city morgue

United States

#1 Dec 12, 2010
Did she have an affair? Whyd they get divorced?
Ding slongggg

United States

#2 Dec 12, 2010
Think hardy had affair he already remarried cant blame him sandy is a beeotch and an old ugly hag
Paul Rory

Batesville, AR

#3 Dec 13, 2010
It was her that was banging around. David Boutwell, Don McSpadden, David Wyatt, Derrick Stewart and Todd Lively just to name a few. That girl got around and with that comes herpes so ya better get checked. She's now in Alabama but comes back every other weekend. She's remarried too.
justme

United States

#4 Dec 14, 2010
Todd Lively?? Seriously..
Myhugepenis

United States

#5 Jan 24, 2011
I wonder why she left town like a thief in the night. Took everything she could load and left. Did the guilty dog run??????????
iknow

United States

#6 Feb 7, 2011
took a big bag of cash when she left did hardy like a dog . I here the bank is looking into there loans Hardy is going to tell alldont know who all he is talking to
OMG

Batesville, AR

#7 Feb 7, 2011
this is gunna be bad LMAO
wow

Batesville, AR

#8 Feb 8, 2011
who is david boutwell and derrick stewart?
johndc1555

Conway, AR

#9 Feb 8, 2011
Damn people get a life. This is nothing but gossip. Let them deal with it. Who cares.....
hmmmm

Batesville, AR

#10 Feb 8, 2011
and we have a winner!!! i knew it wouldnt take long for one of the accused to comment on this.
DONT BE A COWARD

United States

#11 Feb 8, 2011
hmmmm....I know who you are dubbing your winner, I caution you to be very careful with that accusation! Like johndc1555 said "get a life"! Besides that, what it is to you who is involved? Do you have a part in this? If not, it's none of your business. Maybe, just maybe if your life was more interesting, you wouldn't be so worried about who is doing what and where and when they are doing it. GET A FRIGGIN LIFE HMMMM
hmmmm

Batesville, AR

#12 Feb 8, 2011
my goodness young lady! i find myself wanting to laugh at your anger about this post. do tell us, what part do you play in all of the above named bad behavior? perhaps one of the accused is your father? brother? husband? boyfriend? or otherwise loved one? do tell us.........hmmmmmmm Amanda?
AMANDA

United States

#13 Feb 8, 2011
Dear HMMMMMMMMMMMMMM..........
Thank you so much for your concern as to whether it is a loved one of mine that has participated in this above mentioned behavior but I assure you that neither I or any of my loved ones are involved. And if you still find yourself wanting to laugh, by all means, I encourage you to do so. If it weren't for laughter what would life be worth....
i know in side

United States

#14 Mar 31, 2011
Heard Hardy is going to give tapes to a lot of people hem he my not be as dum as they think ?????????? wonder what they say or show be nice to realy know... as going to help write a book movie of the weak I bet
ear to the ground

United States

#15 Apr 27, 2011
well i herd they had some kind of inspection at the funeral home about 2 weaks ago wander if they finley found sandi own the van bo got stoped in could it be there look at her and her new hubby hardy is in the clear . i have heard his tape and its not good for her.they need to talk to him he can shed a new lite on this .if i was sandi i would be talking to hardy////?????
ear to the ground

United States

#16 Apr 29, 2011
I wonder if after all that has went on i herd sani dosent have the nerve to talk to hardy .Igues if i had treated some one like she did i could not look at them eather.i have seen the chesee ass contract she had writen up by her lawer giving him the house and crematory .but only when the funeral home sells. THAT WAS ACHICKEN SHIT /////way to get him out of town so she could take all the funature and money and leave town .WENT BY HARDY HOUSE HE HAS 3BOXS OF STUFF GO BY HE WILL SHOW YOU HOPE THE D.E.A. COMES IN SHIT WILL HIT THE FAN BUT NOT ON HARDY WANDER WHO IBET WE ALL KNOW WHO//////////if she wAS smart she would try to mend the fence could make a cage out of it ??????????
ear to the ground

North Little Rock, AR

#17 Apr 30, 2012
sand is having trouble with the i.r.s. looking in her past. Dont know have far they will go . That is why she left the state . feds are diging in hard not out of the woods yet ??????????
PoorYou

United States

#18 May 13, 2012
ear to the ground wrote:
sand is having trouble with the i.r.s. looking in her past. Dont know have far they will go . That is why she left the state . feds are diging in hard not out of the woods yet ??????????
Seriously?! 2 words for you...SPELL CHECK! Or better yet, learn to spell! Came here because I was sure I would find out more about Hardy's shooting and all I find are posts about he and Sandy's personal business and I guarantee 90% of you posting do not know either of them personally and the information you are being fed is probably from some one just as clueless. Which makes me question my own sanity for even thinking I may find any truth in anything read on here!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Batesville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Huskey Apartments (Aug '10) 3 min wanda 13
helicopters 5 min guest 2
Poll Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 22 min BARNEYII 34,374
no loyalty 2 hr KlikKlak44 4
AnnDowns 2 hr omp pimp 5
beutiful Ann from OMP plant 2 hr KlikKlak44 7
Nuway cleaners 2 hr KlikKlak44 3

Batesville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance