Click on an option to vote

Yes

No

Other (explain below)

Batesville, AR

#13444 Aug 3, 2012
Dad wrote:
<quoted text>
I doubt, dumbass, that you or your misplaced Fallopian tube twin from Batesville, have or have ever had a stricter "work ethic" than any member of my entire family. I think that you and your twins constant presence on this and other boards is proof enough of your lack of a sterling "work ethic". Never in my employed life have I spent a moment on a message board bitching about how unfair life is to me or others during working hours.
Don't preach to a preacher
Pizza lover you need to ignore that moron "Dad" he's scared. He is completly dependent on government handouts. Another pitiful liberal whinebag with his meek little hand sticking out saying "gimme gimme gimme". He loves this administraition and the Democrats platform, never let the public decide what's best for them. For years the Democrats have wanted to control every aspect of your life, what to drive, what to eat, what to feed your kids, when and what Dr. you can go to, everything! They wanted total control! and lazy lowlifes like this idiot "Dad" are all in. He hasn't the brain power or the backbone to run any part of his life, he never has.
Dad

Little Rock, AR

#13445 Aug 3, 2012
Pizza Lover wrote:
<quoted text>
He is right, there are eighty million unemployed and to some, that is significant, but it is ok if the statistics makes Obama look like an economic genius?
Show the numbers proving the are eighty million unemployed and please don't count children, stay at home Moms, retirees, the mentally retarded, the handicapped or the dead.

And please make this a top priority.

Jonesboro, AR

#13446 Aug 3, 2012
Dad wrote:
<quoted text>
I doubt, dumbass, that you or your misplaced Fallopian tube twin from Batesville, have or have ever had a stricter "work ethic" than any member of my entire family. I think that you and your twins constant presence on this and other boards is proof enough of your lack of a sterling "work ethic". Never in my employed life have I spent a moment on a message board bitching about how unfair life is to me or others during working hours.
Don't preach to a preacher
Or talk to an idiot, so if you will stop responding I won't have to.

Level 1

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#13447 Aug 3, 2012
guest wrote:
<quoted text>Sorry Bureau of Labor Statistics, they seemto actually print all the data, go to their site, it will back up the so called BS. You also fail to mention the fact that disability has suddenly started running rampant amongst the working population. Although this lowers the unemployment ratedoes it make for more jobs? Do look at the BLS numbers. it will make most people realize that yours is BS
I cannot seem to find the web page that agrees with your numbers at the BLS.

Could you provide me with a web address at the BLS you are looking at?

Batesville, AR

#13448 Aug 3, 2012
Dad wrote:
<quoted text>
Show the numbers proving the are eighty million unemployed and please don't count children, stay at home Moms, retirees, the mentally retarded, the handicapped or the dead.
And please make this a top priority.
Exclude the retarded? you don't want to be counted? I myself hope Pizza Lover tell's you to go f'ck yourself! "please make this a top priority" who the hell are you? what's the point, you and Barney will just post some liberal tripe or made up democrat numbers. You can't reason with morons. Besides, you guys are defending your entire pathetic existence. If Romney wins, the gravy train ends.

Level 1

Location hidden

#13449 Aug 3, 2012
guest wrote:
<quoted text>
Pizza lover you need to ignore that moron "Dad" he's scared. He is completly dependent on government handouts. Another pitiful liberal whinebag with his meek little hand sticking out saying "gimme gimme gimme". He loves this administraition and the Democrats platform, never let the public decide what's best for them. For years the Democrats have wanted to control every aspect of your life, what to drive, what to eat, what to feed your kids, when and what Dr. you can go to, everything! They wanted total control! and lazy lowlifes like this idiot "Dad" are all in. He hasn't the brain power or the backbone to run any part of his life, he never has.
Sounds like you are pissed, because he not say triplets, he should have.

Batesville, AR

#13450 Aug 3, 2012
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
Sounds like you are pissed, because he not say triplets, he should have.
"because he not say"? the picture is really coming into focus as to why your dependent on the government, you're stupid! how many years were you in the 10th grade? High School, the best 9 years of Barney's life.

Level 1

Location hidden

#13451 Aug 3, 2012
guest wrote:
<quoted text>
"because he not say"? the picture is really coming into focus as to why your dependent on the government, you're stupid! how many years were you in the 10th grade? High School, the best 9 years of Barney's life.
"because he not say" DID I do that? Please, pardon me.

Level 1

Location hidden

#13452 Aug 3, 2012
guest wrote:
<quoted text>
How many years was I in 10th grade? You are the one making this stuff up, you can surprise me, how many?

Jonesboro, AR

#13453 Aug 3, 2012
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
I cannot seem to find the web page that agrees with your numbers at the BLS.
Could you provide me with a web address at the BLS you are looking at?
You have always made us find your numbers, at least mine are there, keep looking. You can do it Barney.

Jonesboro, AR

#13454 Aug 3, 2012
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
How many years was I in 10th grade? You are the one making this stuff up, you can surprise me, how many?
That is the batesville guest, I never question your sexuality or your pseudo intellect
Dad

Little Rock, AR

#13455 Aug 3, 2012
guest wrote:
<quoted text>
You're typical of the back woods type redneck that gets a job at Future Fuels or Con Agra and suddenly finds that he can now buy his first new truck. Next he begins to think that by now rubbing shoulders with his betters he must be one of them.

Your betters don't post on Topix.
Dad

Little Rock, AR

#13456 Aug 3, 2012
guest wrote:
<quoted text>
You have always made us find your numbers, at least mine are there, keep looking. You can do it Barney.
Not looking because I already know that your numbers are a lie.

