Police Report 5 DUI Arrests

There are 16 comments on the Patch.com story from Nov 4, 2011, titled Police Report 5 DUI Arrests. In it, Patch.com reports that:

The following DUI reports were taken from the Wheaton Police Department Thursday: Police arrested Nathan Brennan of New Lenox for driving under the influence of alcohol, improper lane usage and an improper turn Sunday, Oct.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Patch.com.

Drunk driving Kills

United States

#1 Nov 4, 2011
Throw the book at these fools!! Serves em right!
Unincorporated

Frankfort, IL

#2 Nov 4, 2011
With you on this. No driving while drinking. Call the Paddy Wagon.

Since: May 11

Location hidden

#3 Nov 4, 2011
Unincorporated wrote:
With you on this. No driving while drinking. Call the Paddy Wagon.
Lock them up
Unincorporated

Frankfort, IL

#4 Nov 4, 2011
Before they kill. I have had two friends killed by drunks in my life. How can these posts be rated as clueless and disagree. Just call a damn cab. Leave your car at the bar. Save yourself the hassle and cost of a DUI. Makes sense?
sad

New Lenox, IL

#5 Nov 5, 2011
Unincorporated wrote:
Before they kill. I have had two friends killed by drunks in my life. How can these posts be rated as clueless and disagree. Just call a damn cab. Leave your car at the bar. Save yourself the hassle and cost of a DUI. Makes sense?
I agree!! They have a free paddy wagon that will drive you home too. I have offered to drive numerous 'idiots' home.
I don't understand how some people feel that they have a 'right' to put MY family's lives at risk.
Unincorporated

Frankfort, IL

#6 Nov 5, 2011
I can understand not wanting to leave your car at the bar and the hassle in getting a ride home, but come on! You have to be a complete idiot not to get a ride. Just think. Someone wrecks into YOU, it's not your fault but you are legally impaired. You will do jail time if someone is hurt or killed. And it wasn't even your fault! What do you save by getting that ride home? A life, 10k? Both?
open your eyes

Chicago, IL

#7 Nov 6, 2011
What if they black? your white hate made them drink. Bring on Jesse to protest these unlawful arrests. They never had a chance in life like you rich peoples in Wheaton. Never pull over a black person- new state law?

Since: May 11

Location hidden

#8 Nov 6, 2011
open your eyes wrote:
What if they black? your white hate made them drink. Bring on Jesse to protest these unlawful arrests. They never had a chance in life like you rich peoples in Wheaton. Never pull over a black person- new state law?
But Da Brothers are mostly the vio laters
NL resident

Aurora, IL

#9 Nov 7, 2011
Unincorporated wrote:
There's obviously one or two drunks on here who don't get it. Hopefully they'll get it before it's too late.
son of tony

Carol Stream, IL

#10 Jan 13, 2012
so thay can get drunks thats all thay can do.

“east of everyone!”

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#11 Jan 13, 2012
Unincorporated wrote:
I can understand not wanting to leave your car at the bar and the hassle in getting a ride home, but come on! You have to be a complete idiot not to get a ride. Just think. Someone wrecks into YOU, it's not your fault but you are legally impaired. You will do jail time if someone is hurt or killed. And it wasn't even your fault! What do you save by getting that ride home? A life, 10k? Both?
The sad thing is, they probably won't learn until it's too late. I have attended too many funerals.
I know him

Mokena, IL

#12 May 16, 2013
This guy, has had a rough life. Yes, drinking and driving is stupid. But remember, he is someone's son. He grew up with an abusive alcoholic father. then, his mother found someone she thought was worth keeping, and he cheated on her. now he claims that this drunk kid is dead to him. You shouldn't judge people. We all know drinking and driving is dumb. But This guy up there ^^ he has become an alcoholic. He hates what he sees in the mirror. And now, he just live with YOUR posts on here. People who don't even know him, telling him who he is. Now, having a rough up-bringing is no excuse for his actions. But maybe, you all should think before you judge. It breaks my heart to read your comments. MAYBE we should be less focused on putting the "drunks" behind bars, and more focused on helping these people, so this stops happening.
secretID

Chicago, IL

#13 May 18, 2013
I know him wrote:
This guy, has had a rough life. Yes, drinking and driving is stupid. But remember, he is someone's son. He grew up with an abusive alcoholic father. then, his mother found someone she thought was worth keeping, and he cheated on her. now he claims that this drunk kid is dead to him. You shouldn't judge people. We all know drinking and driving is dumb. But This guy up there ^^ he has become an alcoholic. He hates what he sees in the mirror. And now, he just live with YOUR posts on here. People who don't even know him, telling him who he is. Now, having a rough up-bringing is no excuse for his actions. But maybe, you all should think before you judge. It breaks my heart to read your comments. MAYBE we should be less focused on putting the "drunks" behind bars, and more focused on helping these people, so this stops happening.
I can completely understand where you are coming from.
I hope that your friend can recognize the illness and accept that he can not overcome it on his own. I am very empathetic to people who suffer from addiction. One thing I do know is that THEY have to be willing to admit they have a problem. They have to push past any childhood memories or neglect, abuse and recognize that it may not have been the life they deserved~but now it's up to them to 'shake it off' and get the help they need. There is still the chance that he can have a happy, peaceful, productive enjoyable life; only he can decide when to take that first step.
You're a good friend. Addicts
Are afraid of losing everything by letting go of their addiction. Most of their 'friends' will distance themselves. Although it really is for the best, that's when loneliness may set in and cause a relapse. I hope that you can support your friend and stick with him when many will not. Thank you for reminder.
SAMSON

Carol Stream, IL

#14 Oct 14, 2014
Carol Stream cop gets d.u.i. in crash.And DISABILITY/?OK
Orca

United States

#15 Oct 14, 2014
I heard the five were Open your eyes/ I mean open your crotch, four more, Sharky,appalled and Hammerhead! They were tanked on heavy amounts of Liberal Kool-Aid. They demonstrated the true definition of Stuipid drunk.
Unincorporated

New Lenox, IL

#16 Oct 14, 2014
Orca wrote:
I heard the five were Open your eyes/ I mean open your crotch, four more, Sharky,appalled and Hammerhead! They were tanked on heavy amounts of Liberal Kool-Aid. They demonstrated the true definition of Stuipid drunk.
They were all in the left lane.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Batavia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News 107 grams of cocaine found in seam of shirt 22 hr Conductor 21
News Accountant brought people together (Mar '09) May 4 realityisabitch 10
News 4.2-magnitude Michigan earthquake felt througho... May 2 Wassup 1
News Naperville parks director gets $20,000 raise in... May 2 WTF 2
Teachers are attractive? Apr 28 sumguybud 1
Brian Nord (Jul '12) Apr 27 RagsFriendForever 27
What is the plans of BNSF railroad and the comp... (Sep '06) Apr 26 stupid 72
More from around the web

Batavia People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE