Man charged in slayings of SC officer...

Man charged in slayings of SC officer, Ga. woman

There are 38 comments on the Myrtle Beach Online story from Jan 28, 2012, titled Man charged in slayings of SC officer, Ga. woman. In it, Myrtle Beach Online reports that:

Authorities say a 26-year-old man faces murder charges in two states following the fatal shootings of a South Carolina police officer and a Georgia woman.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Myrtle Beach Online.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

“Pompous pontificator”

Since: Jun 08

Location hidden

#1 Jan 29, 2012
I hope there will be swift justice imposed in this case. Unfortunately, those left behind usually suffer for years waiting for it. So sad.
worker

United States

#2 Jan 29, 2012
This piece of crap deserves to suffer. we need to band together as a community and rid aiken of trashy hood rat thugs.

“Uzi Does It”

Since: Nov 08

UZILAND

#3 Jan 29, 2012
If the man was suffering from mental disease or defect and is found not guilty, I hope the lord spares some of that 9 million spent on refurbishing that junk US Navy destroyer on helping this man get well again.

“The Captain Has Been Drinking!”

Since: Sep 10

Everywhere

#4 Jan 30, 2012
What the hell are you talking about?
tammy

North Augusta, SC

#5 Jan 30, 2012
saying bad words will get osama bon jovi thrown out of topix

Everywhere

#6 Jan 30, 2012
Tammy, calling people names and making racist comments will get you thrown out as well.

“Uzi Does It”

UZILAND

#7 Jan 30, 2012
Osama bon Jovi wrote:
What the hell are you talking about?
I'm talking about the defense of the shooter, if he's found to be suffering from mental disease or defect, then he's not guilty of the crime. After all, wouldn't a person be crazy to shoot a cop?
Kelly

Aiken, SC

#8 Jan 30, 2012
Richard_ wrote:
<quoted text>I'm talking about the defense of the shooter, if he's found to be suffering from mental disease or defect, then he's not guilty of the crime. After all, wouldn't a person be crazy to shoot a cop?
Wonder how much money Scott Hunter and the Aiken Standard are trying to make off her fat dead lesbian ass?

Everywhere

#9 Jan 30, 2012
Richard_ wrote:
<quoted text>I'm talking about the defense of the shooter, if he's found to be suffering from mental disease or defect, then he's not guilty of the crime. After all, wouldn't a person be crazy to shoot a cop?
Understood, yet if he in mentally unstable enough to not be held responsible for killing other people, he is mentally unstable enough to be incarcerated as to not be a danger to himself or others.

“Uzi Does It”

UZILAND

#10 Jan 30, 2012
Osama bon Jovi wrote:
<quoted text>
Understood, yet if he in mentally unstable enough to not be held responsible for killing other people, he is mentally unstable enough to be incarcerated as to not be a danger to himself or others.
True, he should be cared for in a mental institution until he can be released as a productive member of society.

“Pompous pontificator”

Since: Jun 08

Location hidden

#11 Jan 30, 2012
Richard_ wrote:
No, one does not have to be "crazy" to kill a cop. Just raised by wolves, have an evil core, and/or posses no moral compass.
Before spewing your nonsense, get an advanced degree in psychology. Then, you might have only a 50/50 chance of correctly diagnosing an animal like the cold-blooded killer in the case.

This guy should be treated like the cockroach he is, and snuffed-out at the earliest opportunity. Alas, there are no more public hangings in this country, or I'd volunteer to pull the switch. Unfortunately, justice ain't swift anymore.

When you know killing in cold blood will get a noose around your neck within 48 hours, there will be less of this horror. And as a side benefit, costs of feeding and sheltering/guarding scum will be greatly reduced.BTW, I really hope the jailers gave him a good tune-up. Sometimes inmates DO fall-down.
Barbara

Aiken, SC

#12 Jan 30, 2012
Bubbletoes wrote:
<quoted text>
No, one does not have to be "crazy" to kill a cop. Just raised by wolves, have an evil core, and/or posses no moral compass.
Before spewing your nonsense, get an advanced degree in psychology. Then, you might have only a 50/50 chance of correctly diagnosing an animal like the cold-blooded killer in the case.
This guy should be treated like the cockroach he is, and snuffed-out at the earliest opportunity. Alas, there are no more public hangings in this country, or I'd volunteer to pull the switch. Unfortunately, justice ain't swift anymore.
When you know killing in cold blood will get a noose around your neck within 48 hours, there will be less of this horror. And as a side benefit, costs of feeding and sheltering/guarding scum will be greatly reduced.BTW, I really hope the jailers gave him a good tune-up. Sometimes inmates DO fall-down.
I think this man is innocent until proven guilty by a jury of his peers.

Everywhere

#13 Jan 30, 2012
Bubbletoes wrote:
<quoted text>
He was arrested in Edgefield County. I know those people and I am somwhat suprised that he did not accidentally fall on a brick wall wiht his face at least 50 times so far.

“Uzi Does It”

UZILAND

#14 Jan 30, 2012
Bubbletoes wrote:
<quoted text>
I really hope the jailers gave him a good tune-up. Sometimes inmates DO fall-down.
The feds just arrested the jailer that killed Ronnie White in the jail at Prince George's County, MD., LOL! By the time this trial is done with and the lawsuits are settled, justice will cost 5 times what it would had the jailer not committed crimes against the people of the united states by murdering Ronnie White and lying about it, LOL.

http://abcnews.go.com/US/wireStory/jailer-mar...

It's a lot like Ronnie White got rid of two cops for the price of one...

Everywhere

#15 Jan 30, 2012
And exactly what does this have to do with the current topic?

Listen folks, Aiken is a small town of around 25,000 people and two cops just got killed in the past month or so. That is a terrible statistic no matter how big a city may be. Now, ask yourselves this question:

Why do people think they can get away with this?

What is going on in our town?

What are we going to do to end it?

“Uzi Does It”

UZILAND

#16 Jan 30, 2012
Osama bon Jovi wrote:
What are we going to do to end it?
End what?
Circumstances

Aiken, SC

#17 Jan 30, 2012
Sure sounds like a lot of circumstancial evidence if they don't have and eye witness nor the weapon used to kill her. How do they know this was the man who was driving the BMW?
The Dude

Aiken, SC

#18 Jan 30, 2012
Richard_ wrote:
<quoted text>End what?
Scroll up, read again, be less stupid and you will figure it out.

“Uzi Does It”

UZILAND

#19 Jan 30, 2012
Circumstances wrote:
Sure sounds like a lot of circumstancial evidence if they don't have and eye witness nor the weapon used to kill her. How do they know this was the man who was driving the BMW?
exactly, it sounds like the convenient black man theory.
worker

United States

#20 Jan 30, 2012
There was an eye witness. the man who made the call on the suspicious vehicle. and multiple Gus found in the car. don't try to make excuses. this hood rat killed 3 people and will never see the light of day again.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Batesburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Lexington County towns seek road repairs and mo... (Dec '13) Apr '15 Theresa 3
News Batesburg man jailed for stabbing Mar '15 mandy cockrell 1
hi how r u my name is t j Feb '15 loney 2
Looking for Joseph (Joey) Harmon (May '14) Jan '15 Zornos 7
anybody know james helmes ? (Oct '14) Oct '14 victom 1
News Councilman Says Discrimination, Election Commis... (Jan '08) Jan '14 citizen 63
Principal Pat Keating at Wagerner- Salley High ... (Jun '11) Apr '13 SalleyGal 3
More from around the web

Batesburg People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]