120
Milf!! With 4 kids 5 hr Friend 7
steve mckay 12 hr Your bitch 1
county judge (Mar '14) 17 hr guest 25
subway ? 17 hr big bad wolf 1
Peco Wed Curi 1
Maintenance peco Wed Curi 4

Batesville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance