Is The Roman Catholic Church perfect?

Posted in the Bassett Forum

First Prev
of 16
Next Last

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#1 Aug 6, 2013
Here is the Question that no Roman Catholic will answer with honesty.

Is the RCC perfect?

I have asked this on many pages and get no answer or a redirected answer. Come on Mike and Potty mouth answer so we can show you your error and the RCC error in their thinking.
Hmmm

Hoboken, NJ

#2 Aug 6, 2013
Why would anyone bother to discuss this with you? Seriously. You don't even define your terms. It's a pointless exercise.

Location hidden

#3 Aug 6, 2013
Hmmm wrote:
Why would anyone bother to discuss this with you? Seriously. You don't even define your terms. It's a pointless exercise.
what term need explained. How can I help you?

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#4 Aug 6, 2013
JustChristian wrote:
Here is the Question that no Roman Catholic will answer with honesty.
Is the RCC perfect?
I have asked this on many pages and get no answer or a redirected answer. Come on Mike and Potty mouth answer so we can show you your error and the RCC error in their thinking.
Here is the question that no Church of Christ member will answer with honesty. Why does the typical CofC worship space look exactly like a Baptist church inside? Come on CofC answer so we can show you the CofC is the phony spawn of the Baptist church with no direct lineage to the early Christian church whatsoever.

Location hidden

#5 Aug 6, 2013
MarkEden wrote:
<quoted text>
Here is the question that no Church of Christ member will answer with honesty. Why does the typical CofC worship space look exactly like a Baptist church inside? Come on CofC answer so we can show you the CofC is the phony spawn of the Baptist church with no direct lineage to the early Christian church whatsoever.
I have no idea what your talking about. The buildings look the same? The pulpits look the same? What are you asking to be answered? I noticed you still didnt say your church was perfect?

Location hidden

#6 Aug 6, 2013
Come on Potty mouth you bragged about how many metals you had at one time, surely you can answer the question. If not one of those metals may be taken away. :)

Location hidden

#7 Aug 6, 2013
JustChristian wrote:
<quoted text>I have no idea what your talking about. The buildings look the same? The pulpits look the same? What are you asking to be answered? I noticed you still didnt say your church was perfect?
There is a water tank up front with a nice curtain or painted river scene, pulpit in front of the water tank, table in front of the pulpit with stacked up chrome plated trays with holes for little cups of Welchs. Baptist churches and CofC churches are identical inside. They even sing the same hymns and have the same order of services even at the same times and on the same days like Sunday and Wednesday nights. The Baptist Church gave birth to the CofC. And in spite of claims to the contrary the CofC has no legitimate connection whatsoever to being the Christian Church from the first century, not even as a bastard son. It didn't even rate a sentence in Philip Schaff's history books.

The Roman Catholic Church is perfect. She has endured through the centuries and survived the imperfections of men. She has withstood all attacks from within and without. She has been tried with blood and with fire. No other institution on earth can make that claim. No other institution has given the world so much beauty in art and architecture and literature. No other institution has for centuries cared for the poor and the sick, built schools and great universities around the world.

Your silly cut and paste attempts to denigrate the Catholic Church will have as much effect as a flea on an elephants back.

Location hidden

#8 Aug 6, 2013
JustChristian wrote:
Come on Potty mouth you bragged about how many metals you had at one time, surely you can answer the question. If not one of those metals may be taken away.:)
I assume you are referring to my long string of perfect attendance MEDALS at a CofC Sunday school...which I flushed when I was 15 or so.
Anonymous Proxy

Manassas, VA

#9 Aug 6, 2013
MarkEden wrote:
<quoted text>
I assume you are referring to my long string of perfect attendance MEDALS at a CofC Sunday school...which I flushed when I was 15 or so.
A commode is a strange place to attend Sunday school but I guess it depends on what you are studying. I understand where your potty mouth comes from now.

Location hidden

#10 Aug 6, 2013
Anonymous Proxy wrote:
<quoted text>A commode is a strange place to attend Sunday school but I guess it depends on what you are studying. I understand where your potty mouth comes from now.
Actually I misspoke. We lived way out in the country back then and didn't have indoor plumbing. I tossed them down the hole in the outhouse.

