San Marcos, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2006

Judged:

Susan Hotte of Bastrop, Texas owes stud fees. She stole breedings. She trailered her mares in the middle of the night, and bred them to my stallion without my knowledge or permission. I never knew until she began advertising the foals, she is claiming several different stories. Her horses were never boarded at the same place my stallion was. To this day, she still has not paid stud fees, or apologized.
Jim Sloss

Temple, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2010

Judged:

Sue Hotte brought me from Florida to Texas and I have never seen nor heard her speak badly of people, even when they deserve it. For you to sit and write something like this is outragous. Mickey Cisneros brought a horse down and bred it to some stallion without asking, not Sue, Get your facts straight. If you won't to sit and write lies about her that's fine with me and her as well. God knows the truth and the truth does not agree with you.
Sue

Temple, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2010

Judged:

Sue is nothing but a lying ignorant peice of trash who uses people to get what she wants and throws them away when she thinks someone else will put up with her crap. She slepted with an 80 yr old man to get a piece of land that she's now trying to sell. As soon as she got her dead daughters money she spent almost a hundred grand on shit she didn't need and is now almost broke again. I hope her love for God is true but I doubt it. By the way, Mike Simons JR. does NOT want Sue chasing him like some love struck slut. He wants her to leave him alone.
sue

Temple, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2010

Judged:

one other thing, Sue has yet to buy her own dead daughter a head stone even though she had plenty of money to do so. What a wonderful mother she is.
To Jim Sloss

Austin, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 9, 2010

Judged:

Hey, I'm the owner of the stallion, I have my facts strait. That Mickey guy was in jail when she bred her mares...so there is no-way he got out and did it himself. Susan lives off lies and apparently has you fooled. Look, if you really want to know the facts on that woman, I'll be happy to talk with you. You could post your email & I will email you. She is crazy, evil & tries to destroy everyone...
jim

Evansville, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2010

Judged:

To Jim Sloss wrote:
Hey, I'm the owner of the stallion, I have my facts strait. That Mickey guy was in jail when she bred her mares...so there is no-way he got out and did it himself. Susan lives off lies and apparently has you fooled. Look, if you really want to know the facts on that woman, I'll be happy to talk with you. You could post your email & I will email you. She is crazy, evil & tries to destroy everyone...
I'm begining to see that I was fooled by sue. She has since betrayed me and has started spreading lies about me now. You can email me at sloss_jim@yahoo.com and we can talk more indepth.
calvin dosewell

Temple, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 6, 2010

iam calvin dosewell the 1 car u stole from temple texas when i met u a homeless shelter i tried 2 help u by giving u $20 2 drive my old carback from kaleen @ u stole my new car i didnot know that u was kicked out for having sex with a man the police told me allabout u thy say that u play a christian role 2 extort women for money u is ano good bitch @ sooer or later u is going 2 start killing them if thy donot get u of the street.2 jim sloss james sloss christian lavicci
cdosewell

Temple, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 6, 2010

jim sloss jamessloss christian lavicca, i just want u 2 know that we are still looking 4 uer punk ass @ sooner are later u is going 2 brake because u is a Hoe u is never going 2 get away with stealing my car intil u is a dead bitch i know where u is just stay put okay all those ladies that u is playing that christian role with is going 2 see that u is really the Devil just like the 1 on yer Neck 1 is going 2 kill u sooner or later before u kill 1 of them u left all of ure I.D s @ plans n my old car when u stole my new car thinking u was slick
susanhotte

Fairfield, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 13, 2010

sue wrote:
one other thing, Sue has yet to buy her own dead daughter a head stone even though she had plenty of money to do so. What a wonderful mother she is.
hi i will pray for you may god bless you and may you find peace and be truly happy in this life and the one to come god bless
susanhotte

Fairfield, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 13, 2010

Judged:

Lynn wrote:
Susan Hotte of Bastrop, Texas owes stud fees. She stole breedings. She trailered her mares in the middle of the night, and bred them to my stallion without my knowledge or permission. I never knew until she began advertising the foals, she is claiming several different stories. Her horses were never boarded at the same place my stallion was. To this day, she still has not paid stud fees, or apologized.
hi gina pullilo i hope you can begin one to tell the truth your boyfriend cisneros bred to your horse and he told you he did it but you were not there nore was anyone eles the buyers of the one colt tryed to pay you but you refussed the money on that colt the police in bastrop told you to stop stocking me i droped the charges so i hope someday you can stop the crazyness i know you take medicine for your mental conditions your husband said it did not help you i will give it to god god bless you
susan hotte

Fairfield, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 14, 2010

Sue wrote:
Sue is nothing but a lying ignorant peice of trash who uses people to get what she wants and throws them away when she thinks someone else will put up with her crap. She slepted with an 80 yr old man to get a piece of land that she's now trying to sell. As soon as she got her dead daughters money she spent almost a hundred grand on shit she didn't need and is now almost broke again. I hope her love for God is true but I doubt it. By the way, Mike Simons JR. does NOT want Sue chasing him like some love struck slut. He wants her to leave him alone.
yes this person was in the waco mental hospital for a month at the time of this crazy coment god bless the bible say blessed are you when men speak evil of you so thank you for my blessing god bless
gina

Austin, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 25, 2010

Susan: horse thief. liar. that mickey guy was not my bf, ever. He could not of bred YOUR MARES...he was in jail in March...the foals were born in JULY the next year. Mares carry for 11 months...they had to be bred in Aug AFTER that guy was in jail. No one offered to pay me stud fees, you sold two foals out of my stallion, I got NOTHING! And lets not foget you attacked me & I did not press charges because you begged me not to. I'm not on any medicatin, never have been...I'm a vegan/raw food health nut...do not even take pain meds if I'm hurt.You should really pay me. Do the right thing for once in your life. You have a long line of haters in this world, you have the power to make things right...
Stephen Sanders

Montgomery, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 29, 2010

Probably HANGS with Lou Kugler, came from the same reigon stalking me, bad peligroso. Lot of alabama and florida trash came to bastrop and tried to destroy many peoples life. SS
God Knows

Austin, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 15, 2010

Judged:

When you lie you have to remember you lies. She does not care who she hurts.
God Knows

Austin, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 15, 2010

Susan Hotte is evil. A wolf in sheep's clothing.. Susan is married to this guy you keep calling Mickey Cisneros. Nothing legal shows she had this marriage annulled. She slept with Mickey many times while he was still married. She had his illigetimate son, or so that is what she claims. Her daughter's father's last name was Hotte so why is her son a Hotte and not a Cisneros as he was supposed to of been Micky's son and she was not married to her when she had him. Wouldn't you give your son the name of his father if you were married to him. Check out vital statistics she claims this child was Mickey's but they were not married. She proclaims to be a christian. Is this what a christian does? No amount talk will change the lies she tells. The lies seem to catch up; if you just sit back and watch. She is a stalker and has hurt many people in her life. I pray that her only living son is not harmed as her other children were. He first son was left in a car to suffocate but it was covered up. Not crib death death by heat exhaustion from being left in a hot car. Where was she when her son died ask yourself this. Her daughter died suspisiously. God rest their souls. Be careful she does not destroy your life as she has destroyed so many in the past. The trail of tears is enormous. I have never heard one person say something nice about her I heard two old timers talking the other day about her and called her a Booger Sticker if she ever got close enough to you then you can not get rid of her just like a sticky booger on you finger. It is true she manipulated Buck Steiner for his money and it it true she abused him when he could not longer take care of himself. She is evil. Only God knows who she is pretending to be and her judgement day will come and she will have to answer to him.
God Knows

Austin, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 17, 2010

susan hotte wrote:
<quoted text>yes this person was in the waco mental hospital for a month at the time of this crazy coment god bless the bible say blessed are you when men speak evil of you so thank you for my blessing god bless
maybe you put her there with your deceitfulness
shelby

Athens, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2010

Judged:

she is crying abput she dont have no money she has a bunch of mares that r starving that she dont feed and a bunch of worth less dogs that r starving she is mis treating them not feeding them im going to call the cops on her fotr that. yall dont buy no horses from her or dogs cus she sill rip u off. im tellen u she doon have no comon since.... and that sun of hers is the same way he dont mind at all.. yall just dont know.. climen on every thang.. i bet she hasnt lade a hane on hem ever
blah

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 26, 2010

blah
blah

Trinity, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2010

Judged:

Susan you know who this is, I want to appologize for all the stuff that happened back in january. We let this guy named Ronnie come stay with us and within days of his arrival shit hit the fan. Then I get on this topix forum and posted a lot of shit that I knew would really upset you. a lot of people call themselves Chirstians when it comes down to it they don't do what Jesus tells them to do. Sue did a lotof things FOR me. I was angry at Ronnie and took it out on Sue and said a lot of mean, wrong, tasteless and untruthful things. How many of you have said things out of anger or jealousy? I have. So my point here is this....Sue I'm Sorry Love You
rask

Sandy, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 18, 2010

Judged:

wow..jim, you are a fool

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of27
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Bastrop Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Bastrop People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Personal Finance