Is it ever ok for older men to go aft...

Is it ever ok for older men to go after younger women?

Posted in the Batesville Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Happygolucky

Batesville, AR

#3 Sep 6, 2012
Who are you to say who she sould love. You do not kow what happens behind close doors. The man you thought was good for her may not be the man she wants. If you are a true friend you stand behind her on whatever she decides. Be there if she ask you to. Don't put your nose in something she has not asked you about. You have not been in the loop for awhle, so you are going on hearsay. Before you lose a friend why not pick up the phone and find out what is truely going on. Love has no age limit. She may rather waste her young life loving a OLD MAN than never have loved at all. OLD MEN know how to treat a woman and are not players like these young thugs...

Level 6

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#4 Sep 6, 2012
It's perfectly fine.
peckerman

Olive Branch, MS

#5 Sep 6, 2012
your_conscience wrote:
It's perfectly fine.
to much JOI talk your highness
play nice

United States

#6 Sep 6, 2012
Happygolucky wrote:
OLD MEN know how to treat a woman and are not players like these young thugs...
Some older men may know how to treat a lady, but there are a bunch of them out there that are players too. I dated a man that was alot older when I was in my early 20s. He also had a 30 something girlfriend at the same time. So the older ones can be just as big cheaters than young ones.
guess

United States

#7 Sep 6, 2012
I am sick and tired seeing pretty young things going out with old farts. They are preverts if they can find somebody their on ages, they have a problem. Most of these youngs gals don't get a commitment. The old farts are using these young ladies for sex and the ladies are too young and naive to see it. Some advise if your a young lady and he ain't willing to marry you. Drop him like a hot cake. I feel sorry for the concerned friend. She's in a turf position. Be there for your friend. Cause she will need somebody when the user dumps her. Men like him when they have been with that many women are never satisfied. It's only a matter of time.
bill compton

United States

#8 Sep 6, 2012
concerned friend wrote:
You see after being away from batesville for awhile, I came back to learn that a friend of my from high school is now divorced from her first husband (who is a great guy)and now my friend who is in her early 20's is living with a old man in his early 50's.And been married several times. I just couldn't believe it she would give up a great guy for a man who isn't a good guy. You see i'm friends with some of his step kids we grew up together. He is not a good guy. I think he's using her , he has kids at home and she babysits them. He get to have his cake and eats it to without a marriage licence. I ask around and some of her friends have tryed to talk to her but she won't listen. They say love is blind it sure is in this case. I feel like she wasting her younger years on this man years she will never get back. I recently learned through afriend of ours that she doesn't talk to her parents a whole lot. My heart brakes for them(they are good people) Because of what they have had to go through because of her. I thought about calling her and her ex i just don't what to say. If any of you young gals are in this situation, please think long and hard before waste your young years on an old man because once they are gone they don't come back.
So umm at what age do you propose the cut off should be?
bill compton

United States

#10 Sep 6, 2012
I'm 35 and single and experience tells me theres something very uhh special about single women my age that is just a turn off. And it's not sex related.
wondering

Batesville, AR

#12 Sep 6, 2012
I'm 29 and my boyf is ten years older than me. We've never had a problem.
doomdomdom

Cave City, AR

#14 Sep 6, 2012
only if you like saggy balls! lol. Thats hilarious!
bill compton

United States

#16 Sep 7, 2012
For the most part I've got a mental block when it comes to women my age. Hell no.
prickem

El Dorado, AR

#17 Sep 7, 2012
Sounds like a lot of chuck city talk going on by JOI's that are swimming in the nasty john.
well

United States

#21 Sep 10, 2012
sounds like y'all need to get a life! let the girl do what she wants. it's her life not yours. their is always two sides to every story and sounds like to me y'all are only hear one side. y'all need to remember how it feels to be doing something you want to do but everybody is against you. so just support her and if it goes bad be there to pick her up. but until then leave her alone and let her be happy
big

Wakarusa, IN

#23 Sep 10, 2012
bill compton wrote:
For the most part I've got a mental block when it comes to women my age. Hell no.
thats because you are a pig. whats wrong with 30 year olds? do they have to be younger to boost your ego?
well

