who most wanted in Batesville

who most wanted in Batesville

Posted in the Batesville Forum

Getto_Country
#1 Jun 22, 2012
Charles Neal aka Chill. Chill is or should I say use to be a great petson.
dobyj

Batesville, AR

#2 Jun 23, 2012
how about your warrants ?
djl

Conway, AR

#3 Jun 23, 2012
and what? you gonna try and score some cash by turning them in????
Getto_Country
#4 Jul 4, 2012
Who turned who in? Nobody excrepted nail bonds man callef in on him.
Getto_Country
#6 Jul 4, 2012
Peckerman wrote:
All thugs and misfits are in Helena, Pine Bluff, and Dermott. Batesville is dead.
well if u were there u would know the truth. i know the people there
no kidding

Batesville, AR

#8 Jul 4, 2012
Jimmy Hoffa. He is in witness protection. He is a Wal-Mart greeter. I know it's him.
Cooler Than You Know

Conway, AR

#9 Jul 5, 2012
djl wrote:
and what? you gonna try and score some cash by turning them in????
I hbave heard this rumour floating around..is it true that the Sherriff's Office or legal system will pay you to turn someone in? That may be a clever idea for them I guess, but I still think it's pretty crappy to turn your friends in for petty crimes. MAYBE if it was a murder or somethng that involved a kid or something awful like that. But to just turn someone in for some crappy thing is bad. If the legal system does pay, I don't think it would be enough. Snitches suck and not in the good way.
Cooler Than You Know

Conway, AR

#10 Jul 5, 2012
no kidding wrote:
Jimmy Hoffa. He is in witness protection. He is a Wal-Mart greeter. I know it's him.
I dont think that most of the kids who like to get on here and talk trash wouldn't know who Jimmy Hoofa was/is. But it's still pretty funny!
Cooler Than You Know

Conway, AR

#11 Jul 5, 2012
Hoffa...not Hoofa..sorry!!

Batesville, AR

#12 Jul 5, 2012
Cooler Than You Know wrote:
Hoffa...not Hoofa..sorry!!
lol, you're right. I should have said Justin Bieber and then thrown in a p'nis reference. I sometimes forget on Topix you need to dummy it down to about a 5th grade level.
Cooler Than You Know

Conway, AR

#14 Jul 5, 2012
guest wrote:
<quoted text>
lol, you're right. I should have said Justin Bieber and then thrown in a p'nis reference. I sometimes forget on Topix you need to dummy it down to about a 5th grade level.
and nobody wants that beiber kid...unless its someones 14 year old daughter or some 20 year old little gay guy...bieber. honestly!! lol!!
youredumb

Cave City, AR

#15 Jul 5, 2012
<quoted text>and nobody wants that beiber kid...unless its someones 14 year old daughter or some 20 year old little gay guy...bieber. honestly!! lol!!
wow you're really stupid
Cooler Than You Know

Conway, AR

#16 Jul 5, 2012
youredumb wrote:
<quoted text>
wow you're really stupid
what kind of beiber fan are you? some little dipshit sphmore at cchs? or some dumb little quees hanging down at the park trying to think you are all that? its one of the 2, and if not, its worse than i thought.
youredumb

Cave City, AR

#17 Jul 7, 2012
<quoted text>what kind of beiber fan are you? some little dipshit sphmore at cchs? or some dumb little quees hanging down at the park trying to think you are all that? its one of the 2, and if not, its worse than i thought.
um do you just post random stuff on here bc no one has a clue what the hell you're talkin about??
Cooler Than You Know

Conway, AR

#18 Jul 8, 2012
youredumb wrote:
<quoted text>
um do you just post random stuff on here bc no one has a clue what the hell you're talkin about??
Just because YOU don't have a clue does not mean others don't either.
youredumb

Cave City, AR

#19 Jul 9, 2012
<quoted text>Just because YOU don't have a clue does not mean others don't either.
wow ok why do you think no one else is. commenting?? This thread was about people in batesville and you turned it into a "Justin Bieber is gay" thread youre really dumb ya know?
jamesTheOne

Batesville, AR

#21 Oct 13, 2014
Getto_Country wrote:
Charles Neal aka Chill. Chill is or should I say use to be a great petson.
Chelsea used to be the most wanted,in this town

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Batesville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Womens clinic drug testing for pot? (Nov '16) 5 min Florida boi 14
ok wtf 23 min WHY 2
Attention all Theives, Thugs, and Druggies........ (Nov '16) 24 min Use her name 23
Will the real nunya please stand up... 42 min Florida boi 1
Poll Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 1 hr General Nuisance 36,052
cody wise 3 hr 870King 1
Milf!! With 4 kids 3 hr Andrea 6

Batesville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Batesville Mortgages