First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Swinglift

Rockwall, TX

#24 Mar 14, 2011
Susan owes us money for moving her container and will not return any phone calls and gave us a bad check just add some fuel to the fire !!
Another Victim

United States

#25 May 1, 2011
This woman does not care about anyone but herself. She smiles when she lies and will look you in the eye while she does it. She will steal from you, and doesnt bat an eye. She will manipulate anyone she can to get what she wants, with no consideration for anyone's well being. She enslaves the weak minded, and will squeeze them to get every last drop they have.
Even the Texas Historical Society has something to say about Susan Hotte.
http://www.tshaonline.org/handbook/online/art...
She just married a guy that is half her age, she could be his mother. Its a wonder that she can still live in her own skin after the things she has done to others. It is an abomination to God to call that woman a Christian! It will be Hotte down in hell, stirring the Devil's coals and remembering all those she has killed, neglected, and stolen from. May God have mercy on your soul Susan Marie Hotte. You will face your own demons one day.
concerned_for_Jo el

San Antonio, TX

#26 Jul 5, 2011
i feel so bad for her son Joel. She has, in the past, told me several completely different stories about tasha's death,(I still don't know the true story.), But they were all the result of her driving the Kabota, passing out and fallin off. Joel, who is 12 years younger than tasha was when she died, is driving the Kabota around the ranch in triple digit weather. I would think that if one child died that way, a good, caring, responsible mother would avoid another accident in that way by not letting him, but i guess not. Not only is that happening, but she recently got married to a 20 some odd year old man, who does do drugs, and he's so violent towards his own son, and he yells at joel constantly, and now the man's son is beating up joel. Recently, CPS has court ordered him to stay away from Joel. But he's at her ranch, and with them almost EVERY DAY! I'm worried about the boy, and CPS has been notified of the mans constant contact with Joel, but nothing has been done, because somehow, she has denied it, and come up with one of her far fetched stories that you have to believe if you don't know the woman.
wow

Cedar Park, TX

#27 Oct 7, 2011
Did Susan Hotte steal my trailer? Waiting for the Walmart video to be enhanced, but it appears to be her.
Jimbo

Kelso, WA

#28 Dec 20, 2011
Joel should be in school. She doesnt home school him as she claims. The boy can barely count past 10 and hes 8 years old. No joke CPS should look into that, and the meth problems her and the hubby share..

And to the stolen trailer guy, was she driving a huge, black, 4 door, diesel truck?
april

United States

#29 Mar 22, 2012
Jim sloss is now in lakeland florida. Got here this morning via a bus from indiana. He used a woman online and she was "in love" and bought him a ticket down. He was in a homless shelter in indiana. Well he is a big con artist, still playing women for a free ride. Talked a huge story up, had pics and everything..I fell for it to, until somethings didn't make sense after a week of talking to him. So police..he's in lakeland florida as of 830 am Thursday. March 22, 2012.
Crystal

United States

#30 Oct 14, 2013
Does anyone know how I can try in touch with sue
willowjemm

Marshall, WI

#32 Dec 30, 2014
What does anyone here know about Jim?
willowjemm

Marshall, WI

#33 Jan 8, 2015
april wrote:
Jim sloss is now in lakeland florida. Got here this morning via a bus from indiana. He used a woman online and she was "in love" and bought him a ticket down. He was in a homless shelter in indiana. Well he is a big con artist, still playing women for a free ride. Talked a huge story up, had pics and everything..I fell for it to, until somethings didn't make sense after a week of talking to him. So police..he's in lakeland florida as of 830 am Thursday. March 22, 2012.
Hi I want to know more about this POS! Is he wanted? I do know he is a Asshole. I tried to Help him only to be getting royally F*cked Over. He is a trouble maker and is starting shit as a tenant for my daughter now. I would like a response please! TY! Karen
Hunter

Lockhart, TX

#34 May 12, 2015
willowjemm wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi I want to know more about this POS! Is he wanted? I do know he is a Asshole. I tried to Help him only to be getting royally F*cked Over. He is a trouble maker and is starting shit as a tenant for my daughter now. I would like a response please! TY! Karen
Is this "Jim" a musician also?
kp who

Florissant, MO

#35 Jun 14, 2015
I know all the comments about you are old.... but I keep thinking about Tasha. Life insurance and a death that is very suspicious, not to mention you had a baby son that died because you "accidently smothered" him while he slept. you lied about Mickey and poisoned his dog too. And know telling about Buck Steiner. I want Tasha case re-opened and you need to pay for all the things u have done, stealing horse sperm, horse trailers to mention a few....... I will get Tashas case re-opened...watch me!!!!!!!!
kp who

Florissant, MO

#36 Jun 14, 2015
willowjemm wrote:
<quoted text>
He is a very nice honest dependable man...u must
not know him

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bastrop Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News As anger over election of Donald Trump erupts, ... 1 hr libsAzzholesrnumb... 4,934
Election Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) 12 hr PhantasticPharts 1,059
Review: Crossroads Animal Hospital - Greg Mayna... (Feb '09) Dec 30 Stands Behind Him 23
Johnathan Lee Hamilton is missing Dec '16 AngieSH 1
News First person convicted in Bastrop murder (Jun '06) Nov '16 dianaiavuuli 13
Who knows five below assistant manager kayla Nov '16 Mars 2
Julio Anzaldua Thief (May '12) Aug '16 Your papi 8

Bastrop Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Bastrop Mortgages