Haslet, TX

#24 Sep 10, 2012
guess wrote:
Sounds like you know her. She is a making a big mistake. The guy she's with is a user and loser.She deserves better. He's one of them that can't be satisfied because he's been married several times and i'm such he's been with others besides his wives. She needs to find her somebody and not waste her time on him.
sounds like to me you are the loser here. that old man must have something going right to be able to get all these women. maybe you should hang out with him you might learn something besides getting on topix crying about him
well

Haslet, TX

#26 Sep 11, 2012
that is the problem with this world everybody wants to tell the other person what that should be doing. is she hurting anybody maybe but it's only herself. so really y'all need to get a life and leave the girl. it's her life not yours. because yall have no rights to tell anybody what to do. if she is friends with y'all I hope she finds out who you are and get y'all out of her life
leftlane

Batesville, AR

#27 Sep 11, 2012
guess wrote:
<quoted text>An old man needs to find some his on age. Let's just say if a 20's something is going out with somebody in the 70's and they die. She is lefted out alone. Somehow that just ain't right. Or if he gets real sick and has to be taken care of the rest of his life. It just doesn't seem right for her young years to be taken care of him. We age fast enough. When a person is in their 20's they should be getting a good education raising children and living life. When you are old you should enjoy retirement with somebody close to you age.
if he as a 1.000.000 pollicy life inc. and a pump it up?then she rides two nice.as long as he die first?
bill compton

United States

#31 Sep 14, 2012
big wrote:
<quoted text>thats because you are a pig. whats wrong with 30 year olds? do they have to be younger to boost your ego?
women my age dont work, make it what you will.
Goatman

Batesville, AR

#32 Sep 14, 2012
guess wrote:
<quoted text>An old man needs to find some his on age. Let's just say if a 20's something is going out with somebody in the 70's and they die. She is lefted out alone. Somehow that just ain't right. Or if he gets real sick and has to be taken care of the rest of his life. It just doesn't seem right for her young years to be taken care of him. We age fast enough. When a person is in their 20's they should be getting a good education raising children and living life. When you are old you should enjoy retirement with somebody close to you age.
First off, if a 20 something girl is wanting to date a 70 year old man? Its not to hard to figure out that there is something wrong with the girl, or she has an old man fetish(something is wrong with her) or she is a gold digger. Whatever the case may be the old man ain't doin nothing wrong and better jump her bones if he is able. He might not get the chance again. U said if he dies she will be left alone, Duuhhh. When someone's mate dies it doesn't matter how old they are, the other one is left alone. As far as the getting sick , that can happen to anyone at any age and if the one that is with that person is there because they love them, well they wouldn't let anyone else take care of their mate. They would be glad to take care of them and be happy that they were still alive, injuries that are life changing happen to young people every hour of the day. I really think you should be evaluating the women around here and what and why they do the things they do, that is if you insist on putting your nose where it doesnt belong. Why don't you start working on your own faults, issues, and problems and I bet you wouldn't have time to even think about other peoples problems! Why don't you try being more positive!
STUPID

Batesville, AR

#34 Sep 20, 2012
DO YOU REALIZE THAT THEY HAVE BEEN TOGETHER FOR OVER THREE YEARS. AND HER NAME IS NOT CS. ITS CC. THEY ARE MARRIED. SHE JUST STILL HAS THAT STUPID CS NAME TO LEAVE ALL OF HER CURRENT DOCUMENTS THAT WAY WITHOUT GOING THRU ALL OF THE HASSLE OF CHANGING HER NAME ON HER DOCUMENTS. IF YOU RETARDS ARE GOING TO TALK ABOUT SOMETHING/SOMEONE....IT WOULD BE WISE TO KEEP UPDATED ON THE FACTS. HAVE A NICE DAY.

Level 6

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#35 Sep 20, 2012
That is the way it is suppose to be.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Batesville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Women wanting to earn some 24 min Theguy 3
Poll Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 1 hr Reality Check 33,855
Harps vs CashSaver (Jan '12) 1 hr King of Southside 26
fight at southside school (May '12) 4 hr shirleyknot 4
Uber ? Sun Guest 1
Wondering what happened to the teacher Sun bannermaker 3
Amanda hill Sun guest 4

Batesville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance