Is The Roman Catholic Church perfect?
Anonymous Proxy

Anonymous Proxy

#286 Aug 24, 2013
Mike and Mark, it would do you two a world of good to get into a good Protestant bible study group and learn what the bible is about.

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#287 Aug 24, 2013
Anonymous Proxy wrote:
<quoted text>Looks like you learned a new word "Little Al". At least it is better than "effing".
Effing ignore this AP trash.

Location hidden

#288 Aug 24, 2013
Anonymous Proxy wrote:
<quoted text>You are incorrect. There is no Pope in the bible.
Ignore.

Location hidden

#289 Aug 24, 2013
Bobby wrote:
Catholicism stands or falls on Peter being the first pope.
Psalm 95: Come, let us sing for joy to the Lord; let us shout aloud to the Rock of our salvation.
Jesus was the stumbling stone, and the Rock of offense.
He is the chief conerstone of the church. When the scripture speaks of Peter it is speaking about his confession that Christ is the Rock of our salvation. Catholics twist the scripture to place men in the high place that only Jesus qualifies for.
And I tell you that you are Peter, and on this rock (confession of Christ) I will build my church, and the gates of Hades will not overcome it. Remember, Peter denied Jesus 3 times. He was surely being reminded of this.
No pope has ever existed or been authorized by God.
Ignore.
Anonymous Proxy

Anonymous Proxy

#291 Aug 24, 2013
Catholics aren't very good at defending their beliefs because manmade doctrines are always hard to defend. So what is their only alternative to the truth? Ignore, ignore, ignore. Killer Joe opens his eyes to the truth, Mark and Mike you should try opening your eyes.
Anonymous Proxy

Anonymous Proxy

#292 Aug 24, 2013
MarkEden wrote:
<quoted text>
Effing ignore this AP trash.
Tell me Mark, if you were building a church what would you build it upon? A revelation that your Father God gave you or the weak man that your Father God gave the revelation to? A revelation from heaven is something to build upon,but a weak human who will deny you is a poor foundation. now which one do we choose Little Al Sharpton? Only two choices, and one will be wrong. Hmmmm, a revelation from God or a weak humam that the revelation was given to, decisions ,decisions.
Mike Peterson

Jackson, MS

#293 Aug 25, 2013
Anonymous Proxy wrote:
<quoted text>Tell me , if you were building a church what would you build it upon? A revelation that your Father God gave you or the weak man that your Father God gave the revelation to?
This quote defines Protestantism and Church perfectly. Why do you think you have 40,000 plus non Catholic communities?

If you don't like YOUR Church , some spirit will guide you to build another one.

God has protected only 1 Church for 2000 years. The CC.

What YOU think about a Catholic book that you read means nothing to me and it disrespects the word of God.
Anonymous Proxy

Chicago, IL

#294 Aug 25, 2013
Mike Peterson wrote:
<quoted text>

If you don't like YOUR Church , some spirit will guide you to build another one.
When the Catholic church decided to leave the other Christian churches because they refused to concede control to the Catholics that was a different spirit than had been with the churches from the time of the early church. There were always other churches from the beginning and the way the Catholic church can handle it is make the claim they are Catholic, They are not and never have been (other than in the sense of a universal church). The Coptic and Orthodox never bowed to the Catholic power grab and even believe the Catholics are a different man(spirit) than they are. When they make the claim they were the only church for 1500 years it is completely false. When they claim they created the bible it is completely a false claim also. The Orthodox have a slightly different bible that the Catholics and they go all the way back to the early church. So the Catholics have to come up with a lie because that is an undeniable fact. The lie, "they are Catholic" may work for the blind sheeples but those other early churches have no part in that and deny ever being part of the Roman church that left them in search of wealth and fame. About time you Catholics tok a look at teh real truth.
Anonymous Proxy

Chicago, IL

#295 Aug 25, 2013
Mike Peterson wrote:
<quoted text>
God has protected only 1 Church for 2000 years. The CC.
It is not he Catholic church he protected. It is the church that Jesus is head of that is protected. The Pope is not Jesus and you still ignore the points made that Vicar was at no time in the bible or history ever mentioned. The title was invented after 1000 years and your false post that Peter was Vicar is unbiblical and contrary to the words that came from Peter's mouth himself.

Remember this verse anywhere in the bible?

But Peter pulled him up and said, "Stand up! I'm a human being just like you!"

Try a little truth , it will you and Mark both some good.

Location hidden

#296 Aug 25, 2013
Anonymous Proxy wrote:
<quoted text>It is not he Catholic church he protected. It is the church that Jesus is head of that is protected. The Pope is not Jesus and you still ignore the points made that Vicar was at no time in the bible or history ever mentioned. The title was invented after 1000 years and your false post that Peter was Vicar is unbiblical and contrary to the words that came from Peter's mouth himself.
Remember this verse anywhere in the bible?
But Peter pulled him up and said, "Stand up! I'm a human being just like you!"
Try a little truth , it will you and Mark both some good.
Trash from trash.

Location hidden

#297 Aug 25, 2013
Anonymous Proxy wrote:
<quoted text> When the Catholic church decided to leave the other Christian churches because they refused to concede control to the Catholics that was a different spirit than had been with the churches from the time of the early church. There were always other churches from the beginning and the way the Catholic church can handle it is make the claim they are Catholic, They are not and never have been (other than in the sense of a universal church). The Coptic and Orthodox never bowed to the Catholic power grab and even believe the Catholics are a different man(spirit) than they are. When they make the claim they were the only church for 1500 years it is completely false. When they claim they created the bible it is completely a false claim also. The Orthodox have a slightly different bible that the Catholics and they go all the way back to the early church. So the Catholics have to come up with a lie because that is an undeniable fact. The lie, "they are Catholic" may work for the blind sheeples but those other early churches have no part in that and deny ever being part of the Roman church that left them in search of wealth and fame. About time you Catholics tok a look at teh real truth.
Trash from trash.

Location hidden

#298 Aug 25, 2013
Anonymous Proxy wrote:
<quoted text>Tell me Mark, if you were building a church what would you build it upon? A revelation that your Father God gave you or the weak man that your Father God gave the revelation to? A revelation from heaven is something to build upon,but a weak human who will deny you is a poor foundation. now which one do we choose Little Al Sharpton? Only two choices, and one will be wrong. Hmmmm, a revelation from God or a weak humam that the revelation was given to, decisions ,decisions.
Trash from trash.

Location hidden

#299 Aug 25, 2013
Anonymous Proxy wrote:
Catholics aren't very good at defending their beliefs because manmade doctrines are always hard to defend. So what is their only alternative to the truth? Ignore, ignore, ignore. Killer Joe opens his eyes to the truth, Mark and Mike you should try opening your eyes.
Trash from trash.
Annoying Proxy

Manassas, VA

#300 Aug 25, 2013
MarkEden wrote:
<quoted text>
Trash from trash.
Little Al, hows that "Have a great, big, ole, Catholic day" working for ya?
Mike Peterson

Jackson, MS

#301 Aug 25, 2013
Anonymous Proxy wrote:
<quoted text>It is not he Catholic church he protected. It is the church that Jesus is head of that is protected. The Pope is not Jesus
Hey everybody. AP has a great revelation. The Pope is not Jesus.

What great Theological insight this this Prophet has.

2000 years old. The oldest surviving institution in the history of the World. Only Jesus could start something like that.

Fed more hungry, gave water to more thirsty, healed more sickness, educated more people, saved more souls than other organization in the History of the world.

And of course, created the Bible, the written word of God.

Who else could do that but something Jesus started. Protected from all evil until the end of ages.

Every other non Catholic eclessial community sprang forth from the CC. Each one of these were started by a man.

Man Made Churches and doctrines, all using a Catholic book, all of them right and everybody else wrong.

All going away and increasing rate.
Anonymous Proxy

New York, NY

#302 Aug 25, 2013
Mike Peterson wrote:
<quoted text>
2000 years old. The oldest surviving institution in the history of the World. Only Jesus could start something like that.
Fed more hungry, gave water to more thirsty, healed more sickness, educated more people, saved more souls than other organization in the History of the world.
Who else could do that but something Jesus started. Protected from all evil until the end of ages.
Every other non Catholic eclessial community sprang forth from the CC. Each one of these were started by a man.
Man Made Churches and doctrines, all using a Catholic book, all of them right and everybody else wrong.

Broke from the true church because of power.

Saluted more Nazis than any other church.

Molested more altar boys than any other church.

Claim they can forgive sins and Mary and their self declared dead saints can also forgive these sins.

Claim Mary and Jesus are co-worker sin salvation.

Claim their leader is infallible and the Vicar of Christ.

You know this almost sounds cultic.
Anonymous Proxy

New York, NY

#303 Aug 25, 2013
Mike Peterson wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't forget this is the only church for a little cash will allow you to buy your relatives out of purgatory. I was hoping to set up an account and fund it so I could automatically buy my way out of purgatory when I pass away. Can you connect me to that department Mike?

Location hidden

#304 Aug 25, 2013
Anonymous Proxy wrote:
<quoted text>
Broke from the true church because of power.
Saluted more Nazis than any other church.
Molested more altar boys than any other church.
Claim they can forgive sins and Mary and their self declared dead saints can also forgive these sins.
Claim Mary and Jesus are co-worker sin salvation.
Claim their leader is infallible and the Vicar of Christ.
You know this almost sounds cultic.
Sproul spawn speaks! This from a freak who continually cuts and pastes from cults!!!!!!!!!! Cracks me up!

Location hidden

#305 Aug 25, 2013
Anonymous Proxy wrote:
<quoted text>Don't forget this is the only church for a little cash will allow you to buy your relatives out of purgatory. I was hoping to set up an account and fund it so I could automatically buy my way out of purgatory when I pass away. Can you connect me to that department Mike?
More trash from the trash master. Let me be the first to contribute to the Sproul purgatory fund...here's a penny.
Mike Peterson

Jackson, MS

#306 Aug 25, 2013
Anonymous Proxy wrote:
<quoted text>Don't forget this is the only church for a little cash will allow you to buy your relatives out of purgatory. I was hoping to set up an account and fund it so I could automatically buy my way out of purgatory when I pass away. Can you connect me to that department Mike?
Another example of his great insight. True ignorance exhibited.

Keep going.

All the Prots posting on here definitely proves how insane the doctrines of Sola Scriptura and Sole Fide that the heretic Martin Luther, who nobody agrees with other than these 2 idiotic ideas, are.

Protestantism 101. Believe what you want. Use a Catholic book and the spirit will lead you to YOUR truth. Sounds like the evil spirit creating division in God's Kingdom.

Ignorance. Pure Ignorance.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bassett Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Martinsville Seven - The Martinsville Curse (Mar '10) Aug 28 Woodstock69 7
Catholics (Feb '14) Aug 25 Barnsweb 2,918
'Bible Study' Group Aug 24 Mike_Peterson 23
Church of Christ rules and principles (Apr '13) Aug 17 Barnsweb 305
Johnny Robertsonís church of Christ (Feb '13) Aug 13 Barnsweb 161
Christians Murder American Indians (Jan '12) Aug 9 Walkinginlove 24
Poll Do you pray? Jul '15 Barnsweb 2
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Bassett Mortgages