First Prev
of 2
Next Last
him

United States

#1 Aug 23, 2012
Need a bj. headed to batesvillr now. im in a dump truck. i pull up. u suck . u swallow. u leave.
#2 Aug 23, 2012
him wrote:
Need a bj. headed to batesvillr now. im in a dump truck. i pull up. u suck . u swallow. u leave.
how old are you? n u should really hit me up if u ever drive in to newport
prickme

El Dorado, AR

#3 Aug 23, 2012
too much goobeweinercockdongpecker talk here so hit the nasty john and drink all that water.
him

United States

#4 Aug 23, 2012
I come as close as tuckerman. give me ur number or email
Sally

El Dorado, AR

#5 Aug 23, 2012
him wrote:
Are you the Chuckerman from Tuckerman?
him

Monroe, LA

#6 Aug 23, 2012
Nope.

Level 6

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#7 Aug 23, 2012
I have never heard anything like it.
#8 Aug 24, 2012
him wrote:
give me ur email!!
azzkikr

United States

#11 Aug 24, 2012
Let me just say this, if you have to come on a forum and ask someone to do this to you, my advice to you is learn to use your hand, because no man or woman is going to read this and actually do this for you just because you demand it on here...dummy.
him

United States

#12 Aug 24, 2012
Well you obviously pretty ignorant. Ive already had two women and one guy hook me up from topix. so find something you know to talk about
rsc

Batesville, AR

#13 Aug 24, 2012
Except for the whole guy sucking my schwang, I think Topix is a viable source for stuff like this. They should make a fully anonymous website where a guy can type in "looking for a bj on lunch break at 11:30" and girls respond back, vice versa for women..."i need a man to lick me clean at noon"....
azzkikr

United States

#14 Aug 24, 2012
yeah whatever, if you think anybody on here is actually gonna believe that, keep dreaming.
chuckem

El Dorado, AR

#15 Aug 24, 2012
rsc wrote:
Except for the whole guy sucking my schwang, I think Topix is a viable source for stuff like this. They should make a fully anonymous website where a guy can type in "looking for a bj on lunch break at 11:30" and girls respond back, vice versa for women..."i need a man to lick me clean at noon"....
JOI you need to come on down to Pine Bluff and I will see that you get some knots and cuts on that head of yours.
azzkikr

United States

#17 Aug 24, 2012
really??? now hear this. Little kids are reading topix now...

Level 6

Location hidden

#18 Aug 25, 2012
Get you a wet/dry vacuum cleaner.
Bi man

United States

#19 Sep 7, 2012
Chad Milligan or Sonny Middleton can b found at the pickle park. If u have some meth, they can cut out the middle man, you can get a better deal. Two weeks ago i went in there with a baggy of salt and had Chads head in the toilet for fifteen minutes. Good man pussy

Level 2

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#20 Sep 7, 2012
azzkikr wrote:
Let me just say this, if you have to come on a forum and ask someone to do this to you, my advice to you is learn to use your hand, because no man or woman is going to read this and actually do this for you just because you demand it on here...dummy.
dnt be coy azzlik...you should get what you can...charity has its limits and you've created quite a name for yourself under the bridge.
azzkikr

United States

#21 Sep 7, 2012
really??? that's all you can come up with?? something I accused you of weeks ago. You got no game...
chuckem

Olive Branch, MS

#22 Sep 7, 2012
Bi man wrote:
Chad Milligan or Sonny Middleton can b found at the pickle park. If u have some meth, they can cut out the middle man, you can get a better deal. Two weeks ago i went in there with a baggy of salt and had Chads head in the toilet for fifteen minutes. Good man pussy
Sounds like two JOI in the nasty john. Get chucked and head to the tall grass to chill

Level 6

Location hidden

#23 Sep 7, 2012
Would someone please mow the grass.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Batesville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Poll Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 6 min Reality Check 38,232
Looking 3 hr WHY 5
murder victim Della Harding (Jun '09) 22 hr guest 47
peco hiring (Aug '11) Fri A driver 26
Hot milfs Thu Bdbdhd 20
First community bank crime scene Thu WHY 2
1% motorcycle clubs? Wed just saying 5

Batesville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance