Captain Jones

Eden, NC

#1 Feb 7, 2010
Does anyone know about or of a James Edwards who used to be a Boy Scout leader at Mount Herman Church of the Brethren in the mid to late 1960's? I am needing to speak with him about a matter.
June Bug

Eden, NC

#2 Feb 7, 2010
There used to be a man at the furniture factory by that name who lived up that way. His wife worked at the knitting mill. I don't know if he is still living or not as somebody told me that they think either him or his wife is dead now. He lived near the church somewhere up that way and the church can probably tell you if he is still living or not.
R Taylor

Eden, NC

#3 Feb 16, 2010
I always heard from my counsin that he like the boys for reasons other than scounting. I used to live up there before I went to Miller to work. I think they had him blackballed at all the factories. He has two or three kids....all messed up in the head because he is so sick. Used to like to fight and always lost. I'd say if he is alive he is the scrum of the world. If dead, then, burning in hell. Had a brother named Dennis but don;t know whatever happened to him.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bassett Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
How does the Spirit teach? 7 min HEATH - 72 165
What Does Johnny Robertson Say 1 hr johnny Robertson 41
water baptism debate 8 hr HEATH - 72 1
Lee Gilley shooting.... Jan '15 Penultimate 2
Charges advance (Aug '10) Jan '15 miss cleveland 3
Beware of online romance lies (Sep '10) Dec '14 ss4twentynine 2
Indictments issued Sep '14 shannonsmith 1
Bassett Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web