unknown

United States

#1 Jan 11, 2013
I may still be a kid to some people, but I've got a young child, and I half to thank my parent for disciplining me. I thought they was horrible but no now I see they was right. And I hate it!!! When kids need discipline but the parents let them walk all over them! Ugh pisses me off so bad. I hate disrespectful, spoiled punks.

Tempe, AZ

#2 Feb 1, 2013
unknown wrote:
I may still be a kid to some people, but I've got a young child, and I half to thank my parent for disciplining me. I thought they was horrible but no now I see they was right. And I hate it!!! When kids need discipline but the parents let them walk all over them! Ugh pisses me off so bad. I hate disrespectful, spoiled punks.
Lesa you are worse than any spoiled brat could ever be?
unkown

United States

#3 Feb 1, 2013
And you are the most retarded person for assuming everyone her.

Austin, TX

#4 Feb 1, 2013
Your parents should have sent you to school

Tempe, AZ

#5 Feb 2, 2013
unkown wrote:
And you are the most retarded person for assuming everyone her.
HERE WE GO AGAIN LEARN HOW TO USE COMPUTER an you will know who is doing when will you go to school?
Shut Up

Trumann, AR

#6 Feb 2, 2013
Eveyone of you just shut up , i mean it . I dont want you to comment another word.
What a bunch , just go to a mirror and look at your pathetic selves. You are so.....
So just shut up.

Batesville, AR

#7 Feb 5, 2013
Shut Up wrote:
Eveyone of you just shut up , i mean it . I dont want you to comment another word.
What a bunch , just go to a mirror and look at your pathetic selves. You are so.....
So just shut up.
Word

Tempe, AZ

#8 Feb 9, 2013
LESA and JO can't they are being paid www.simplyhired.com

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Batesville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Lew Thompson - Reckless Drivers 26 min Gill 8
Poll Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 42 min Now_What- 32,623
ISO Prayers 2 hr guest 7
Weres the women 3 hr Just me 5
Older women 5 hr Nunya469 17
Melvin Sledge Resume 5 hr Lmao 2
(Aug '12) 17 hr shirleyknot 656

Batesville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance