Stephen Sanders

Deatsville, AL

#1 Feb 12, 2012
I want to see rickeys response in a debate when his thoughts are paused by radio frequency, laser and accoustical heterodynes before he can answer a question he can look at an image of me naked generated by someone and its in his head, he can hear me cursing inside his head like a parrot from miles away like a stereo inside his head between his ears, then he can see what it is like, the police do it all the time, they did it to me, now I can do it too, aint it keul, I got an education for you boy. That voice I can put inside ones head can make a person psychotic. Assavedo can do it too, check it out. How are you anyway Ricky, I dont believe youre all that well, gettin caught up on though, or maybe rich men like you pitch fits when things dont go the way they expect....I know what you did in Bastrop and I aint quittin, until right gets put right, just like Mara, supreme commander of the State of Tejas Stephen Alexander

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bastrop Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The Latest: Top Texas police chiefs oppose - ba... 7 hr Farting Billl 2
justin graydon (May '09) Jul 23 Fart time 21
News NPR Boosts Latina Teens' Pro-Illegal Immigratio... Jul 22 Fart directory 6
Sick out of Towner Jul 21 Fart woody69 2
News Texas Senate aiming to move divisive bills at b... Jul 20 Fundi farts 8
Trumps are good people Jul 19 Nice farts 6
Investigator Randy McMillan (Jan '16) Mar '17 jallen5894 2

Bastrop Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance