Roman Catholicism is not Christianity...

Roman Catholicism is not Christianity, no matter how old it is

Posted in the Bassett Forum

Since: Jul 14

Location hidden

#1 Jul 19, 2014
Bobby

Fort Worth, TX

#2 Jul 27, 2014
John Lambert was executed by the Catholic Church in the following manner:
"As touching the terrible manner and fashion of the burning of this blessed martyr, here is to be noted, that of all others who have been burned and offered up at Smithfield, there was yet none so cruelly and piteously handled as he. For, after that his legs were consumed and burned up to the stumps, and that the wretched tormentors and enemies of God had withdrawn the fire from him, so that but a small fire and coals were left under him, then two that stood on each side of him, with their halbers pitched him upon their pikes, as far as the chain would read, after the manner and form that is described in the picture adjoined. Then he, lifting up such hands as he had, and his fingers' ends flaming with fire, cried unto the people in these words,'None but Christ, none but Christ;' and so, being let down again from their halberts, fell into fire, and there ended his life."

Since: Sep 13

Location hidden

#3 Jul 28, 2014
Bobby wrote:
John Lambert was executed by the Catholic Church in the following manner:
"As touching the terrible manner and fashion of the burning of this blessed martyr, here is to be noted, that of all others who have been burned and offered up at Smithfield, there was yet none so cruelly and piteously handled as he. For, after that his legs were consumed and burned up to the stumps, and that the wretched tormentors and enemies of God had withdrawn the fire from him, so that but a small fire and coals were left under him, then two that stood on each side of him, with their halbers pitched him upon their pikes, as far as the chain would read, after the manner and form that is described in the picture adjoined. Then he, lifting up such hands as he had, and his fingers' ends flaming with fire, cried unto the people in these words,'None but Christ, none but Christ;' and so, being let down again from their halberts, fell into fire, and there ended his life."
Old Henry VIII , was not a nice man was he? He even chopped off his own wife's head. He also executed thousands of Catholics.

Since: Sep 13

Location hidden

#4 Jul 28, 2014
Dallas Theological Seminary fired a person who was a pedophile and did not tell anybody. They hire him back later, a known pedophile. Using the Seminary as a reference he later got a job at a church and molested boys.

Jon Gerrit Warnshuis

Do you still support an organization that did nothing about pedophilia/

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bassett Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Catholics (Feb '14) Aug 22 mpetershat 3,369
Victory Baptist Church: The BIG cross (Apr '12) Aug 20 Mel 21
i gotta doo doo!!! Jul '16 Captain peckerlips 1
I like to get on some buttseckz.. I aint gay.. ... Jun '16 Captain peckerlips 1
Who got da biggest pecker in all uh Furrum? Jun '16 Captain peckerlips 1
Christians Murder American Indians (Jan '12) Jun '16 Kevo8263 32
Sarah Smith nude ! (Jul '12) Jun '16 sarasmith 2

Bassett Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance