sens

Batesville, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2012

I'm needing to find a good hairdresser. I'd like to find somebody who knows how to work with long hair, and won't chop it off, when I just want it trimmed. Any ideas? Thanks, in advance.

Benton, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2012

Shawna from Shaggy's is wonderful. Will always do a great job and is fairly priced.
wrmc employee

North Richland Hills, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2012

All the girls at studio salon at great!!! Charlotte does mine and she always does a wonderful job and reasonable priced
hair

Conway, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2012

sens wrote:
I'm needing to find a good hairdresser. I'd like to find somebody who knows how to work with long hair, and won't chop it off, when I just want it trimmed. Any ideas? Thanks, in advance.
I agree that all the girls at studio salon are awesome! The owner Jennifer is one of the nicest people you will ever meet! The shop is clean and beautiful! The girls all seem to get along, and have fun! I have never heard them cut down other stylist and salons like I have experienced in other places. Give them a try!

North Richland Hills, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2012

sens wrote:
I don't know about the new girls but I would trust Jen g. Jen m. Charlotte. Megan. Shawna. They have been doing hair for years. I have had my hair dome by all of them and they all good! Studio salon is Maine street.

North Richland Hills, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2012

sens wrote:
Studio salon!
sens

Batesville, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2012

Thank you all for the good advice. I think I'll try studio salon the next time I need a trim.

Since: Jan 12

Richardson, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2012

Kim from shaggys is amazing
011A-2B 2AA

Batesville, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2012

Hair shop
lol

Fort Worth, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2012

Jessieladen wrote:
At what?
lol

Fort Worth, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2012

Jessieladen wrote:
Rudeness
lol

Fort Worth, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2012

Jessieladen wrote:
Style unlimited great place!
great job

Newark, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2012

Or Tammy's...she does a very good job! I would go to her or crystal Holman.
Hmm

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2012

Absolutely Kristy at us hair force. She totally understands long hair. Well, just hair period for that matter.
hmm

Fort Worth, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2012

sens wrote:
I am hands down gonna say Shawna on Maine street. If you can't see her try Jen. Really good with color too.
megan fan

Fort Worth, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2012

sens wrote:
My family has been using Megan Bridgeman for many years. She has the most beautiful long hair herself. Thats why she understands it. Sweet and talented girl!
eye lashes.

Fort Worth, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2012

megan fan wrote:
<quoted text>My family has been using Megan Bridgeman for many years. She has the most beautiful long hair herself. Thats why she understands it. Sweet and talented girl!
Shawnna Hill. She did me some eyelash extensions and I cried! Going my whole life with out lashes was a trauma! Having lashes makes me feel like a different person! She does my hair also!
hmmm

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2012

My fave would be Kim at Shaggys salon........the only one I trust
long hair

Fort Worth, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2012

hmmm wrote:
My fave would be Kim at Shaggys salon........the only one I trust
Long hair, short hair, pink hair, purple hair ..... Love Shawnna Hill! Studio salon!
rumor?

Fort Worth, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2012

long hair wrote:
<quoted text>Long hair, short hair, pink hair, purple hair ..... Love Shawnna Hill! Studio salon!
Rumor has it Shawna Hill is about to open her own shop. I hope she is! She is cool and always does a good job on my hair! I like Jennifer Moser too!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Batesville Discussions

Search the Batesville Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
anonymous wishes. (Feb '12) 46 min poltergiest 90
Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 1 hr lol 29,090
Ashley Bergman 4 hr Guest 1
Jessica Engles is a Ho! (Apr '10) 5 hr Pinky 13
chris gray (May '13) 5 hr Black 18
AR More than 1,000 dead birds fall from sky in Ark (Jan '11) 8 hr whiskers 9,795
Independence County Fair rigged (Jul '12) 9 hr Painmaker 56
•••
•••
•••
Batesville Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Batesville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••