Progress Made on Ground Against Texas...

Progress Made on Ground Against Texas Wildfires

There are 27 comments on the Fox News story from Sep 9, 2011, titled Progress Made on Ground Against Texas Wildfires. In it, Fox News reports that:

The Texas Fire Service says the jetliner has been dispatched to fight blazes in Grimes, Montgomery and Waller counties.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Fox News.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

“Reason's Greetings!”

Since: Feb 11

Pale Blue Dot

#22 Sep 13, 2011
Hopefully, cooler weather will prevail, the fires will be extinguished, and the affected people can start getting their lives back together again.
PHD

Houston, TX

#23 Sep 14, 2011
Raptor in Michigan wrote:
<quoted text>
LMAO!!!!!!
You are the one that is STUPID. A volunteer firefighter DOES get compensated as employees from the moment they respond to the call, AND for any additional training they may do.
Sorry to burst your little bubble head, Doc, but my 'other half' IS/was a firefighter/paramedic for over 25 years. Retired due to medical reasons as of 2 years now, but he was also a volunteer firefighter for a number of years before his department went full time.
There you go again with your non truths. On another topic you said you had no other half.Gee stupid I was a volunteer and just as the word said volunteer with no pay. And yes sometimes no all times it cost me out of my pocket to volunteer. You don't count the free entitlements you recieve as income. Your such a mules behind for so long you can't see the difference in any subject. Now go back to school and join TWISTY at Pre K level and pay attention.
PHD

Houston, TX

#24 Sep 14, 2011
<quoted text>
Rebuttal to what?
Rick Perry and George Bush are/were expected to be on the scene all the time; but Obama can go on vacation and do his work by telephone. Double standards, and what I was pointing out. Guess you didn't get it.
Gee as I recall G.B holds the record for vacation time. Your like the ponzi scheme the the wanabe Pres. Mentioned. If he is elected he still will be a wannabe. Gee the wannabe was offended that someone made a suggestion that he was bought for 5gs actually it was 26gs. See what a real ponzi scheme is. I would venture that no you don't get it. But as your normal you turn everything into your political agenda. May I remind you that the topic is Texas Wildfires. Like I mentioned the former flip flopper could learn from you. Hay there’s your opportunity to get away from those free entitlements you receive and start a flip flopping business.

“Conserve Wildlife Habitat”

Since: Dec 10

SE Michigan

#25 Sep 16, 2011
PHD wrote:
<quoted text>There you go again with your non truths. On another topic you said you had no other half.Gee stupid I was a volunteer and just as the word said volunteer with no pay. And yes sometimes no all times it cost me out of my pocket to volunteer. You don't count the free entitlements you recieve as income. Your such a mules behind for so long you can't see the difference in any subject. Now go back to school and join TWISTY at Pre K level and pay attention.
"On another topic you said you had no other half."
Skipping your medication gets you confused, Doc. Just WHERE did I say THAT?

Guess you got taken if you didn't get paid for your time as a volunteer fire fighter. But then a teeneger who deliberately starts a fire and then puts it out is not technically a "volunteer."
PHD

Houston, TX

#26 Sep 16, 2011
<quoted text>
"On another topic you said you had no other half."
Skipping your medication gets you confused, Doc. Just WHERE did I say THAT?
Guess you got taken if you didn't get paid for your time as a volunteer fire fighter. But then a teeneger who deliberately starts a fire and then puts it out is not technically a "volunteer."
I see your writing your own dribble again. Oh some 4000+ post you mentioned that you were a lone wonderer. Any way I bet you couldn't pay any one to be your other half. One like you would know what a teeneger would be. But there you go again proving to the world that you are a product of one child left behind program. Do you plan in your life time to ever answer a question honestly?

“Conserve Wildlife Habitat”

Since: Dec 10

SE Michigan

#27 Sep 16, 2011
PHD wrote:
<quoted text>I see your writing your own dribble again. Oh some 4000+ post you mentioned that you were a lone wonderer. Any way I bet you couldn't pay any one to be your other half. One like you would know what a teeneger would be. But there you go again proving to the world that you are a product of one child left behind program. Do you plan in your life time to ever answer a question honestly?
Wrong, again. Answer the question honestly. Where did I say that? When did I say that? On what forum did I say that?
PHD

Houston, TX

#29 Sep 17, 2011
<quoted text>
Wrong, again.I can't Answer the question honestly. Where did I say that? When did I say that? On what forum did I say that?
Yes you are,all day everyday and on all forums.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bastrop Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Carlos on W. STASSNEY Lane Thu A Girl 1
Murphy's Steakhouse Wed jim thompson 1
Roxanne is Missing. Please help find her!!! (Feb '07) Jul 26 Telmah 47
#K9Friendly Jul 25 Yobored 1
News Turkey's state of emergency begins; critics fea... Jul 22 progressive 1
Pics Of Red Rock Jul 22 jim thompson 1
Childhood bully today? Jun 29 Sunnyb 1

Bastrop Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance