Batesville Animal Control

Batesville Animal Control

Posted in the Batesville Forum

Batesville, AR

#1 Jan 19, 2013
the main guy Jeff is the biggest douche bag in Batesville... He is rude and thinks he is a badass bc he picks up dogs for a living. He doesn't care about the animals. All he cares about is a paycheck. Anyone agree?
stand-up
#2 Jan 19, 2013
Yes, everyone know him. he use to have pitbull dogs (Tied to trees in his yard ).
come onoverherejeff

United States

#3 Jan 19, 2013
come on over here to my house,Jeff-AND GET YOUR AZZZ KICKED.
sofunny

United States

#4 Jan 20, 2013
You guys are idiots. I know Jeff does good at his job, your just mad because you didn't follow the rules and got in trouble. Your not in 3rd grade, grow up and license your stupid dog. Oh and the reason his dogs were tied up is because the stupid neighbor wouldn't keep their pit under control and he did it to make sure no ones dog got hurt. gossip is for teenage girls get a life
lisa

United States

#5 Jan 20, 2013
I HATE that man and hate is a strong word but you can sum how I feel about him up in one sentence. He defines what an idiot is. Someone should be putting him down instead of the poor dogs. And nobody needs to "grow up" if the guy wasn't such a piece of shit then not everybody in Batesville would feel the same way about him.

Odessa, TX

#6 Jan 21, 2013
sofunny wrote:
You guys are idiots. I know Jeff does good at his job, your just mad because you didn't follow the rules and got in trouble. Your not in 3rd grade, grow up and license your stupid dog. Oh and the reason his dogs were tied up is because the stupid neighbor wouldn't keep their pit under control and he did it to make sure no ones dog got hurt. gossip is for teenage girls get a life

I live outside the city limits, and adopted a dog from there... if he wasn't so rude and arrogant maybe more people would be willing to go adopt a dog from there....
yep

Plano, TX

#7 Jan 21, 2013
I agree. He's always snooping around my yard and then sending me stuff in the mail, when my dog is perfectly taken care of. He can't just stop and talk when he sees me outside, no, he's gta mail me a warning. Such a dick. Go pick on the people that aren't taking care of their dogs!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Batesville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Poll Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 1 hr Reality Check 43,295
anybody know 5 hr keith 1
another school shooting 5 hr 870King 37
Cna’s 8 hr Nunya469 5
hot chick 8 hr Nunya469 2
Omp QAs 8 hr Justsomeone 2
Batesville Guard (Nov '10) 9 hr Justsomeone 360

Batesville Jobs

Personal Finance

Batesville Mortgages