First Prev
of 2
Next Last
HUMMM

Batesville, AR

#1 Oct 3, 2011
Does everyone that works there sleep with everyone?? From what I've heard its like a big [email protected] house down there expecally 3rd shift!! NASTY!!!
cottonmouth

Mountain Home, AR

#2 Oct 3, 2011
Its pretty much fun! You should apply mabe you can get someone to pull the stick out of your azz!
Chuckme

El Dorado, AR

#3 Oct 3, 2011
A lot of chucking goes on.
blue eye beautie

Batesville, AR

#4 Oct 4, 2011
aparantly yall dont work there and idk bout 3rd shift but that dont happen on 2nd shift atleast were im at it dont
yep

Batesville, AR

#5 Oct 19, 2011
My man works there and every night just about he tells me whos screwing who now. its quite nasty.

Batesville, AR

#6 Dec 24, 2011
I work there and there is a lot of "chucking" lol on each shift. some of it's rumors, but a lot of it is apparent.
Peckerman

El Dorado, AR

#7 Dec 24, 2011
Rumor has it that another plant had to close down because too much chucking was being done in the back room.
YEP

Batesville, AR

#8 Dec 24, 2011
Its a meat markit there and Im not talken about the chicken either. I notice some married couples go to work there lotsa times end up split up due to one of them or both end up out in parken lot or else wares froliken around with another thats probably married too..Happens all the time
maintenance man

Mountain Home, AR

#9 Dec 25, 2011
I work at pilgrims & my wife workes at con ag and I can tell you most of its true but on the other hand if you talk to someone your froken them
jerry

Batesville, AR

#10 Dec 26, 2011
HUMMM wrote:
Does everyone that works there sleep with everyone?? From what I've heard its like a big [email protected] house down there expecally 3rd shift!! NASTY!!!
if you would get out in the real world and get a job and work for a living you would find out the truth, you don,t have a life of your own so you have to stick your nose into everybody else's, mind your own and you won't have time to worry about who is sleeping with who, ok creampie.
Country Girl

United States

#11 Jan 21, 2012
Any one know dawn edwards clark
HAHAHAHA

Bexar, AR

#12 Feb 2, 2012
Country Girl wrote:
Any one know dawn edwards clark
She's the office slut of ConAgra
djw

Batesville, AR

#13 Feb 4, 2012
got a [email protected] job in the parking lot one summer that i worked there.after work when we went to her house we chucked and she wanted me to stick my thumb up her but
Ex Con

Collinsville, MS

#14 Feb 6, 2012
This I nasty!
Country Girl

United States

#15 May 13, 2012
HAHAHAHA wrote:
<quoted text>
She's the office slut of ConAgra
Which shift?
me

United States

#16 May 15, 2012
Won't have to worry about it much sooner they will be shutting down soon!
Painmaker

Batesville, AR

#17 May 15, 2012
I bet that smells real good. Going down on some skank out by the gut tanks.
gooberman

El Dorado, AR

#18 May 16, 2012
Painmaker wrote:
I bet that smells real good. Going down on some skank out by the gut tanks.
A lot of chucking was going on in the back room and vehicles during breaks. These workers need to come on down to Pine Bluff.

Batesville, AR

#19 May 16, 2012
gooberman wrote:
<quoted text>
A lot of chucking was going on in the back room and vehicles during breaks. These workers need to come on down to Pine Bluff.
The sick El Dorado pervert strikes. P'nis P'nis P'nis.
ex worker

Jacksonville, AR

#20 Jun 3, 2012
I used to work there and the women out there do sleep around, i worked there for a while and i banged several. Single and married

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Batesville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Allie from Wendy's 1 hr Hung black 2
southside to get MJ 3 hr ConservativeVoter 4
Southside 3 hr ConservativeVoter 19
Cause of Homosexuality 4 hr Trump2020 12
Batesville Community Center 4 hr Honest 14
Poll Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 4 hr Reality Check 39,363
Is there an offroading 4x4 jeep club in area? 5 hr Batesville resident 3

Batesville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance