First Prev
of 7
Next Last
Red
#1 Aug 12, 2012
Whats his deal? hear he went off his rocker like his dad! and now since after his old lady left his a$$ and now he goes around going on topixs trying to run her down. He's a stalker, She cant help you couln't do the job.
billy
#2 Aug 12, 2012
isn't he gay?
billy
#3 Aug 13, 2012
like to meet him, i hear he knows how to treat a man if you know what i mean. i hangout at the river in the daytime. if you want to meet up little Johnny.
lesa
#4 Aug 14, 2012
cant get it up!! with a chick that is

Level 6

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#5 Aug 15, 2012
To much personal information.

Level 2

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#6 Aug 16, 2012
you being alive is TMI!!
supernova

Mountain Home, AR

#7 Nov 20, 2012
all of you are scared mommasboys put ur name to it john did and why r u hanging out at the bridge waiting on ur boyfriend? and what do u guys know are u afraid your wifes will find out?
larry kelly
#8 Nov 20, 2012
john downs is a punk! now what
gooberman

El Dorado, AR

#9 Nov 21, 2012
too much gooberweinreprickcockdong going on so drink from the nasty john.
just like everbody else

Mountain Home, AR

#10 Nov 21, 2012
why can't u say that to his face all u guys are the punks wussies. He can't help it if his x likes animals and won't tell her kids she is married. gooberman sounds like a fine name to be hanging out at the bridge i f thats where u guys hang just saying?
john

Mountain Home, AR

#11 Nov 21, 2012
here I am found out u wussies was talking about me #1 I have done what my lawyer said and will find out who u r and slander does not come cheap, u guys are talking about the wrong one Lesa U don't know much but take advantage of some one that is all. and remember U said u weren't bipolar well I have it copied where u say u r. well what is up with that? And I have a movie where her new husband takes it up the wazoo what about that Lesa Renee u don't want no one to know that but u better say what is true or get it for slander!. and aren't u Bisexual yourself? And don't u do Gangba--s and like it. and wasn't u doing things when you were pregnant that no one in their right mind would? Was that a BIPOLAR moment? and they Day I told u to leave didn't U call me and tell me u wanted to come home now don,t lie I have it on tape? and cryed for 2hrs wanting to. You are demon possessed and right at this moment how many dating sites r u on? be truthful and how many profiles do u have on each one? Lets just say 90 dating sites with 100 profiles on each and that is being conservative that's a lot. and what are u wanting on most.? most u r wanting another man so ur new husband can watch. why and u say I can't get it up lol lieing time is almost up ur getting caught in it, I can just imagine the laughing going on when the hogs came out do u still have your hogs nose? I will stop for now but come call me names to my face chickensh--! and next I start putting names on here important lesa renee overland see all u punka*** in court!!!!
john

Mountain Home, AR

#12 Nov 22, 2012
what happened to all u alligator mouths and mice a--holes. U have already put ur ISP out there so Larry do u grow quite when u know u r lieing and all u other and all the other ones and Lesa Renee won't even tell ur boys u r married and got beat while u were pregnant and u broke the house on B>L>L> by getting tied to the garage hanger and whipped what's wrong u ashamed or what iy's fixing to come out and your mom u might ought get to talking before I start mentioning drs. and other important names on here and u know IF I AM GOING TO SAY IT I WILL

Level 6

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#13 Nov 22, 2012
What is a Wazoo?
Just a guy

United States

#14 Nov 22, 2012
I just can't take anyone serious that doesn't know how to use the words you, you're and are. I feel dumber after reading those last paragraphs.
john

Mountain Home, AR

#15 Nov 22, 2012
maybe u was to start with u probably never thought of that did u? And u will figure it out someday, evidently u 2 like watching women get whipped while they are tied up and pregnant. well and u r afraid your wife will find out that u r watching! just keep it up. I can spend ur money better than mine!

Jonesboro, AR

#16 Nov 22, 2012
What's wrong with that guy? This sounds like a crazy man rant. Someone get him some help.
Truth be known

United States

#17 Nov 22, 2012
john wrote:
what happened to all u alligator mouths and mice a--holes. U have already put ur ISP out there so Larry do u grow quite when u know u r lieing and all u other and all the other ones and Lesa Renee won't even tell ur boys u r married and got beat while u were pregnant and u broke the house on B>L>L> by getting tied to the garage hanger and whipped what's wrong u ashamed or what iy's fixing to come out and your mom u might ought get to talking before I start mentioning drs. and other important names on here and u know IF I AM GOING TO SAY IT I WILL
u go johh!!!! Screw all the haters! I know u got proof and I can't wait until u shut em all down!!!
john

Mountain Home, AR

#18 Nov 23, 2012
I may be or not? but u won't find me having sex with animals. and i will put my name on what I say u others r scared. and I hope ur wifes do find out and then lets see who cries. Give the money she stole and I won'tsay nothing ever but she stole it out of 2 different banks. and I think I am being easy about this but when I start putting all the names I got lets see who cries then and who goes crazy JONESBORO I don' t no more believe u r from there than a man in the moon.
john

Mountain Home, AR

#19 Nov 23, 2012
And Lesa Renee why would i want to get it up and follow animals ?
know it all

United States

#20 Nov 23, 2012
john wrote:
here I am found out u wussies was talking about me #1 I have done what my lawyer said and will find out who u r and slander does not come cheap, u guys are talking about the wrong one Lesa U don't know much but take advantage of some one that is all. and remember U said u weren't bipolar well I have it copied where u say u r. well what is up with that? And I have a movie where her new husband takes it up the wazoo what about that Lesa Renee u don't want no one to know that but u better say what is true or get it for slander!. and aren't u Bisexual yourself? And don't u do Gangba--s and like it. and wasn't u doing things when you were pregnant that no one in their right mind would? Was that a BIPOLAR moment? and they Day I told u to leave didn't U call me and tell me u wanted to come home now don,t lie I have it on tape? and cryed for 2hrs wanting to. You are demon possessed and right at this moment how many dating sites r u on? be truthful and how many profiles do u have on each one? Lets just say 90 dating sites with 100 profiles on each and that is being conservative that's a lot. and what are u wanting on most.? most u r wanting another man so ur new husband can watch. why and u say I can't get it up lol lieing time is almost up ur getting caught in it, I can just imagine the laughing going on when the hogs came out do u still have your hogs nose? I will stop for now but come call me names to my face chickensh--! and next I start putting names on here important lesa renee overland see all u punka*** in court!!!!
you r such a liar!! U have stalked her like a crazy person u meth head!!! Leave her alone!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 7
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Batesville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Cashsaver 10 min Just wondering 1
white river juvenile detention center 20 min exemploy 12
Whats the next concert at the river?? (May '12) 2 hr Nunya469 14
Chinn Springs 2 hr Nunya469 6
News Minister petitions to ban beer, wine Thu guest 100
single male Thu Nunya469 4
Well it's official Starbucks to Southside Octo... Thu Nunya469 29
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Batesville Mortgages