Location hidden

#11 Aug 6, 2013
MarkEden wrote:
<quoted text>
Now we know why you dont answer.

Location hidden

#12 Aug 7, 2013
What perfection is found in the catholic church???
Mike Peterson

Birmingham, AL

#13 Aug 7, 2013
JustChristian wrote:
Christ.

The Church is the Body of Christ so it must be perfect.

It has to be the CC because the COC was invented by a Methodist and baptized by a Baptist or some silly thing like that 1800 years after Christ started the CC.

Romans 12:4-5
Though many, we are one Body in Christ.

Corinthians 6:15
Don't you know that your bodies are members of Christ
Corinthians 12:20-27
You are Christ's Body, individually parts of it.
Ephesians 5:30

We are members of His Body.

Colossians 1:18
He is the Head of the Body, the Church.
Mike Peterson

Birmingham, AL

#14 Aug 7, 2013
JustChristian wrote:
Christ.

The Church is the Body of Christ

Don't you know that your bodies are members of Christ.

Location hidden

#15 Aug 12, 2013
Mike Peterson wrote:
<quoted text>
Christ.
The Church is the Body of Christ
Don't you know that your bodies are members of Christ.
So your claiming that the First Church was perfect and remained perfect? Is that your claim? And your claim is the RCC church is that church and is therefore perfect also, and able to guide man into all righteousness?

Location hidden

#16 Aug 12, 2013
JustChristian wrote:
<quoted text>
So your claiming that the First Church was perfect and remained perfect? Is that your claim? And your claim is the RCC church is that church and is therefore perfect also, and able to guide man into all righteousness?
I see you have crawled out from the slime again. Why do you persist in this useless, pointless exercise? You always end up looking the fool with cut and paste stuff you don't even understand.

Location hidden

#17 Aug 12, 2013
MarkEden wrote:
<quoted text>
I see you have crawled out from the slime again. Why do you persist in this useless, pointless exercise? You always end up looking the fool with cut and paste stuff you don't even understand.
Thanks for the answer .:)

Location hidden

#18 Aug 12, 2013
Here is the problem you guys have with answering this question. You know the Church is not perfect and can not direct and give the complete guide to living according to Gods will only His word can do so. The proof is seen even in Gods word in the book of Revelation when what you claim to be the RCC was not perfect. That is why you can not depend upon the church as you guys do. The word however was claimed by God to be perfect not the church.

Location hidden

#19 Aug 12, 2013
JustChristian wrote:
Here is the problem you guys have with answering this question. You know the Church is not perfect and can not direct and give the complete guide to living according to Gods will only His word can do so. The proof is seen even in Gods word in the book of Revelation when what you claim to be the RCC was not perfect. That is why you can not depend upon the church as you guys do. The word however was claimed by God to be perfect not the church.
...in the Book of Revelation? HA HA HA HA I call your attention to my post above on August 6.

But of course the CofC is perfect! While your head is spinning could you give us a list, even a partial one, of the schools, universities, and hospitals built by the CofC?

Location hidden

#20 Aug 12, 2013
MarkEden wrote:
<quoted text>
...in the Book of Revelation? HA HA HA HA I call your attention to my post above on August 6.
But of course the CofC is perfect! While your head is spinning could you give us a list, even a partial one, of the schools, universities, and hospitals built by the CofC?
You have no answer.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 16
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bassett Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Hard Passages: Acts 2:38 6 hr Bobby 184
Catholics (Feb '14) 6 hr Barnsweb 1,848
Catholic deception 7 hr Barnsweb 310
5 Acts of Worship: The error of The Church of C... (Sep '11) Sat Bobby 261
Hard Passages: Hebrews 6:4-6 Nov 21 Eyeseaewe 171
Church of Christ - Rug of Hypocrisy (May '13) Nov 20 anonymous 32
Johnny Robertson is running away Nov 19 News Bit 18
Bassett Dating
Find my Match

Bassett People Search