looking for female roommate!!

looking for female roommate!!

Posted in the Batesville Forum

meg

Batesville, AR

#1 Dec 2, 2010
I'm a 22 year old college student, white female, work a lot, socially drink, no kids or pets..looking for someone to share an apartment/house with for at least a 6 month lease. Rent would be around 400 a month with utilities included. No druggies, drama queens, etc. Smoking okay as long as it's outside. Please be a student or have a job. Only dependable people need apply. Place would be fully furnished besides your bedroom. You would be responsible for your own groceries and personal items, etc. Would consider a male roomie as well. I'm really laid back and easy to get along with. Email me if you're interested. [email protected]
hey meg

Batesville, AR

#2 Dec 2, 2010
come live with me for free,hell you can even quit school and I will be your "sugar daddy"

signed
Single guy that just got divorced
meg

Batesville, AR

#3 Dec 3, 2010
Ha. Thanks, but no thanks. School is important to me You're welcome to my bills though, if you'd like. :) haha
cold water on a hot day

United States

#4 Dec 3, 2010
Well im not really in need for a roomate,.....BUUUUT, however I really love to eat :)
Nice body+my mouth='s ALL YOU CAN EAT BUFFET
And trust me.....I guarantee, you wouldn't regret it. And yes...I am a female ;)
and by the way, you gotta look good enough to eat.
meg

Batesville, AR

#5 Dec 3, 2010
cold water on a hot day wrote:
Well im not really in need for a roomate,.....BUUUUT, however I really love to eat :)
Nice body+my mouth='s ALL YOU CAN EAT BUFFET
And trust me.....I guarantee, you wouldn't regret it. And yes...I am a female ;)
and by the way, you gotta look good enough to eat.
Um..gross. Dream on, honey.
meg

Batesville, AR

#6 Dec 3, 2010
Also..anyone actually interested try emailing [email protected] I accidentally left out the underscore. Thanks!
cold water on a hot day

United States

#7 Dec 3, 2010
Don't be that way.....you can't knock it, till you try it. You like fruit?
meg

Batesville, AR

#8 Dec 5, 2010
I'm strictly dickly. Thanks anyways...haha.
gehana

United States

#9 Dec 6, 2010
Worst pick up line ever! But thank you, cuz I laughed my f-n'@$$ off.
cold water on a hot day

United States

#10 Dec 6, 2010
gehana wrote:
<quoted text> Worst pick up line ever! But thank you, cuz I laughed my f-n'@$$ off.
What about you....I like your name.....it sounds foreign. Did I mention I like foreign. I've have more foreign pu**y than Israel has taqiyahs ; ) besides ladies.... I got business in the front with a party goin on in the back, we can make some things happen in my magic palace
gehana

United States

#11 Dec 6, 2010
<quoted text>
What about you....I like your name.....it sounds foreign. Did I mention I like foreign. I've have more foreign pu**y than Israel has taqiyahs ; ) besides ladies.... I got business in the front with a party goin on in the back, we can make some things happen in my magic palace
I'm so sorry, miss, but no thank you. I have one of my own and I'd rather keep it to myself. But once again, thanks anyway.
hey meg

Batesville, AR

#12 Dec 6, 2010
Im looking for a few good female roommates

Guido
Michael kourakis

Frisco, TX

#13 Dec 6, 2010
Sounds good I would like to move in with you
hmm

Batesville, AR

#14 Dec 10, 2010
now dont everyone jump at once now...hah. there mustbe SOMEONE out there needed help splitting the bills. I'd even consider renting a room in a family's home as long as it was condusive to getting my education..no 24/7 partying or crackheads...or voyeurs.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Batesville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Poll Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 5 min Ashamed 35,353
Men wanted age 28-34 9 hr marcos s 6
Little Tijuana 17 hr Pedro 10
teen age girls hiding 17 hr guest 3
Peco worker Sat darkphoenix 3
Who beat up Andrea Davis? Fri Guest 7
A&B Cajun Connection Fri Guest 20

Batesville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance