Cody

United States

#24 Aug 15, 2011
yuk wrote:
That was all the senior classes that whooped the batesville hillbillies ass back to back years, dumbass
Yeah DUMBASS, I learned enough in Batesville schools to concept that. Maybe you should clarify things better if you want to be taken seriously by anyone.
yourmom

Batesville, AR

#25 Aug 16, 2011
yuk is a retard....when is the last time newport beat batesville 25 years???
dumb

Dallas, TX

#26 Aug 16, 2011
Actually it was 08 just sayin
FYI

United States

#27 Aug 16, 2011
I think Newport beat Batesville four years ago. Ed Pruitt was the quarterback. Clyde and Quarmain Dean, Donell Swanson, NICO COX, Colton Lowery, Will Honey, Thamail Morgan, Ben Black, Aaron Newman, were just a few of the good players. Oops!!!! It did happen. Coach Greg Brannon was the coach.
jon drew

Frisco, TX

#28 Aug 16, 2011
Yeah that's true, but i also loved putting them hounds down this year on there own grass. It's nothing beating Newport to me, but when so many of them think that that game really matters, i love to crush there hearts.
dumb

Dallas, TX

#29 Aug 18, 2011
FYI wrote:
I think Newport beat Batesville four years ago. Ed Pruitt was the quarterback. Clyde and Quarmain Dean, Donell Swanson, NICO COX, Colton Lowery, Will Honey, Thamail Morgan, Ben Black, Aaron Newman, were just a few of the good players. Oops!!!! It did happen. Coach Greg Brannon was the coach.
That's what I just said that class of 08 beat them so it would have been in the fall of 07
Pioneer hasbeen 76

Dallas, TX

#31 Aug 27, 2011
FYI wrote:
I think Newport beat Batesville four years ago. Ed Pruitt was the quarterback. Clyde and Quarmain Dean, Donell Swanson, NICO COX, Colton Lowery, Will Honey, Thamail Morgan, Ben Black, Aaron Newman, were just a few of the good players. Oops!!!! It did happen. Coach Greg Brannon was the coach.
That was indeed the class of 2008, fall of 07. Good thing the football team was halfway athletic that year. But could anyone take a pause and tell us where those men are now? There are only 3 of those "athletes" that have gone on to pursue anything in life. The others are either behind bars, have been or currently in some fine confines of some rehabilitation facility. Let's do batesvilles side now, nick palese, who went on to play quarterback at a juco college. Nick Reynolds, Michael mace, Clayton tugwell, justin angel, davon Strickland, and that one guy, that one that left the greypups. He's really making a name for himself, names price holmes, ring a bell? In other words, back to the hood. F|_|ck Newport. Bunch of washed up crackheads. Used to be such a nice town.
Me

United States

#32 Aug 27, 2011
FYI wrote:
I think Newport beat Batesville four years ago. Ed Pruitt was the quarterback. Clyde and Quarmain Dean, Donell Swanson, NICO COX, Colton Lowery, Will Honey, Thamail Morgan, Ben Black, Aaron Newman, were just a few of the good players. Oops!!!! It did happen. Coach Greg Brannon was the coach.
newports gonna get raped this year. pioneers tore up Harrison last night. Jordan Childress remember the name
?

Gaffney, SC

#35 Aug 27, 2011
Mayne they suck.
guest

Batesville, AR

#36 Aug 27, 2011
Me wrote:
<quoted text>
newports gonna get raped this year. pioneers tore up Harrison last night. Jordan Childress remember the name
Batesville has too many offensive weapons!! Not just Jordan!
leafybug

Frisco, TX

#37 Aug 27, 2011
Pioneer hasbeen 76 wrote:
<quoted text>That was indeed the class of 2008, fall of 07. Good thing the football team was halfway athletic that year. But could anyone take a pause and tell us where those men are now? There are only 3 of those "athletes" that have gone on to pursue anything in life. The others are either behind bars, have been or currently in some fine confines of some rehabilitation facility. Let's do batesvilles side now, nick palese, who went on to play quarterback at a juco college. Nick Reynolds, Michael mace, Clayton tugwell, justin angel, davon Strickland, and that one guy, that one that left the greypups. He's really making a name for himself, names price holmes, ring a bell? In other words, back to the hood. F|_|ck Newport. Bunch of washed up crackheads. Used to be such a nice town.
Actually price was class of 09
Newport Sucks

Batesville, AR

#38 Aug 27, 2011
Yuk we are returning the favor Son ! BTW Ill bet a lot of those years were played by students that didn't really make the grade , but were still allowed to play. One more thing enjoy the loss Deusche !
knock out

Batesville, AR

#39 Aug 28, 2011
southside will be able to compete with Batesville very soon. just sayin.
Me

Batesville, AR

#40 Aug 28, 2011
knock out wrote:
southside will be able to compete with Batesville very soon. just sayin.
haha right
leafybug

Frisco, TX

#41 Aug 28, 2011
knock out wrote:
southside will be able to compete with Batesville very soon. just sayin.
It will be another 6 or 7 years before ss gets up there but they will you just watch this year they will make improvements... Didn't say they were going to be awesome but they will improve and that's really all you can ask for. I'm calling 4-6 record for the southerners and 9-3 for the pioneers
blacksheep

Dallas, TX

#42 Aug 29, 2011
knock out wrote:
southside will be able to compete with Batesville very soon. just sayin.
You have lost your damn mind.
leafybug

Frisco, TX

#43 Aug 29, 2011
I Donno why more kids don't move from batesville to SS to play football I'm not talking BHS starters but some second string guys why stand on the sideline when you can move 5 miles north and get some PT it's highschool it's the only chance you will ever get why waste it standing on the sideline? It all comes down to do you wanna stand on the sideline and win for BHS or do you wanna get out on the field and prove yourself ? It's not like your gonna get a state ring at batesville sure they win but in the end they never have anything to show other than a good record.
leafybug

Frisco, TX

#44 Aug 29, 2011
South I mean lol hence the name southside lol sorry guys I'm kinda high Lmao
haha

United States

#45 Sep 2, 2011
Newport blows past batesville tonite, headline for Saturday morning

Level 3

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#46 Sep 2, 2011
55-15 FINAL SCORE!!!! Headline....Greyhounds head to the kennel with their tails tucked between their legs after a good spanking!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Batesville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Heather 2 hr bigboy 6
Hobby Lobby 9 hr guest 4
Mickey mouse pool future? Mon Nunya469 3
News Minister petitions to ban beer, wine Sun guest 113
Wrecking updates on 8-25-16 wreck in Bethesda? Aug 27 Gw63557d 1
Established Liquor Thanks Religious Right Group... Aug 27 guest 8
News Batesville approves aquatic center fees Aug 27 Nunya469 6

Batesville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Batesville Mortgages