Batesville, Arkansas
Guest

Batesville, AR

#1 Mar 13, 2013
This place sucks, I'm outta here. So long trash people!!
guest

United States

#2 Mar 13, 2013
Don't let the door hit ya where the good Lord split ya on the way out!!
Guest

Batesville, AR

#3 Mar 14, 2013
Glad to see you go.
gooberman

El Dorado, AR

#4 Mar 14, 2013
Guest wrote:
This place sucks, I'm outta here. So long trash people!!
That is a big yes, so come on down to Dermott or Pine Bluff where life is much better.
guest

Batesville, AR

#5 Mar 14, 2013
I think it's hilarious that there are ppl that enjoy batesville. It's a crap town and if you've been outside of it you would know it.
Guest

Batesville, AR

#6 Mar 14, 2013
I just don't think I can find one redeeming quality of this place.
Happy

Batesville, AR

#7 Mar 14, 2013
Guest wrote:
I just don't think I can find one redeeming quality of this place.
Those of us who work, have an education, don't huff paint, suffer from morbid obesity and bang thier sisters (in other words, the exact opposite of you) like it here. Don't be bitter because your worthless ass couldn't cut it here. It will be even nicer when garbage like yourself drives your $200 car out of here.
guest

Batesville, AR

#8 Mar 14, 2013
Happy wrote:
<quoted text>Those of us who work, have an education, don't huff paint, suffer from morbid obesity and bang thier sisters (in other words, the exact opposite of you) like it here. Don't be bitter because your worthless ass couldn't cut it here. It will be even nicer when garbage like yourself drives your $200 car out of here.
I work, have an education, and drive a $30,000 dollar car. It isn't about the people who don't care for the town. It is the town. The corrupt politics that sway everyone in the town. It's the sheriffs department, the newspaper, the city counsel, the hospital and countless other businesses that hold this town back from ever being decent. If you're from the right families you have it all if you don't know the right people then you're nothing. It's the law of the land and it is ridiculous
guest

Batesville, AR

#9 Mar 14, 2013
guest wrote:
<quoted text>I work, have an education, and drive a $30,000 dollar car. It isn't about the people who don't care for the town. It is the town. The corrupt politics that sway everyone in the town. It's the sheriffs department, the newspaper, the city counsel, the hospital and countless other businesses that hold this town back from ever being decent. If you're from the right families you have it all if you don't know the right people then you're nothing. It's the law of the land and it is ridiculous
I'm interested in your experiences - how do those people/groups hold the town back? What do they do (or not do)? Call them out.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Batesville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Poll Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 2 min Bad Dad 36,183
Baby found at super 8 7 min jon 3
Tranny waitress @ josies ? 45 min Nunya469 6
Tornado shelter in bville?? 9 hr Guest 3
Cowboys bbq waitress 9 hr Know her well 4
county judge (Mar '14) Sat quest 29
subway ? Fri Nunya469 2

Batesville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Batesville Mortgages