Play your game but understand that not everyone here is idiot enough to believe your crap.
Dad

Little Rock, AR

#13457 Aug 3, 2012
guest wrote:
<quoted text>
And you come across as some silly kid.

Jonesboro, AR

#13458 Aug 3, 2012
Dad wrote:
<quoted text>
You're typical of the back woods type redneck that gets a job at Future Fuels or Con Agra and suddenly finds that he can now buy his first new truck. Next he begins to think that by now rubbing shoulders with his betters he must be one of them.
Your betters don't post on Topix.
We realize our "betters" don't post on Topix, you do, it is non challenging to us and a little entertaining.

Batesville, AR

#13459 Aug 3, 2012
Dad wrote:
<quoted text>
And you come across and a worthless pile of dung. A freeloader who lives government caheck to government check. Always to afraid and lazy to make your own mark on the world. Lazy, bitter and stupid! geez Dad, I bet your a hit with the ladies.
Dad

Little Rock, AR

#13460 Aug 3, 2012
Obama and his birthday wishlist

Wish No. 1: More job growth. As much and likely more than anything else, a second Obama administration hinges on these big economic numbers trending upward. Same, in reverse, for the unemployment rate, which has not dropped south of 8 percent at anytime during his presidency.

Wish No. 2: Harry Reid to produce the mystery man who has allegedly been telling the Democratic Senate majority leader that Mitt Romney didn't pay taxes for a decade. Twice now, Reid has claimed he was approached by a person who had done business with Romney's old company Bain Capital and told that the candidate didn't pay a nickel in taxes for 10 straight years.

"He didn't pay taxes for 10 years. Now, do I know that that's true? Well, I'm not certain," Reid told the Huffington Post. "But, obviously, he can't release those tax returns. How would it look?"

If Reid is telling the truth and, more importantly, his "source" is, too, it could look pretty good for President Obama.

Wish No. 3: A third-party candidate joins the race and voters actually notice, however unlikely. Mitt Romney has never been particularly popular with the Tea Party-wing of the GOP, so a wildcat campaign by someone rich enough to fund his or her own candidacy, but with the conservative credentials to rally dispirited partisans, could spell doom for the challenger.

Some potential, if unlikely, choices: Texas Rep. Ron Paul (He has said he won't do it, but there's still time for a change of heart); Michael Bloomberg (The lame-duck NYC mayor has the cash and will need a new job); Donald Trump (If there's one man who could touch off a tidal flow of moderates to the president's camp, it is The Donald).

Wish No.4: Mitt Romney goes overseas and makes a handful of cartoonish faux pas, distracting the public from a building controversy over the president's "You didn't build that" remark. "Happy Birthday, Mr. President, this gift has already been delivered."

Jonesboro, AR

#13461 Aug 3, 2012
Dad wrote:
<quoted text>
Not looking because I already know that your numbers are a lie.
Play your game but understand that not everyone here is idiot enough to believe your crap.
The numbers are there, you are the one that can't read financial reports, might explain why you think anyone that is successful is out to get you.

Jonesboro, AR

#13462 Aug 3, 2012
Dad wrote:
<quoted text>
Now that is a snappy comeback, predictable, juvenile, completely like you, but snappy. You sit right there and try to think of more just like it.

Jonesboro, AR

#13463 Aug 3, 2012
Dad wrote:
Obama and his birthday wishlist
Wish No. 1: More job growth. As much and likely more than anything else, a second Obama administration hinges on these big economic numbers trending upward. Same, in reverse, for the unemployment rate, which has not dropped south of 8 percent at anytime during his presidency.
Wish No. 2: Harry Reid to produce the mystery man who has allegedly been telling the Democratic Senate majority leader that Mitt Romney didn't pay taxes for a decade. Twice now, Reid has claimed he was approached by a person who had done business with Romney's old company Bain Capital and told that the candidate didn't pay a nickel in taxes for 10 straight years.
"He didn't pay taxes for 10 years. Now, do I know that that's true? Well, I'm not certain," Reid told the Huffington Post. "But, obviously, he can't release those tax returns. How would it look?"
If Reid is telling the truth and, more importantly, his "source" is, too, it could look pretty good for President Obama.
Wish No. 3: A third-party candidate joins the race and voters actually notice, however unlikely. Mitt Romney has never been particularly popular with the Tea Party-wing of the GOP, so a wildcat campaign by someone rich enough to fund his or her own candidacy, but with the conservative credentials to rally dispirited partisans, could spell doom for the challenger.
Some potential, if unlikely, choices: Texas Rep. Ron Paul (He has said he won't do it, but there's still time for a change of heart); Michael Bloomberg (The lame-duck NYC mayor has the cash and will need a new job); Donald Trump (If there's one man who could touch off a tidal flow of moderates to the president's camp, it is The Donald).
Wish No.4: Mitt Romney goes overseas and makes a handful of cartoonish faux pas, distracting the public from a building controversy over the president's "You didn't build that" remark. "Happy Birthday, Mr. President, this gift has already been delivered."
Romney's Birthday Wishlist

1. Obama runs on his real accomplishments
2. Obama goe.... Never mind #1 is enough

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Batesville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Cashsaver 18 min Nunya469 5
Jacklin Hardin 34 min Nunya469 2
white river juvenile detention center 35 min Nunya469 16
(Aug '12) 1 hr Red_Forman 649
Chris L Howard Sun the bitch 1
Chris Fitzpatrick (May '15) Sat SSHT 2
Jaime whitt (Oct '15) Sat SSHT 2
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Batesville Mortgages