People Magazine lied to the world abo...

People Magazine lied to the world about Actor Marlon Brando's Son

Posted in the Bastrop Forum

Dag Drollet

Indio, CA

#4 Feb 18, 2013
Wednesday, February 6, 2013
People Magazine lied to the world about Christian Brando
2840 N Beverly Dr Beverly Hills, CA 90210

Associated Press Writer
2840 N Beverly Dr
Santa Monica Mountains National Recreation Area, Beverly Hills, CA 90210
3:51pm Wednesday (PST)

Born on May 11, 1958, Christian Davi Brando, a Van Nuys high school dropout and never had much of a career. He had small roles in a handful of movies, including 1968's "I Love You, Alice B. Toklas!" but he was better known for his brushes with the law.
He spent five years in prison after pleading guilty to manslaughter in 1990 for killing his sister's boyfriend, Dag Drollet, at the Brando family's hilltop estate.
Brando said he accidentally shot Drollet as they struggled for a gun during an argument over whether Drollet, 26, had beaten Brando's pregnant half-sister, Cheyenne.
Cheyenne, who later gave birth to Drollet's son but lost custody of the child, committed suicide in 1995. She was 25. Family associates said she had been distraught since her boyfriend's death.
Los Angeles Celebrities

Indio, CA

#5 Feb 18, 2013
Dag Drollet Associated Press Writer
2840 N Beverly Dr
Santa Monica Mountains National Recreation Area, Beverly Hills, CA 90210
3:51pm Wednesday (PST)
Treasury Vault Franklin C

Fontana, CA

#6 Feb 26, 2013
TV News Baddboy wrote:
"TV News Baddboy"]Cameraman Mike Amiri Jr. Christian Brando had shot Dag Drollet to death at Marlon Brando's residence at 2840 N Beverly Dr Beverly Hills, CA 90210
Mike_Amiri Lookeebox Studios IMDB
Resume Photos IMDB Lookeebox Studios Talent Los Angeles
Television
May 16, 1990 at 10:34pm, CBS News (USA) by: Newsreel Video Service, Supervisor Gary Arnote & Trainee News Cameraman Mike Amiri Jr. Christian Brando had shot Dag Drollet to death at Marlon Brando's residence at 2840 N Beverly Dr Beverly Hills, CA 90210
I work in Van Nuys Police Station and I really HATE mike and his whole family and I tried to get him arrested after I found that these rumors were true about him and Christian Brando hangout together, I feel that no one who does prison time should know any friends after that.

So my name is not here though, I am a Female Los Angeles Police Department Police Officer Detective and that Brando is dead, I was hoping to put Mike down in his 50th birthday. But his friends screwed me all up and now this REDBULL is all over the internet and now I FAILED so I am going to retire from the Detectives LAPD Code of Blue in 13 years and I cannot stand the fact that Mike Amiri make a big fat joke out of me, my entire department and my captain at the Van Nuys and West Valley Police Department with his Federal Internal Affairs and personnel, the jerk!

Mike A. You are a complete assH***OLE and if I could, I would put you in jail for ever. I hope you choke on all of that cash you goddamn-A_SSHOLE

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bastrop Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Has Central Texas barbecue forgotten its Africa... 18 hr Scotty Steiner 9
Trump's outbursts prove he's unstable 21 hr YKCUTNEK 5
hippie hollow Mon nice tan 5
Hottttt chick at gas station Aug 16 Need her now 1
Luling ISD Aug 15 Grounded Eagle 2
Recap of the Austin Summer Spike-Off! 2016 Pres... Aug 15 Yobored_G2 1
News Security experts: Remotes are hackable on many ... Aug 14 Go Blue Forever 3

Bastrop Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Bastrop Mortgages