Annoyed

United States

#1 Dec 31, 2011
Just some friendly advice from a now FORMER customer to the workers/owner of Game Central if you want to actually make money, when potential customers walk in, greet them and offer assistance. Don't have all 4 workers standing behind the counter completely ignoring the customers as we stand right by the counter looking at a display wondering loudly if something might be compatible with our gaming console...then when we finally get fed up and leave still don't acknowledge our existence. Glad to know you all at Game Central are doing so wonderfully financially that us peons are mere annoyances and you don't need our retail dollars. Sadly, I've been in numerous times and this has always been the routine. I usually muddle through and find what I need on my own. Today I gave up and refuse to go back. Hopefully I'm just unlucky enough to always catch them at a bad time.
Johnnie Rotten

Batesville, AR

#2 Dec 31, 2011
I get the same vibe when I go in there, I think it's just their style.
super dave

Batesville, AR

#3 Jan 1, 2012
They suk balls anyway just go to gamestop bizniches

United States

#4 Jan 1, 2012
The owner don't care if you have a pleasant experience or not as long as you by something we are dirt to him
yea

Batesville, AR

#5 Jan 1, 2012
Game centrals a joke I'm surprised they haven't went out of buisness, GameStop is much better!
TheDude

Batesville, AR

#6 Jan 3, 2012
I have sworn to myself I will never go back there. Just all around bad customer service on more than one occasion. 9/10 I could find what I would have bought there online and at a cheaper price anyway so I decided not to even mess with those jokers anymore.
FemaleGamer

Batesville, AR

#7 Jan 14, 2012
I've been going to Game Central for a few years, I'm always a happy customer going in there. Sorry you guys don't share the same experience as I do. But I have never once had any of those problems. They are always nice and greet me as I walk in. And they always help me with what I'm looking for. I have never had to complain about the prices of purchasing games, or ever complained about the price I get when I trade something in.
JewishGamers

Batesville, AR

#8 Jan 16, 2012
Are you guys serious??? LOL you are the dipshits that make corporate stores like gamestop flourish I'd rather go to game central and get ignored and get $40.00 trade in on modern warfare 3, than go to gamestop where he trys to suck the shit out of my ass to sell a game informer magazine and offers me $25.00 for my modern warfare 3 on trade, game centrals cash price is $30.00, your better off selling your games for cash at game central then going to hastings/walmart and buying the new game you want even if they don't have it in stock, the bottom line is they ask everyone for help once you walk in then they leave you on your own, and if you have any balls at all you can ask them for help and there overly helpful and very knowledgeable on all there products and games..plus why would you dipshits want to give your games away for free to a corporate store, 90% of all pre-orders at game central come with a $15.00 gift card and gamestop offers you a multiplayer unlock code equivilant to less than $2.00 have fun getting raped on your used items from here on out.. fukin morons.
Local Gamer

Dallas, TX

#9 Jan 16, 2012
I disagree Game central is amazing. Especially at there new store location by is u.s. pizza. I always get awesome trades-ins. Took modern warfare 3 & skyrim in few days ago and they gave me $80.00 credit! Game stop would maybe give half of that if lucky.
Silvia Midland

Batesville, AR

#10 Jan 16, 2012
Really? I'm surprised to hear anything bad about game central, how many stores carry every game system thats been made including brand new releases they get in the day they come out.. how many stores can you trade super nintendo games for xbox 360 and ps3.. this is a one of a kind store, and they have exceptional customer service let alone.. the 6 demo stations where they let you try any game in the store before you buy it.. IM REALLY SURPRISED GAMESTOP is still in business. game central is always packed so i can understand if there not able to help everyone right away.

Iraq

#11 Jan 16, 2012
JewishGamers wrote:
Are you guys serious??? LOL you are the dipshits that make corporate stores like gamestop flourish I'd rather go to game central and get ignored and get $40.00 trade in on modern warfare 3, than go to gamestop where he trys to suck the shit out of my ass to sell a game informer magazine and offers me $25.00 for my modern warfare 3 on trade, game centrals cash price is $30.00, your better off selling your games for cash at game central then going to hastings/walmart and buying the new game you want even if they don't have it in stock, the bottom line is they ask everyone for help once you walk in then they leave you on your own, and if you have any balls at all you can ask them for help and there overly helpful and very knowledgeable on all there products and games..plus why would you dipshits want to give your games away for free to a corporate store, 90% of all pre-orders at game central come with a $15.00 gift card and gamestop offers you a multiplayer unlock code equivilant to less than $2.00 have fun getting raped on your used items from here on out.. fukin morons.
Oh wow, says a lot coming from a f*cking jew.
jewishgamers

Batesville, AR

#12 Jan 16, 2012
hey guest go suck gamestop off its obvious you work there or you wouldnt be so offended, im sorry you work a dead end job and make minimum wage to ass rape people by taking there games and giving them pennies for them. Eat sh*t loser.

UAE

#13 Jan 17, 2012
jewishgamers wrote:
hey guest go suck gamestop off its obvious you work there or you wouldnt be so offended, im sorry you work a dead end job and make minimum wage to ass rape people by taking there games and giving them pennies for them. Eat sh*t loser.
Don't work at gamestop dumbass but I wouldn't expect you to realize that. Jews were never known to be to f*cking smart!!!! LOL. Go get your little gay head piece and shut your stupid ass mouth.
jewishgamers

Batesville, AR

#14 Jan 17, 2012
guest if you want me to shut my mouth the meet me somewhere and make me

“Ignorance is bliss”

Level 2

Since: Sep 10

Jonesboro, AR

#15 Jan 20, 2012
know why you're ignored? because you never said "hey can i ask you a question". Corporate stores kiss your ass and i hate that. sorry game central doesnt treat you like you're a king?? maybe you should learn just because someone isnt kissing your stupid ass from the first second you walk in doesnt mean they think you're dirt, they think you'll be smart enough to ask for help if you need it. dipshit

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Batesville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Cowboy BBQ (Oct '09) 4 hr Smart Guest 32
Can batesville support two big ATV dealerships? 4 hr Smart Guest 10
cool fight trey allen of batesville 7 hr katie 4
(Aug '12) 8 hr _FLATLINE-------- 611
Music Thread (Aug '12) 10 hr texas pete 39
Batesville Music Thread (Jun '13) 10 hr texas pete 27
Word Association... (Jun '12) 10 hr texas pete 2,480
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Batesville Mortgages