Jonesboro, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2013

Judged:

And when did you start calling your testicles "Statesman"?
what

Barnhart, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2013

Judged:

dont know nothin wrote:
<quoted text>LOL. Your aticle and your statement completely backs my reasoning so what are you talking about? Finally, you see the facts then missinterpret those into being lies like your article said "Mitt Romney's statment was branded the lie of the year" and you still believe it after reading the article? How simple minded do you have to be? Jeep is increasing revenue by having different jeeps other than wrangler and cherokee made in different countries. Guess where all those factories have to pay taxes? To the U.S. not to China. The choices they have stated they had was to either expand production or sit here idle in the U.S. because cost were to expensive to have them made here and shipped to these other countries. Any business man with a level head understands the importance of a dollar and how to profit your business, if you do not act you fail. Jeep will increase revenue and hopefully reinvest that revenue here in the U.S. Jeep will become stronger because of this not weaker. Let us bring back all of these clothing jobs to he U.S. and see how badly that shocks our economy. For U.S. made New balance incase you have not saw you can look to pay upwards of $150 some may be bought for $60 but imagine paying that all the time for a pair of new shoes as opposed to $40. Every dollar counts not only to the businessmen but to the consumers. Most Americans do not go into a store saying "give me the American made no matter the cost". Everyones looking for a deal for further saving and advancement from the consumer to the employer, get it right and figure out how things work before you start spewing your misinterpretation of a factually correct article.
Everything "guest" said was true which is obviously why you objected to it. After all you take after Hillary when it comes to the truth, "What difference does it make?"
Blue Statesman

Mountain Home, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2013

Judged:

WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>WOBBLE, WOBBLE, WOBBLE, PRICELESS!
Nut up or shut up pretender!
Funny how when it comes right down to it you can not prove squat. Your entire life has been that way, full of lies and hate for those who have what you so much desire but have been unable to obtain because you don't have the drive, desire or dedication to go out and get it. You are a typical liberal taker, you blame others for the plight you put yourself in. Once cornered with the truth you lash out like a little school girl. Well I will say it again. Go back and re-post what you clam I have said. You can't because you LIED and were called on it. WOBBLE, WOBBLE, High Speed WOBBLE! PRICELESS!
LMAO!
Funny how when it comes right down to it you can not prove squat"

Not even the statute number of a federal law.

BTW- you are acting more desperate than you were, it is really showing now.

LMAO
BARNEY

Alamogordo, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2013

Blue Statesman wrote:
<quoted text>
Funny how when it comes right down to it you can not prove squat"
Not even the statute number of a federal law.
BTW- you are acting more desperate than you were, it is really showing now.
LMAO
WOBBLE, WOBBLE WOBBLE, WARRIOR is LMAO!

YOU got BUSTED! PATHETIC!

Since: Jun 12

Detroit City

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2013

BARNEY wrote:
<quoted text>WOBBLE, WOBBLE WOBBLE, WARRIOR is LMAO!
YOU got BUSTED! PATHETIC!
The WARRIOR thinks he is BARNEY.

Oneford thinks WARRIOR has taken to many hits off the bong, then drank the bong water.

WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

Oneford wrote:
<quoted text>
The WARRIOR thinks he is BARNEY.
Oneford thinks WARRIOR has taken to many hits off the bong, then drank the bong water.
Sorry I had a swig of his KOOL-AID. It's awful. It must be an aquired taste. I told 5 lies in a row shortly after drinking that garbage..
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

guess wrote:
<quoted text>You just proved me right, only an idiot would want to pay more taxes, so you hero obama and congress could wasteful spend what you worked hard for. You must enjoy paying for all those vacations obama takes. Because that's our hard earned dollars that paid for it. So sounds like you are ok with all the government's wasteful spending. Around here we have a budget that is tight right now. You want the rest of us to fork over more of our hard earn money so our government can blow it wastefully. You make no sense at all. Grow a brain, sounds like you don't have one.
FUNNY! She doesn't pay taxes. She gets YOUR tax dollars, that is how she sustains herself. She has no skin in this game, she figures the more they take from you the more she will get. After all she has been slighted in this world, life has not been fair for her, she didn't get the same breaks and chances you did, that is why she hasn't made it rich in this world. It's your fault and it is about to be made RIGHT and FAIR for her at your expense so quit whining and get out there and work some overtime because she needs a new pair of shoes and a vacation. Come on man get with the times......

Blytheville, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

Judged:

In All Fairness wrote:
<quoted text>
Let see, you bad mouthed Romney and all American companies that outsourced and now that a company is going to do it under your hero's watch, it is okay.
Yes, when republicans do it, it's called "outsourcing" when liberals do it, it's called "expanding global market position." Just like when there is an economic boom under republicans it's called "Greed" but under liberals it's falsely labeled "prosperity for all."

We have to, as Malcolm X learned, look behind the words and who is defining them.
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

Blue Statesman wrote:
<quoted text>
What would be the point, you just said.
"I always use WARRIOR that is who I am"
Bottom line idiot, you are denying it now , why would you not deny it if I did look back for it here or on the N.M. thread?
If you were not guilty, you would have not posted this, thinking it would lend some credibility to your lie.
Now go play with kids your own age.
Nut up or shut up pretender!

Funny how when it comes right down to it you can not prove squat. Your entire life has been that way, full of lies and hate for those who have what you so much desire but have been unable to obtain because you don't have the drive, desire or dedication to go out and get it. You are a typical liberal taker, you blame others for the plight you put yourself in. Once cornered with the truth you lash out like a little school girl. Well I will say it again. Go back and re-post what you clam I have said. You can't because you LIED and were called on it. WOBBLE, WOBBLE, High Speed WOBBLE! PRICELESS!
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

Judged:

Those that pull the wagon and those that ride in the wagon! The difference between conservatives and liberals:

https://www.youtube.com/embed/rEM4NKXK-iA...
Hmmm

North Little Rock, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

WARRIOR wrote:
The difference between conservatives and liberals:
https://www.youtube.com/watch...
dont know nothin

Medford, OR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

In All Fairness wrote:
<quoted text>
Let see, you bad mouthed Romney and all American companies that outsourced and now that a company is going to do it under your hero's watch, it is okay.
Umm incase you cannot comprehend this is for you and your friend warrior. Chrysler is NOT outsourcing jobs to another country. They are not closing down production plants here and moving them overseas. They are building new plants and all revenue from those will be added to the companies revenue here in the United States. Get it? I still do not think you do. Outsourcing is what mitt Romney does when he takes our steel production and closes down their plants then sends those jobs overseas. Get it? I still do not think you do. Mitt Romney closed down Sensata Technologies and moved the production to China because it was cheaper to make the product then ship it back to the U.S., rather than make it here with higher labor. CEO of Chrysler called out Romney and said what he said was a lie and made a big joke of the matter during the campaign if you were actually paying attention.

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-250_162-57542594/...
dont know nothin

Medford, OR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

guess wrote:
<quoted text>You just proved me right, only an idiot would want to pay more taxes, so you hero obama and congress could wasteful spend what you worked hard for. You must enjoy paying for all those vacations obama takes. Because that's our hard earned dollars that paid for it. So sounds like you are ok with all the government's wasteful spending. Around here we have a budget that is tight right now. You want the rest of us to fork over more of our hard earn money so our government can blow it wastefully. You make no sense at all. Grow a brain, sounds like you don't have one.
Only a tightwad and a traitor would rather keep everything for themselves without contributing to the country who gave them freedom. Name some things the goverment has wasted money on. If you are tired of wasting money, then what wasting are you tired of? Around where is the budget tight? Arkansas? I believe it. What is the governemnt "wastefully" spending as you have been so quick to point out? I make perfect sense good sir it is those like you who do not understand what they are talking about. Aww poor baby had their feelings hurt and has to resort to degrading comments to make themselves feel better. Come on man, wake up.
Two sides

Williamston, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

Just in case you were wondering, Chrysler is owned by Fiat, an Italian company. Before that, they were owned by Daimler, a German company.

Blytheville, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

Judged:

dont know nothin wrote:
<quoted text>Only a tightwad and a traitor would rather keep everything for themselves without contributing to the country who gave them freedom. Name some things the goverment has wasted money on. If you are tired of wasting money, then what wasting are you tired of? Around where is the budget tight? Arkansas? I believe it. What is the governemnt "wastefully" spending as you have been so quick to point out? I make perfect sense good sir it is those like you who do not understand what they are talking about. Aww poor baby had their feelings hurt and has to resort to degrading comments to make themselves feel better. Come on man, wake up.
That post is deserving of the Billy Madison Quote of the Day award:

"What you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul."
Two sides

Williamston, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

Judged:

The budget is tight EVERYWHERE (except Congressional Compensation and Presidential jet-setting while the American people ( those 49% of us who pay the government bill) work more every day for less take home pay and paying more in taxes. Oh, I'm sorry. The budget isn't tight, because we haven't had a budget in how many years? So spending like addicts use is rampant, along with epically vomitous lack of responsibility and rabid erosion of freedom. In less than five years when we implode from debt, the budget won't be tight either, because there won't be any money to manage.

Blytheville, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

Judged:

dont know nothin wrote:
<quoted text>Umm incase you cannot comprehend this is for you and your friend warrior. Chrysler is NOT outsourcing jobs to another country. They are not closing down production plants here and moving them overseas. They are building new plants and all revenue from those will be added to the companies revenue here in the United States. Get it? I still do not think you do. Outsourcing is what mitt Romney does when he takes our steel production and closes down their plants then sends those jobs overseas. Get it? I still do not think you do. Mitt Romney closed down Sensata Technologies and moved the production to China because it was cheaper to make the product then ship it back to the U.S., rather than make it here with higher labor. CEO of Chrysler called out Romney and said what he said was a lie and made a big joke of the matter during the campaign if you were actually paying attention.
And this post successfully moves you ahead of BARNEYII in the race for Liberal Liar of the Year. You proved my point, it's considered outsourcing when republicans do it but "strategic global expansion" when liberals do it. Any more lies from your regressive intolerant feeble mind for us tonight????
In All Fairness

Jonesboro, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

Judged:

dont know nothin wrote:
<quoted text>Umm incase you cannot comprehend this is for you and your friend warrior. Chrysler is NOT outsourcing jobs to another country. They are not closing down production plants here and moving them overseas. They are building new plants and all revenue from those will be added to the companies revenue here in the United States. Get it? I still do not think you do. Outsourcing is what mitt Romney does when he takes our steel production and closes down their plants then sends those jobs overseas. Get it? I still do not think you do. Mitt Romney closed down Sensata Technologies and moved the production to China because it was cheaper to make the product then ship it back to the U.S., rather than make it here with higher labor. CEO of Chrysler called out Romney and said what he said was a lie and made a big joke of the matter during the campaign if you were actually paying attention.
I do comprehend, have lots of hours of economics, I actually understand the words you cut and paste. What jeep is doing is what every company does to survive, you go to wherever it most feasible to produce your product. The companies that outsource generally do it for survival. You are not dumb enough, well you provably are, to believe that once Jeep starts producing in China, they won't start exporting their products from China back to us? Like the example about clothing, we are not willing to give substantially more just to buy American. You will notice that many European manufacturers have moved production to the US because their labor costs are considerably higher over seas than American labor and yes, these products are shipped back to Europe. This global economy that you are suddenly in approval of can sometimes work to our advantage. You need to study economics and manufacturing instead of politics. I don't think you are capable of true comprehension of the subject matter but you wouldn't appear to be so damned stupid.

Blytheville, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

Judged:

WARRIOR wrote:
Those that pull the wagon and those that ride in the wagon! The difference between conservatives and liberals:
https://www.youtube.com/embed/rEM4NKXK-iA...
The difference between conservatives and liberals was on display during the response to Hurricane Sandy.
Conservative Response: Mitt Romney used his own time, money and resources to send food, clothing and supplies to the victims of the hurricane.

The Liberal Response: Obama took a plane to the Jersey Shore. Hugged a couple of 1%'ers, looked at the wreckage of $1 Million homes, shook the governors hand, said "The government will save you," got back on the plane and went to Washinton D.C. all on the TAXPAYER DIME.
And people are still waiting for the government to save them...
Realtiy Check

North Little Rock, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

Judged:

dont know nothin wrote:
You have a very loose and convienent definition of outsourcing jobs. So we have right at 8% unemployment here in America, Chrysler accepts baliout money, reguardless of what they did with that money, them having it made it easier to build a new plant. Not only did they not build the new plant here in America (where we have 8% unemployment) they gave the Chinese the jobs that American's could have used. All of the money that you say is coming back to the states will end up in the pockets of the ever so evil and greedy CEO's that liberals hate so much but somehow that's ok with you. Now exactly how is this a good thing? This is hypocrisy at its purest though I can't say that I'm suprised.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 20,161 - 20,180 of28,724
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

19 Users are viewing the Batesville Forum right now

Search the Batesville Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
help/ info needed 8 min serious 16
Topix 11 min Kathryn kohlstedt 8
nunya selling ? 32 min Rebozo 4
zak sheril 44 min guest 3
Do you regret voting for obama ? 55 min Guest 1
Federal government dropping off illegals to a t... 1 hr robz posts 5
where my bbw's at? 2 hr Nunya469 2
•••
•••